Good evening Anonymous! Is anything troubling you? Maybe I can help

Good evening Anonymous! Is anything troubling you? Maybe I can help.

>Come in for advice, fortune-telling, and friendly conversation.
>GETs (dubs, trips, etc.) can receive a tarot reading from me. Ask a question or leave it general, or anywhere in between.
>GETs can be donated to others, but you have to be specific about who gets it.
>Leave a name (nickname, real name, made up name) and you'll receive a fortune cookie even if you don't GET.
>Patience and love! These take time, so hang around after you GET and remind me if it seems like I missed you. Remember that you have to actually ask for a reading to get one. I'm not scanning the thread for dubs!
>Leave internet/avatar drama at the gate, please.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=foq-MUHpfm8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First

Trump's up

LETS DO THIS

I SUMMON THY CHIEF TO LOOK!

incredible GET

^///^

i give up
i'll just watch

-meowbot

Chuunibyou-san is here briefly, but not sure I have time for another reading. These threads don't seem to align with my schedule.

Man, Narcos is fucking good.

Gotcha!

*lands on top of your paw*

I wanna fucking die. I fucking HATE being carsick.

>also hello everyone.

~MikanBox

>Pokegirl.

Reimu, you're breaking my heart!

Awww... now I'll have to work harder.

Hey, Box, how you doing? Also, we need to talk you and I, tomorrow's good for you?

>puts it on the ground

-meowbot

*flutters just out of reach*

It's the same for me, so my sleep schedule is all ruined now, but if it's necessary to keep visiting the threads then i don't mind.

Just kidding. Of course I know you, Misty!

It's super good, I'm not too far into it though. They seem to have really gone hard on the pun names this time.

I never got into a decent guild in the end, I had a friend who was in the best guild on the server though.

wty

youtube.com/watch?v=foq-MUHpfm8

-wanders around-

I'm good other than being carsick. How about friday afternoon, around 5-ish? I have work tomorrow, so I probably wont be on tomorrow.

I-It's not! It's not Misty or Pokegirl.

How do you not remember me? Hmph..

So you just returned at home, i wonder if you'll miss the nice pets.