ITT we are in the Galactic Senate

ITT we are in the Galactic Senate

Ooo! Look at me! La dee da!

Yeah! well you wait until my gungan buddy shows up.

(also, look into the Jar Jar theory if you already haven't - not saying its right, just a good read)

Dellow Felegates...

Umm, fellow senators. While looking through the budget I found a rather large amount of money meant for a clone army. and I don't remember voting on this.

Anyone wanna tell me why fucking ET is here?

Why are we still voting on the death star initiative? I thought we vetoed it several times....ah Fuck it, if I'm in the Senate I've got no taxes so who cares.

Yeah! ET's species are like the Ethiopians of the galaxy. What do they produce/do? No one cares about fucking finger-light.

Meesa vote for Hillary.

For fuck sake could somebody PLEASE explain to me why there's 500 trillion space monies being set aside for a fucking clone army?!

I propose we legalize and tax death sticks to fund the clone army.

There, I just got my pod exactly how I like it. Hope no one uses it as a weapon.

Can we stop talking about clones and jedi and focus on senate procedures and bylaws? There is work to do here guys. It's not fun, it's not interesting, but it's what we were sent here to do.

gentlemen and fellow aliens, please. We all agreed on moving monnies from the jedi temple defence budget over to the clone army budget. Everything is under controll, and the tax accountant says it is okay.

I CAN'T HEAR SHIT BACK HERE.

WHO THE DICK IS THAT TINY SPOT UP THERE?

THE FUCK ARE WE VOTING ON NOW?

IS IT LUNCH TIME?

I call a motion to order, may the I, the representative from Both Wui be heard?

SOMETHING ABOUT LOTION?

I DON'T KNOW, GTHRAK, CAN YOU HEAR SHIT?

man fuck this im gonna go live in another galaxy

CHECK EM FAGGOT

Senator G'lthukx, I would remember voting on a clone army. And you couldn't have voted on it, you were too busy kissing the Huttts' collective slug ass because you get off on that shit.

HEY FUCK OFF PAL WERE IN THE NOSEBLEEDS BECAUSE WERE OUTER RIM WORLDS, THAT DOESN'T MEAN WE DONT SEE SOME TRAFFIC THOUGH, YOUR MOM MAKES REGULAR STOPS.

IN SHORT, YOUR MOM LOVES HER A GOOD RIM. WORLD. JOB. YOUR MOTHER TONUGED MY ANUS

I SEE YOU JERKIN IT THERE, DIPSHIT! YOU SORRY FUCKWIT, YOU SHORT-CHANGED MY MOM AND STOLE OUR GODDAM BLUE MILK MACHINE!

What is this about Kuat drawing MORE taxes for fleets? Dont we have enough Goddamn ships? Half the grips income of Corscant goes towards that Goddamn eyesore of a money sink that is the Goddamn Kuat Drive Yards. We of the delegation from from Coruscant demand lower taxes!

Says the wookielover. I still have that holovid of you sucking carpet, in case you forget your place here in the senate.

Hey fam, why can we just have the meeting over Skype? I can't see or hear shit

COARSE CUNT? WE STILL TALKING ABOUT DIPSHIT WHO STOLE MY GODDAM BLUE MILK MACHINE?

WE DIDNT NEED YOUR SHITTY MILK MACHINE ANYWAY, WEVE GOT A BLUE GROX! WE SOLD IT FOR SPICE AND JOW WERE HIGH AS SHIT, WTF ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT? WE'RE IN TIGHT WITH THE COUNCIL DOG. WE GOT WHAT THEY WANT!

>'we'

Among my people having sex with a wookie and surviving is a badge of honor....WHO THE FUCK INVITED THAT ANAKIN BITCH!!!!>!

NIGGA YOU AIN'T TIGHT NOWHERE. YOUR BUSTED ASSHOLE WHISTLES WHEN YOU WALK UPWIND.

Jedi Christ! Who let the Wookies on the 55th level? Gonhorp is having an allergic reaction to Wookie hair, need medical droids right now.

THATS TRUE, YOUR MOM HAS A PRETTY WIDE TOUNGUE, ITS HAD SOME EFFECTS. WERE ALL JUST SO WILLING TO DEAL WITH BECAUSE SHES SO GOOD AT LICKING OUR COLLECTIVE ASSES. MOTION PLEASE? MOTION? I VOTE THAT WE AWARD HIS MOM A MEDAL OF COMNENDABLE SERVICE, AND A PUROLE HEART AS WELL WINK WINK

SEE, DIS NIGGA GETS IT.

Muthafuckas, we have casual space flight and holograms. The fuck is this bullshit where a nigga can't see nor hear a goddam thing.

Senator Palpatine, does the council need to remind you that you are under investigation for supposed death threats against Yod.....CAN SOMEONE GET THAT ANAKIN BRAT A FUCKING COLORING BOOK?!!!!!! Little brat is starting to piss me off.

I think the senator from Naboo is proposing we give the Chancellor 'emergency flowers'. He seems like a nice and hardworking guy, I'll vote to give him flowers.

Frickin FINALLY. Help a nigga out, tell me the fuck is going on! Fuck yeah, let's get this faggot some flowers.

I VOTE YES ON FLOWERS.

I VOTE BLUE GROX FUCKERS EAT SHIT AND DIE.

Thass right, dipshit. I'm looking at you.

FFS, Senator Amidala is up next. Here we go again, more democracy, less clones, import sand to Naboo CAUSE IT FEELS NICE.

Can we send here somewhere on a diplomatic mission, like, Geonosis?

They're more like the Syrians of the galaxy tbh fam

does that not sound badass to you?

We must do something against this emerging threat that comes with a silent yet strong uprising! I'm talking about what is known as the alt-sith. As we speak these evil ones seek to bring our nation into the dark by infiltrating our government. Womp the rat represents this group and is an internet meme that has come to be an internet symbol for sith supremacy. We must do something to stop this emerging darkness for I fear it already exists within our counsel.

I propose a motion that we ship Anakin Skywalker back to whatever Force forsaken pisshole he came from. If I have to hear him say 'I WILL BRING BALANCE BACK TO THE FORCE' on more time I'm gunna call up Count Dooku and have him go Dracula on his ass.

DID THAT GUY SAY "MIGDALA?" THAT THE BITCH WITH THE BIG HEAD AND NICE TITS?

i would like to immediately change our ways to imperialistic, with me as an emperor. Im setting this up for the vote

raid?

Make Coruscant Great Again

Why the fuck do we need a clone army?! The Jedi can gank anyone and we don't have to pay them shit. We already have a private sector faith based solution.

no

But. They're clones. They gt cool armor and guns that go pew pew

fuck u then, im gonna use the military to do it.
BOYS!

So monster mash here says the jedi
> guardians of peace and justice for over 1000 generations
Are evil and that he should rule the entire senater as supreme leader and destroy democracy completely. Sounds like a plan

Word

But the all look Mexican. Do you REALLY want a taco truck on every planet?!

You can't tell with the white armor

Roaring applause

"Will you defer your motion to allow a commission to explore the validity of your gifs that make you wanna suck cock thread?"

"I will not defer."

Okay I'll vote to approve the deathstar if the main weapon array is made in my star system.

Can we at least call a vote on my motion to declare Anakin Skywalker as 'Biggest Bitch in the Galaxy'?

None of you seem to understand: I'm not floating in here with you, you're floating in here with ME!

Why was I seated next to the niggers?

I second that

What the hell is this?!

We're voting to have you officially declared a bitch and have you sent back to Tatooine so you can spend the rest of your life with sand in your vagina.

What's a matter, you gunna go cry to MOMMY?!!!!!

I gotta go pee guys, watch my tarp for me while I'm gone

No...

Chancellor Palpatine will overrule you!!

Hey guys I got a good idea lets all let the Gungan who only just got into politics about 5 odd years ago after living in a fucking forest up until then and let him instate a dictatorship led by the Chancellor