Anyone else sick of non white parasites exploiting the US with their uncivilized life styles...

Anyone else sick of non white parasites exploiting the US with their uncivilized life styles. Aryans need to unite and bring our country back the European heritage before it all goes to shit. White's flourished in this country before our politically correct society fucked everything up.

no

Fuck you nazi dogfucker

If you guys think our countries problems aren't race related then you need to wake up

user is awake
he just doesn't want to go to bed early on a school night

I'M GLAD I'M WHITE

Everyone celebrates black pride but when we say were proud to be white, people look at us like were Satan himself

>white pride
>not a cry of white supremacists

kek

> before our politically correct society fucked everything up.

What fucked everything up was giving women the right to vote. From that point on, shit got fucked up. PC is thanks to that, as well as pretty much all the other stupid shit we have to deal with.

They're idiots. They think with their hearts, not their minds.

>women won't talk to me
>or touch me

That happens plenty. I just don't tell them how vapid I think they are.

Idiots or not, they still have their uses.

oh no

you are kissless faggot
and should remain so

Just a reminder that this is the only place where you can post your bigotry safely, hidden in your mom's basement behind a wall of pissjugs. In the real world, there are plenty of us out there ready to apply corrective action to your loser attitude. ARA, bonehead.

You're a repetitive dipshit.

We're going to erase you, boy.

only because you couldn't accept your ass being handed to you the first time

so btfo about being a cringing nazi faggot

You are worse than a "neo-nazi." Literally edgelord calling himself antifa kek. What'd you do? Cast no vote and draw anarchist symbols?

Agreed. DEUS VULT

say some more hate speech from behind your mommy's keyboard faggot

your rage titillates me

Niggers are inferior. So are nigger-lovers.

We'll line the streets with your skulls. Your bones will remind everyone.

nah man...we literally cant get rid of them

We have to get them educated and back to working

Actually, I spent the 80s hunting down and applying steeltoes to skinheads. I'm a little long in the tooth to be mixing it up in the street with the boots and bracers brigade these days, but there's plenty more where I came from. Not everyone here is a "Tumblr" radical.

Mommy says white pride time is over on the computer for now :)

Not once did I say any of your hate speech garbage. There you go again with your edgy remarks.

Cringe.

YOU FAGGOTS WILL BE SWEPT UNDERFOOT IN TIME. THE FOURTH REICH IS NIGH

The Shumba has been Kalumba, and SOUP's, main combat tank since its introduction in 1984

If you're that buttmad that OP got called out, you also are a hate speech faggot.

Deal with it.

You pathetic, cringey fuckwit. Jesus fucking Christ it's hard to believe tards like you manage to wipe your asses proper.

Your kind are being erased. Fucking trash.

Sieg Heil!

>hate speech
No such thing.

>threatens violence towards non-whites
>calls other posters pathetic

kek

>Using OP in the wrong way
Newest of fags. I'm not even white, I'm considered Hispanic kek. I wish the old Cred Forums was still here.

>no such thing as hate speech

yeah there is nazi dogfucker
and I'm using my 1st Amendment rights too

a non-white nazi dogfucker

self-hating much?

must suck being white.

It's an anonymous board, dipshit. Threats have zero power here. I might as well tell him my name is Tordor, and I'm the Prince of a far away land where gold runs like rivers, blacks have a high IQ, and women are equal.

Neandertwat.

faggots like you ruined the old Cred Forums

moot created Cred Forums for nazi dipshits like you

A 12% decrease in population and a 30%-50% decrease in crime etc. Proves my point!

just pointing out the hypocrisy

not surprising since nazis are fucking stupid by default

At least I don't call myself Antifa if all I do is sit my fatass and play on my PC all day. Not even a "nazi" btw. Just cringed at your embarrasing garbage.

beating up on people of color isn't "taking a stand"

it's fucking cowardice

Cred Forums was ruined by mainstream popularity. You do realise you are cancer-tumblr tier right?

not that user

but you did get your ass handed to you
and now your entire existence here is damage control

>Not even a "nazi" btw.

no you just suck their asses in here

And which ethic group spearheaded the rise of PC?

My ancestors forgot to kill all of your ancestors, now I gotta do it.

Stupid is opening your borders. Inviting criminal scum to ruin your society, rape your women, kill your children, etc.

You have no ground to stand on. You're a fucking moron, you live in a fantasy world that can only exist by denying reality.

Find a cliff. And jump.

I realize I'm still handing the holy living fuck out of your ass to you and it's awesome

Lol how tho.

right because anyone who isn't a racist dipshit must be black

No, that's xenophobia. Goes hand in hand with racism.

Enjoy watching Trump get btfo on Election Day.

>implying your nazi dogfucker worldview isn't ruining society

Now that the dust has settled, just what the FUCK was his problem?

How

>right because anyone who isn't a racist dipshit must be black

got ourselves a race traitor over here

reread the post
you are doing major damage control

I'm white, fuckhead.

Deal with it. You're lucky the 1st Amendment protects your fucking bullshit.

But try acting on it. I dare you.

Actually its nationalism. I hope you are around long enough to see the damage people who think like you will have caused to this country in a decade or two.

>Getting called nazi dogfucker when I only said its cringy to call yourself antifa
>DAMAGE CONTROL

You do realise that there are multiple people in this thread, right retard?

I'll be around long enough to see this country finally start moving to the left like it should have in 1980.

>nationalism
is racist horseshit too

it was the white man to import, cultivate and tollerate all that filth.
Islam and sandniggers will win, turn all to poo & designated shitting street BUT will never make the similar mistake as whites again

so what?

It applies to all of you

>people of color
Kill yourself.

triggered

Black Lives Matter
deal with it faggot

kill all cops. kill all pigs. kill all white supremacists. kill trump. kill martin shkreli.

i want to see more cop blood. i want more delinquent authority figures shot down in the streets. i want all the animals in uniforms shot down in the streets.

disarm the police. they will act very differently when they no longer feel that that are untouchable.

they are subhuman, they are our enemies and we will die striking them down.

not out of resistance or for our own freedom. but out of sheer bloodlust. because it is long past time for every fucking pig to die in agony ten times over

im fed up kill them all

For fucks sake, dude get better reading comprehension if I literally denied all of your shitty points you made.

They do not and I will not

But that isn't what the movie is about op

can the supremely white red heads join with you? i am ready.

ugabuga indeed

Start? Careful what you wish for.

Don't worry OP, we're always ready.

"They sever off the wicked ones, the streets will flow with their blood."

>and I'm using my 1st Amendment rights too
When did I say you couldn't? Seems like you're the only one here trying to stop free speech. Care for a shower, Untermensch?

red heads are Scandinavians.
pure blooded battle beasts.
join the fight you ginger fgt!
every person that resembles shit, is to be treated like shit.

Gorilla live matter

get killed you bitter pink pasty subhuman manifestation of ass-scratching quarter-brained dogma. ill see your candyass dismembered before the turn of the decade, insolent fucking white toad.

yo me too friendo, thats why im voting trump so we can make america great again and finally carry out hitler's final solution for all nonwhites TRUMP 2016!!!!!

>mad nigger is mad

Such an edgy faggot, The Millions of natives that were killed for your right to post idiocies say hello

im lebanese you uneducated fuck

"white" is mostly stained now either way, that's what you get for getting mixed with human trash

this thread is shit. all of you are shit.

someone help me.

History says the Nords were here first, fag

I remember giving fags like you the iron stomp back in my day.

fuck you lesbian lbgt transgender faggot

Prove you're fucking American right now.

So why is it then, that white supremacists don't have their own community, privately? By law, the US Gov't must honor them so long as they don't break it.

>
Same faggot that cried "my flag stands for heritage not hate" when it was removed from SC

We mastered sciene to a point where, we can choose what DNA is expressed within our children(and also have babies without women). JUSS SAIYAIN

i dont even know what SC is i dont use this dickass website. my flag stands for an excellent fucking tree as far as i give a damn

"Back in your day" you were stomping around in mud puddles kiddo

Still a nigger, you filthy sand nigger.

dats expensive, cheating, and too many things can go wrong
you dont even know what bad things GMO will show in future
>and it will slowly fuck you up

Mastered science? Barely.
Mastered the english language? Nah

Hey buddy, me and my buddies were the type of motherfuckers who would meet up to figure out when to Lynch fags like you. That was a while ago though, I'm old now, so I can't do that anymore

>assuming i have arab genes and dont come from a line of french colonists

>not that arab genes arent objectively and provably superior to aryan genes anyway

tliterally just move back to the north pole you cro-magnon fuck

I really don't think you're American OP. Maybe you can post bbc every night again like you always do.U fucking tool.

Then you all got lazy and started sucking one another off. We all know the story of the KKK

I'll admit, it was something like that, but don't think i didn't have my glory days

>mad nigger is mad
Nice damage control.

>and it will slowly fuck you up
Just like race mixing.

I saw only a few niggers in my life but never interacted with them because of their smell and my disgust over their ugly poo skin color.
I think I didnt missed much, judging by their primitive behaviours and inferiority they are constantly showing
we simply are not equal, and none ammount of "progressive" crap will change reality

>Nice damage control
Nice damage control

and here we have a great example of a respectable person, someone that's 40 years old and arguing with young adults on Cred Forums, power to you

no, race mixing fucks you up instantly

Behold, the nigger! It lacks all creativity and has difficulty pressing any keys but Ctrl, C, and V!

Piss off, dirty pig fucker.

like i give a damn lmao i love niggers. theyre ten times the men arrogant pasty white morons are. your race got fat and devolved while the blacks were on the streets living real lives. your ass is nothing

Joke's on you I have a mac.

kek

No mames, wey. Por pendejos como tu el mundo se va a la mierda...Si quieres chingar mejor chinga a tu madre

You're still a dirty subhuman. No matter how much you whine or cry, the noose will still snap your neck the same is it does all other nigger's necks. You are inferior and your race has accomplished nothing. Check my split atoms and moon landings you ape.

So do I. Regular keyboard commands work fine because I'm not gay and I don't use OS X.

Spick checking in.

I'm down for wrecking niggers. All day.

Instead of isolating yourselves to just whites vs everyone, maybe recruit some brown. We hate them too.

United we can lighten up society.

You spics are hard working and value family. Join us. Help us kill the sand niggers and apes.

I'll happily side with white. I was raised white.