Any kratom fags here?

Any kratom fags here?

I was thinking of buying some online and try it. Is it good for anxiety and relaxation? How do you take it? Smoke, eat brew in water?

I'd like if some people could share their experience with this product.

Other urls found in this thread:

ktvb.com/news/dea-will-ban-kratom-by-the-end-of-the-month/322168138
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/please-do-not-make-kratom-schedule-i-substance
usnews.com/news/articles/2016-09-15/study-opioid-use-decreases-in-states-that-legalize-medical-marijuana
theatlantic.com/health/archive/2013/05/study-another-reason-for-daily-wine/276148/
huffingtonpost.ca/2016/01/29/w18-calgary-police_n_9114152.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

put 5 grams into a cup of water and mix it. Tastes like shit so wash it down

I enjoyed it. Took 9 gramS of maeng da and it was super relaxing. I used to take about 30-60 mg of oxy a day a while ago and this is a good alternative. Good high and not a shitty come down

its gonna be illegal in 10 days so you better hurry i ordered 2 lbs online and am getting more before the ban

Is the high bigger than weed or is it just not the same thing?

I once made tea with poppy seeds and had a little buzz.

Awesome for anxiety and quitting hard drugs. But you swap one vice for another bro be careful. Indo here..

canada?

Love it. Can only buy capsules atm. Swalling 18 capsules for a nine gran buzz is a pain in the ass.

I laid off of weed a while ago, had some quality issues and people made me feel guilty for smoking it... anyways...

Shits nothing like weed. its a difficult feeling to describe

Meh its different. I havent tried smoking it yet though. I wanted to soon

What's the best website to order this shit in US before it becomes illegal

check the reddit for good websites. theres alot of fake sites out there for it

Well that sucks, in the meantime things like bath salt and fake weed is still legal lmao

New York fag here. I know the USA is banning it as of September 30th and classifying it in the same class of drugs as heroin and coke and stuff

>same as heroin and coke
Are your drug enforcement agencies that retarded, or do they just like hurting civilians? Lmao most of your governments actions for its people are complete jokes

>first reply doesn't involve shoving it up OP's asshole
The fuck, Cred Forums?

>implying we can't speak like adults
go back to lurking trap threads

Sounds like a plan. Time to rate some cocks!

on it right now, Wednesday is my kratom day (I limit my dosing to keep my tolerance/effect normal)
I took it about 1 hour and 15 min ago. feeling happy and content. took 6 size 0 capsules.

Will it show up in a drug test?

why am I barely finding out about a drug that was legal as soon as it becomes illegal.

any other dank legal drugs

1-p lsd

No

It's closer to an opiate high than a weed high

Enjoy it while you can

Spend your money on the good shit

>actually dont

It's to punish poor people. They really enjoy hurting poor people.
Remember, healthcare companies make money off of both opioides AND the stuff that helps you get off of it. So why let people get a cheap alternative?

1-p lsd, 4-meo DMT, yopo/cebil seeds (stings like a mofo though), salvia

Didn't see this thread. I just made one here. Trying kratom for the first time tonight. Took five grams, waiting for it to kick in. What can I expect?

The DEA is putting a "quick ban" on it so it will be a schedule 1 for 2 years while they see if it "harmful to the public" like they are claiming it is now.

It's fucking retarded. I already read some articles about big pharmacy trying to jump in and make a synthetic version for pain and/or opiate withdrawl. The US is fucked. Just watch the overdose rates from true opiates rise in the near future.

Also auascha and San Pedro

Heroin, cocaine, cannabis and kratom. Two of these things can fuck you up and kill you, the other two have medical purposes and are generally safe. They're all schedule 1 controlled substances. I do not understand.

The dea has never made sense

Krat fag getting 10 lbs from indonesia in a few days white red and mangda. The aka maybe pushing the ban off buy wholesale now while you can anyway seems like they are targeting sellers more then users but the dea fucks ccan go die anyway. Also itt new kratfags not buying who dony buy wholesale and have it sent as incense.

Yeah, I've used kratom for about a year simply because I found it makes me more interested in things and it boosts my mood. I don't get "high" or anything...that's simply not its effect. I'm happy some people found relief from harder opiates using kratom and it's really unfortunate the DEA is banning it simply because big pharma finally noticed the dent it was putting in their bottom line. The DEA these days is really struggling to maintain relevance and purpose. Keeping cannabis Schedule 1 for example extends their lifespan so to speak. Fucking stupid.

Dood. You better order like right now. Its illegal in 8 days. Hurry the fuck up lol

I get a mild opiate high from it. With that nice warm feeling in your arms and spine. The mental effects are quite nice as well.

Smoking weed? Kratom is very different. It helped me quit weed, cigs and coke but the downside is i need to drink the tea all the time and it numbs me but i function better

Mmmspeciosa

Ive done a few woska sessions in peru but krat allows me to stick by my convictions

user, opiate usage is lowering tho. Thanks to good old marijuana

Cocaine is schedule II. Also morphine, along with many other shitty opiods, are schedule II as well. But weed is bad for you, okay?

Maybe I should have expounded upon my experiences with kratom. You're right, when I first started I did get a mild euphoria reminiscent of when I've taken prescribed norco or hydrocodone following surgeries. I have no experience with harder opiates so my overall knowledge of their effects from personal use is lacking. Anyway, what I primarily liked was it boosted my interest in the tasks I would do. Like simply browsing Cred Forums while listening to music was enhanced. I'll miss it once it's banned at the end of the month.

It's raising in states where cannabis is illegal I believe

Just switch to kava and some nootropics youll be fine when the b&hammer comes. Except not really.

But the heroin that's on the streets is cut with fent which has been causing an epidemic of ODs. Many who wanted out had turned to kratom and they'll be going back.

Yeah, I feel badly for my my home state West Virginia because weed legalization/regulation is staunchly opposed by legislators there. Meanwhile, there is a fucking pill epidemic raging.

Also, the same company that produces fentanyl recently donated half a million to an anti-legalization (weed) group in Arizona. The don't give a fuck about people dying using their product, but they DO care about a safer, cheaper alternative being introduced that could hurt their profits. It's unbelievable, but happening in broad daylight. So right now that company is smiling big knowing kratom is being outlawed and weed is still seeing opposition.

Do you wonder why opiate usage and overdoses are lowering? It has nothing to do with le weed. It has to do with more and more opiate addicts and chronic pain suffers discovering Kratom. I unfortunately was both at one time but thanks to Kratom I am doing great.

I honestly don't think I will "go down that road again" but to be honest, I am scared for my future without Kratom in my life.

ktvb.com/news/dea-will-ban-kratom-by-the-end-of-the-month/322168138

Fuckin bullshit

I wish it was a bit more popular so would have enough people to push that law up the governments ass..

>30% less opiate overdoses in states that have legal weed
>But it's kratom

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/please-do-not-make-kratom-schedule-i-substance

you guys can sign this but chances are there no other way to repeal the law.

As a noob to kratom;
>What's the difference between "strains"?
>Would you suggest picking some up?
>How is easy is it to become addicted?

The dea doesn't care what people think or what's best for the public

A red strain is more of a body "high" felling
While a white strain is more of a mental uplift

By doing what, exactly?

Had some maeng da earlier. I'm going to miss it when it gets banned. It takes the edge off and keeps me from getting shitfaced after a long day and waking up hungover. I like the retarted politicians who make claims that it's "13x stronger than morphine," which is completely false.

i use it daily, but am tapering down since the DEA wants to be faggots and make it a schedule 1.

other than that you dont get 'high' from it. its kinda like a very very mild opiate high, euphoria, warmth, etc. its so mild though, if you dont pay attention you could miss it

Thanks, Cred Forumsro.

A person who loves opiates is honestly not going to give a shit about weed. Even if it is legal you can get weed in every single state, it's honestly not that hard.

Weed is great, don't get me wrong but I don't think it has as big of an impact on the lowering of opiate use as you say, user.

And green strains are good for pain and are stimulating, but not speedy...more like a cup of coffee that lasts 8 hours for me, and I'm 6'0, 270 lbs. It's good shit

I love kratom but like these other fags are saying, the DEA is scheduling it at the end of the month. I fucking hate this country.

Red vein is good for relaxation. Red vein "bali" (actually Borneo) or Borneo is great stuff. Haven't used it in maybe 2 years personally, but I used it regularly. I'd make a simple tea out of it. My issue is that I'm a recovering alcoholic and tend to overdo things, including Kratom. I got physically addicted to it, got prescribed some Valium to get off of it then quit completely and haven't looked back. All together I used it for about a year.. withdrawals aren't that bad compared to benzos/alcohol imo, but use it in moderation and you will do fine.

oh yeah i green was my favorite cuz of the energy you would get but grew a tolerance from the strain.

my state already made the shit illegal before the rest of the us
did it once before that and it reminded me of the mellow opiate effects of poppy tea

oh well i'll stick to melting my brain with dxm and alcohol

usnews.com/news/articles/2016-09-15/study-opioid-use-decreases-in-states-that-legalize-medical-marijuana
Just reporting the facts

Red is more mellow ingredients, white is more energetic and green is a sweet spot/mixture of both.

I do a lot of Kratom as it got me off pain killers and eventually heroin but all I feel after a day or two without it is a little tired and maybe a few minor aches. It's really no more than a caffeine withdrawl to be honest.

Doesn't really matter anymore, nothing we can do will stop the ban. Big pharma has interest in it now and we know how much control they have over laws and polotics.

Get Uva Ursi. Its potent, leafy, and totally legal. It's not even on the radar at this point. The high is an extreme body high and a lot of places compare it to opium.

Imo the government should just monetize it.. perscribe it in situations where doctors are using low dose Suboxone. The withdrawal isn't that terrible and the high isn't particularly blissful compared to other opiods. But banning it all together.. come on. What's next? Kava kava? Catnip? Chamomile? Lol.

if you use too much everday day the withdraw can be nasty with constant panic attacks and terrible RLS that last 24/7 for 4-5 days makes it hard to get sleep..

Do you think it'll be safe to get some now, or will it be too late to get it shipped out?

Are you me?

Seriously I'm expecting I'll probably go back to drinking way too much when my kratom runs dry.

if you express ship you should be alright

You could end up on a watch list probably, but who cares?

mhm same here..

wanted to try some, but kept reading that its really hard or your kidneys or liver cant remeber, but it was soposed to be worse that alichol. im an alicholic so i didnt do any, iv fucked my organes up enough the past 6 years. kept drinking like a faggot thou, fuck shiut

Me, since I'm probably already on a few...

Idiots using this shit to get high are the same faggots getting "lit" off CBD

It's a painkiller and mild stimulant. It's effect is making pain less noticeable so you can work you fucking idiots. There is no high. I've been taking this shit for years because opioids were destroying me after getting my knee blown apart in a wreck.

You won't get high. You'll get functional.

that might explain my constant kidney stones.

I'm not saying it has no impact, user. I think we are on the same page and same team. Just don't discredit the impact Kratom has had on the decreasing of opiate use.

>Uva Ursi
I'll check that.

OP here, thanks for the tips guys I'll probably try red and white strains, I was AFK for an hour and kind of surprised the thread is still alive.

Good to know, still sounds/ feels like I missed a big opportunity though.

Another alcoholic reporting in, so if it is hard on the organs I'm probably better off.

actually havnt had any, read awhile back that alicholics get stones less. piss constantly when i drink, like 7 times a night. stuff dosnt say in thir long enough to solityf. But the unholy shits i have, no solit shit

I know that feel... The squirts/foam. The liquor shits remind me of food coloring.

>alicholics

yeah lol i piss like every hour, i had kindey stones before i knew what katom was so might of worsen it might of not...and my shit looks like deer shit..little pebbles.

I take 20 plus grams a day and am currently on day 3 without any kratom, like I've done many times before. This is honestly a walk in the park..sure, maybe it's easy because I've been through real withdrawl off real opiates plenty of times, but most people don't have enough that withdrawl from Kratom

>alicholics
mfw I even googled it to be sure

well i never been on anything harder then kratom so maybe that effects me more. Also I was doing 30 grams a day which is alot, and withdraw from that sucked for me, atleast i tapered down.

lmfao that is perfect description

dont get that bad, its easier than you think.

guess i got lucky, then again i probably have one the size of a goulf ball i cant feel because im drunk/hungover/having withdraws everyday/.

well alcohol I herd can clean out the shit and buildup in your kindeys that cause stones so maybe not.

If anyone is struggling with withdrawal, immodium (synthetic opiod) is very helpful. Just don't be an hero and try to get high off of it. Some honorable mentions to use in conjunction: alcohol, benzos, kava kava, gabapentin, lyrica and phenibut.

tincture ingestible is best

this was it,

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2013/05/study-another-reason-for-daily-wine/276148/

go figure i didnt remember exatcly right i think

never herd of immodium where would one get that? and yeah banzos and help a ton with withdraws just dont get hooked on those instead...but alcohol will might the withdraws worse the next day. I heard this one guy and withdrawd for 4 days and that night he drank. the next couple days he had withdraws again so i wouldnt really recommend drinking while getting off the stuff.

first time i remember hearing about imodium for that, ill give it a shit when i finnaly get my self to try and quit again. was really hard but made it 168 before the lonleyness brought me back to it.

If you mean ayahuasca, I'm afraid you're wrong. It contains DMT, so it's Class 1.

San Pedro is okay AFAIK.

plus lots of people where i live dont want to get a medical card for fear of having the feds come and raid your house for guns. you can legally smoke weed. you can legally have guns. but not both since weed is still sched I

Taste like horrid shit. I usually mix it with orange juice or something similar. Make sure to stock up because it's due to become schedule 1 soon. Also look into phenibut. Stuff works wonders for anxiety.

Give kava kava a try. It puts me on my bass, and I have to find something to keep me from drinking. Pot helps, but I'm old and its a pain for me to get.

Fuck off satan

this.

omfg this. phenibut fucking amzing. best drug ever.

bro_fist my man

hows kava kava feel? is it any good or just a placebo?

keep signing this one you faggots

looks interesting, was prescribed anti-depressants tho so I don't know if it can be mixed

It's legit if you get it from a reputable source. I've bought some from CVS that was trash. I ordered some from Source Naturals via Amazon and it is like klonopin.

for me its, the first 3 night you will not sleep, sweats head ackes, stiffness. but after 3 days you will start to get some sleep at nigh and a clearer head, but have night terrors for a week or 2 from the start. after a week normal shits, better thinking then after 2 its great, then 3 weeks the want comes back. but after 30 days it becomes a mental game, not a physical/mental one. after a few months your body gets to be its new "normal"

so yeah make it atleast a week, then everyday fight the urge. if you got to this point, chance of you being "responsible" after is probably like 10%.

>drunk when righting this shit, once you stop dont start ever for anyreason or occoasion.

I'm on 3 grams right now my maaaaaaaaan

Immodium/Lower amide does not cross the BBB. I have seen some reports about different things you can take to make it pass but it's not very promising. It does actually help with withdrawl since it still absorbs via the opiate receptors in the GI tract, but good luck getting it to pass the BBB.

Also in America it's OTC, you can literally get it anywhere.

buy it online in 200ct bottles for like $20 bucks.

if you take a shitton, like 80mg, you can feel a slight buzz, but not much

there was something about coating loperamide with the shit DXM is coated with, polistirex or something with a 'P' that will let it cross the BBB, but its not something anyone can do at home without a lab

yeah i never been off kratom for more then a couple weeks so im sure the next few months is gonna be hard unless i can get medicare to get on something for my anxiety but feeling theres not much promise in that..

Jesus, no wonder you felt like shit. With being a noob your body isn't prepared to have anything even tickle the opiate receptors and not feel like shit after abstinence.

How the fuck did you go from no tolerance of any opiate to that many grams a day? I have extensive experience with opiates and Kratom for well.over a decade and that much just gets me too wired and feeling like shit. I'm sure you're taking that over the course of the day but Jesus christ, that's still a lot.

if I go more then 1gram my vision can some times go blurry and I want to sleep.

It works as a pain relief, I take some before bed and I feel quite rested. I have bought the Red Bali and Red Maeng Dai or whatever. I like the Bali a pill or two before bed willndo wonders before bed, I sleep like a baby every night and wake upnfully rested. I tried taking 4 ozs at once and the more and more does not increase the intensity but can make you feel less stressed. It does not have a weed effect unfortunately but it works great as a good bedtime supplement. I must say if you stop it gives me signs of a sore throat and a bit of mucus.

Fuck the FDA! This shit is great, havent slept well in years until I started taking this stuff

the DEA needs to be dissolved. send some of the employees to the FDA to deal with pharmaceutical diversion. the drug war is failed an lost. DEA serves ZERO purpose now...theyre not doing anything that slows down the cartels, so they go after low hanging fruit like kratom.

fucking hate the wobbly eyes shit

also i think you have it wrong. 1g isnt much at all

I took it to help with heroin withdrawl right before I discovered Kratom and I did take a substantial amount. It gave me what you can call a buzz but not really. It just made my body not feel like shit, nothing I would say was fun or worth while besides letting me not feel like physical dog shit.

ive been using kratom for about 4-5 years now it i didnt just go from 0-30 grams a day it was a build up from after years.

i took it because i went from heroin-->methadone-->suboxone. CT suboxone an felt like absolute shit for 40+ days until i started taking kratom.

been taking it for 3 years no downsides at all, but now thats going to change because of all the faggots at the DEA

I'm drinking Kratom right now actually. It will be illegal in 9 days. Enjoy.

Moon kratom is a great company. A kilo of maeng da is $155. Which is the best price ive found.

I buy and fill capsules from amazon and use 7.2 grams red bali from kratomparadise or og bali from krakenkratom, it's being made schedule one buy the dea on sept 30 unless congress steps in so it's getting harder to find.
feelsgoodman

I like to parachute it (put a teaspoon in your mouth and wash it down with something) the effects are much greater.

eat a pickle immediately after to get that chlorophyll taste gone.

waste of money

You better buy it in bulk. The DEA is banning it in 8 days.

man i wish i lived in a warm place and had seeds to plant my own..

I've been a daily user for nearly 2 years now. It's fantastic for everything you want it to work for and more. One of the best substances around, I fucking love it. I hate that it's being taken away from me now. I hope we can reunite someday. If you try it now you might like it too much and then be sad when you can't get it anymore, just letting you know. How much is Cred Forums stocking up with?

Plus weed is becoming legal so those worthless welfare queens at the dea are trying to criminalize another harmless plant for job security and shit. cocksuckers.

Nah I can't go through this, the hope and dissapointment I feel when I think I've fiound a weed replacement. Nothing can best mary jane for unaddictive drugs.

Ahh, I got you Cred Forumsro. I was about to say, though. I take 20 grams at least for 1 dose and then I redose 1 to 2 times a day, so I guess I take 30.plus grams a day. Again withdrawl are nothing for me like opiates. Just some tiredness here and there and maybe I have an ache once in a while on day 2. God damn DEA, I hate this fucking country.

Seeds hardly ever work. A rooted cutting works best, also makes a decent house plant, they say the humidity control has to be perfect. But i never do anything special.

much better than headshop prices but liherbals had kilos for 75 bucks, on par with the best I've had as well. And I've tried nearly every vendor under the sun, with socal's green maeng da being my favorite, and in my belly right now.

Morphine shitty..? Most ignorant thing ive heard in a week

Am I the only one trying to keep it legal? I know I'm not the whitehouse.gov petition got 107,000 signatures.chloraphyll

If you want to stretch your supply in light of recent events, I have some advice for you.

I was also taking 20-40 grams a day for a while, each dose being fucking huge. And it was only lasting an hour. Then I tried 4 gram doses for a while, and found that they were actually much stronger than the higher doses I was taking. try it out Cred Forumsro, it doesn't make sense but you'll be surprised.

God do you pleb faggots ever just quit with the drugs? Every day it's some new retarded horseshit you get a little boner for because you must be a unique little trend setter.

Fuck off and make something of yourself.

Fuck all that. I never got on subs or methadone. Only did methadone here and there to get high off of, not to quit and do as a daily thing. Thank God I never did, I could never imagine withdrawl for months at a time, and I went CT so many god damn times from opiates, mostly not by choice.

>off by one
Only sudoku can restore your family's honour.

wd-18

huffingtonpost.ca/2016/01/29/w18-calgary-police_n_9114152.html

Morphine is really shitty. Granted I've only done Morphine orally, never had the pleasure of doing Morphine IV.

I kicked heroin and I knew I would never go back kratom blunts the desire completely and forever. Now this...

morphine IV gives you pins and needles. my favorite parts about IV

Your doing it wrong. Plugging morphine will have you floating into the sky.my homie od on it. No..not shitty/weak at all

The fact that they are going to make this illegal makes me sick

I've actually done heroin a few times IV but wasn't that big of a fan. Had a "buddy" at the time do it for me but I was probably too scared and didn't take enough but never really got a rush. Just felt high in a few seconds after shooting. Don't get me wrong it felt great but it was either that or I got too much, had jelly legs and fell to the floor. Honestly smoking it yielded the best results.

It's not a law. There is a watchdog agency that sent a seven page letter to the WH, the DOJ, the dea etc, telling the dea they don't have the authority to unilaterally using a statement with less facts and citations than a fifth graders book report to make a plant illegal for no real reason.

I realise that after my junkie days. I now know the bioavalbilty orally versus IV is waaaayyy different.

If coffee were introduced to america in 2016 instead of 1620 the dea would make it illegal as a synthetic drug. I can just hear it now, "it's a stimulant that grows where cocaine grows, so it's the same, the kids are drinking it and staying up all night cramming, IT'S ADDICTIVE" It's not kratom it's the asshole who have authority to abuse, that's the problem

depends on the type too
i never really enjoyed powder heroin, but tar? loved that shit, even though its worse for your veins supposedly. its been 5 years and all my veins are back to normal

tar has some unreacted/reacted different morphine/morphone or whatever that gives the pins and needles.

man i loved that feeling as it washed over my body

You in Louisiana, Indiana? Vermont?

kratom worked fine for me no sweats shit or shakes I felt like I cheated at life.

Bought this shit a few days ago. Going to go buy some more before it gets banned. I've heard it's not the best brand. Anyone know a good brand and strain I can buy? I'm looking for the closest to opiate I can get.

Drugs are cheaper stonger and more plentiful than ever.

The drugs won the war and American Civil liberties was the only casuality

If you're in the US it will be illegal on September 30 (unless someone manages to stop the DEA from emergency scheduling it). It's bullshit, but that's life.

>Fuck off and make something of yourself.
my gf and I will probably net about 160,000 this year, I'm doing just fine. You got any other government perpetrated stereotypes you wanna spit there chump.

I've actually heard that multiple times but it never did anything for me. I've taken maybe 10-12 grams and felt pretty good but it was only 30 mins of fun until I felt nothing.

I guess it's too late to experiment since this shit will be gone in a week's time...

I live in Arizona so all we get is tar from the Mexicans down south. Smoking still was the best for me.

Brew is faggot. Works a charm. Brunei white is a good choice

You sound like you could use some drugs.

What kinda legal stuff can I take for my crippling anxiety

Get the og bali from kraken if you can works good.

Kratom. Kava st johns wort although it sucks.

Enjoy your opiate addiction faggot.