Dear Canada

Dear Canada
Amerifat here
Is the SJW Femenist Fat acceptance shit as bad there as it is here?

Considering moving

its worse

Dude it's even worse
Don't you know about Trudeau's antics

Whereabouts m8?
Kek, I dunno. It's pretty fucking bad here. Then again it seems like it stemmed from the states. Not blaming you though, just saying
Fuck trudeau.

worse?

our prime minister is literally a total pussy "pretty" french canadian feminist former HIGH SCHOOL DRAMA TEACHER.

one of our two important provinces, ontario, is led by a lesbian "liberal" femi-nazi who is literally making it impossible to earn a living and work, forcing people to go on assistance to survive. she also looks like a literal troll.

fat acceptance? fat people are lazy and its easier to bitch on the internet then make any kind of chance, there will be lazy fat people everywhere you go nowadays unfortunately.

yea, not true. Nice try tho. We usally dont experience that sort of cancer but we do get a lots of gays and or trans people. People in Canada doesn't really care about Gay rights/gender. Actually an unheard of topic.

In a word yup. Our priminister is a cuck and we have a lot of liberal shit on campus. But its not so bad, most of them retreat for winter.

Fuck

Uhh honestly I've heard the name but haven't looked up anything on him. Fill me in briefly?

I'm a veteran/college student. Can't stand the idiocy.

There is even more here tbh

Forgot to say in Florida. srry

Is anywhere safe?

Please all of you amerifat stay in your shit stained country

he made half of our senate women. not based on merit, not based on qualification.

when asked why he did it, he said "It's 2015".

That gives you an idea as to how retarded he is.

Come to Mexico!

Fear of getting murdered will override any first world problem you might ever have!

Toronto is the capital of SJW.

In Québec i never really saw a hardcore feminist everyone pretty chill to each other in matter of equality

This

I might just do that. Deeper south tho

I can't climb walls

I was wanting to move to Oregon, but I hear it's just as bad

It was half of our cabinet you moron, not the senate, and from what I can tell they're qualified. Our minister of health is an actual doctor now.

I love how you think it's just that easy to move to canada.

You wanna move out of the country because of SJW's? Man, you're sensitive.

So half of the Canadian cabinet should be given special privilege based on ethnicity, religious affiliation and/or them being a woman? What can I say, man it isn't pure hypocrisy because it's the C U R R E N T Y E A R

Well for someone in his office to replace half of anything with one gender for the sake of blind equality is not a rational move

>considering moving
>implying I think it's easy
k

I live in FL. I want to move somewhere that's a change of scenery. Not if it's the land of rainbows and SJWs.

It depends where you are to be honest. But new country leader is a air head SJW supporter....big cities are starting to get worse because of him.

East Asia.
Also, the women are mostly smarter there in the first place.

No thank you.
Thanks for the answers Canada.

Worse mate. Prime minister is an actual retard who women love because he spouts random feminism shit.

Toronto is a brown shithole, good luck getting your foot in the door at all.

If you've got marketable skills come to the east coast. Relatively uncucked, they still try and make us love brown people though.

Canada is the same as murrica but not as loud or in your face about it.

Canada has less fat people, therefore there is generally less fat acceptance bullshit. but it very much depends where you are, stay out of big cities, they are cucked.

He not only picked half women - he also picked a disabled person and Muslim and turban wearing Sikh as defence minister (that one might be a good one actually) and a fag.

The shitty thing was, the group of which he chose 50% women only contained something like 20% women. So he chose half the ministers from the 20% (women) and the other half from the 80% (men).

Fuck merit, right? Either that or governing is really really easy, even a one legged paki fag can do it.

Fuck I hate Trudeau so much - or rather the SJW fucking retards who elected him. That should answer your question...