If you had to kill yourself, but instead of dying, if you're successful you gain 1,500,000 dollars, how would you do it...

if you had to kill yourself, but instead of dying, if you're successful you gain 1,500,000 dollars, how would you do it? You still feel the pain you'd feel if you die, and like in real life if you fail, you have to live with the concequences

And if you once you sucessfully "die" you wake up in your bed as if nothing happened and you have 1.5m more in your bank account

Drink cyanide, cut my jugular, and jump out of a plane into an active volcano while singing "The Star Spangled Banner."

This, assuming it's not bullshit.

It's not, it works pretty well. But there's always the chance you don't die because someone discovers you, and instead you end up retarded.

Shotgun to the head.

/thread

that would hurt you dumb shithead retard

Carbon monoxide poisoning? You're out before you know it if its concentrated enough

You can't feel pain without a fucking head dipshit

Yea set up a charcoal grill in your room on full blast and take some sleeping pills

How would that work?

This

better question

you could live for all eternity, but the catch was you had to kill yourself in order to 'buy' extra years.

the more intense the suicide, the more years you get, and maybe even a few extra abilities if you're hardcore about it.

how are you going out?

Choke to death by grill smoke, but you would be unconscious and wouldnt know.

Clamping live battery cables to me balls and letting the juice go to work
Oh and quads

flame-broiled to death

Ensure success. And try and have some fun as well--a lot of drugs. Get revolver. Go to a really high place. Take a crapload of pills, lethal dose. When the pills start to kick in, take some of whatever dope you fancy. Jump off high place. Geronimo, muthafuckas.jpg. Do some acrobatics. A little ways AGL, use revolver to anhero. Profit.

atomic bomb to the head

Called being medically dead then being revived with a jumpstart. I wouldn't take the chance though

I'm pretty sure there wouldn't be enough time for you brain to feel the pain before your head disappeared

Chuckled.

Sorry you want to off yourself OP but I don't know of a painless way or I'd share

why the fuck would you be found. Do it somewhere private (motel / hotel) middle of the fucking woods if you feel like it damn some dumbass doing it at his mums place.

Pump me full of artificial adrenaline and cut my own beating heart out.