Ok Cred Forums you guys always have my back and I believe someone can help me. This is a story…

Ok Cred Forums you guys always have my back and I believe someone can help me. This is a story…
TL:DR
>Buddy’s phone was on 1% for 60 minutes with full brightness and no low power mode playing audio via aux cord.
>I heard my friend who passed away early august sing along with the music or through the music idk, he was singing with us, we used to sing old school songs all the time when we worked at Panera
>Buddy of mine lost a friend not too long, same as me.
>She spoke to him the night before
>Sang with us the same night

My buddy and me smoked in a tiki hut at 2 am when we were hella drunk and stupid stoned. Now being crossfaded is one thing but get this… Me and my buddy has just lost friends not too long ago, the night before we were smoking my friend got real quiet and said that she (the girl he knew that died in a car crash) was talking to him and saying sorry about driving like a dick, and she was sorry, now just two more parts bear with me. I lost a good buddy that I had worked with for years, we used to sing old school songs when we closed where he would say a line then I would finish it. We would be belting out the songs by the end of the night.. Now my buddys phone is at three percent when he asks me to give it to him and we plug it in to the aux and he says shit one percent. Now there is NO charging of the phone at all, maximum brightness, all that shit. As the songs went along I got quiet, Rob was singing with me, I heard his voice and as I heard it I got goosebumps, it felt like we were in Panera, I didn’t visual it but the sounds and the vibe I was feeling, screamed that we were at Panera, my buddy’s girlfriend was worried so she snapped me out of whatever I was doing, I said wait? I was singing with rob why’d you do that? As the songs went on we were out there for 60 minutes listening to old school songs on one percent. I gotta ask you, what do you take from that story, There’s no possible explanation right?

bumping with mcgoobs and tits 1/5

shameless self bumps

tits 3/5

just things that happen inside reality that we cant explain...
sorry you have to self bump, this is an ok read

mcgoobs 4/5

You make no fucking sense faggot. Learn how to write.

thank you man! appreciate it, ive always wondered about spirits and shit and with people around me not being able to tell me about the whole phone thing it really told me I gotta ask more people about it. It was such an amazing experience that i'm probably going to remember for the rest of my life.

Thanks fam

what?

last tits, if it dies it dies, i'll be lurking . 5/5

if your lost ask me a question. I want Cred Forums's honest opinions on it

Rephrase the whole story again with proper English and not being 12.

Well for starters, wtf are you trying to say? That ghosts sang songs with you in panera or a tiki hut?

Honestly I think you were just high af

Not expelling out from Cred Forums but maybe /x/ has better information on paranormal activities.

>
I'm just really high I'll give a better TL:DR
>Buddy who I used to work with passed away August, we were really good friends
>we used to sing old school songs when we closed to pass the time.
>Smoked with a friend and he swears he heard his dead friend talking to him.
>Buddy and me are smoking again
>Iphone is at 1%
>Stays on for 60 minutes
>we all started singing
>I got quiet because I don't know if it was through the music or something but I heard him singing with us

I heard him singing with me

I am going to take it to /x/ maybe they can help but I felt like I could use a good laugh anyway so fuck it, take it to Cred Forums first

Right? It reads like an 8 year old's fucking fever dream
Was there a point to this little story?

go here

>>>>

>I heard him singing with me
Like through the phone?

btw, are "proffessionals" with this kind of thing, people on Cred Forums are either too high or too gay to think rationally.

Muuuuuch better

I feel you on that, definitely going to take it there next. and no I heard him singing with us through the music. We were listening to old school blink-182 shit when it happened. I was belting out every lyric like an idiot until I got really cold and I just felt like Rob was right next to me singing along so I stopped singing out loud and sang First Date in my head

Thanks mate

maybe you hallucinated it cuz you were high?

I thought about that! I thought maybe it was a psychedelic thing but here is the thing, not only did the phone stay on but the next morning me and my friend talked about the sesh and he told me she went to a concert with him and he heard her singing too. Maybe it was! i really don't know

Well, you're not wrong. Every culture is different with how they deal with death. Some people see their loved ones on the street and others take that as a sign of death's presence around us.
For example, When my brother committed suicide last year she would tell me that she could "feel" and "talk" to him while she was outside smoking cigs and watching the porch light flicker. She said it would only flicker when she talked to him.

Anyways, sorry for your loss.
>pic unrelated

at that point he had been subliminally primed for the concert. as well as you in the first place. Was he also high at the concert? weed is a hallucinogen.

>When my brother committed suicide last year she would tell me that she could "feel" and "talk" to him while she was outside smoking cigs and watching the porch light flicker.

my mother would say these things

I feel you mate, I'm very sorry for your loss too. I think maybe it's just the way things are I really don't know.

when we were working I was completely sober. Like the whole experience made me think if I had closed my eyes I probably would have seen panera,

ok so like if you are with an attractive female and asked to describe fill in the blank of what you see in the landscape you are more likely to say what you "make out" rather than "see" its called subliminal priming.

Yeah very true, I didn't think of it like that, thank you!

few more bumps with conor

2/3 I'm still lurking, I want opinions Cred Forums let me know what you think it may be, i sure as shit don't fucking know

last one with mcgoobs 3/3 if you want to ask me something please do, ill make sure I take this to /x/ also.