Animal abuse

Animal abuse

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/causeimthefawk1
youtu.be/rNnkDjMVJqE?t=4m2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When it comes to dogs - they are only as good as their owners. The owner should be disposed of in the same way.

You got an address?

Post city and address. People like this should have their legs broken.

Rekt

>gfs fam is all morbidly obese
>have two shitzhus
>every time we go to visit
>parents go to back door to let dogs out
>dogs upstairs
>parents to fat to make it up stairs (why the hell didnt they buy a bungalow)
>SCREAMMM for dogs from backdoor
>dogs dont come
>oh well we tried
>dogs shit and piss in front of the room we are staying in

This happens daily every time we visit.

Fuck you this thing just loops and he never jumps

I need an address now

Liar, you just didn't watch it long enough.

That hurts

Its just a dog fagget

>You got an address?
>Post city and address. People like this should have their legs broken.
>I need an address now

It's probably fake - OP setting someone up for harassment.

Omg, no body care about a fucking dog. I would probably kill him jff

gook detected

so many greasy slopes in this thread

Nope, I just not a crying pussy

OP isn't a fag and both posts are on his fb

He looks like a purebred German Shepherd. Why doesn't he just sell him? Those dogs are worth a lot. Does he not realize he could get a few hundred for this dog?

don't lie you fucking zipperhead

Im canadian asshole, I just dont give a fuck about a dog live. U know what? Because its just a fucking dog! Why the fuck so many people value that much animal live, I dont get it.

where this at, I want a new dog for my bros birthday

looking on his timeline he doesn't seem too smart and he got it for free too

I know people who would drop $500 on a German Shepherd puppy. Some user should go grab the dog and then turn and around and sell him on Craigslist.

canadian twinkie zip. you a buckethead or a chinaman?

yeah and that is without papers. around here is $800-$1000 if they have theor papers

Buckethead ???

yeah koreans have over-sized craniums

READ THIS DMAN YOU

OP is framing someone, this twitter account is clearly the same guy (same face, different profile pic) but he hasn't tweeted since February, and no mention of a dog

twitter.com/causeimthefawk1

kek, nice one.

Bitch detected

because op's shit is on facebook not twitter you fuck head

>Why the fuck so many people value that much animal live, I dont get it.
Because if you can't even value an animal's life, how can you value another human's life user? How? Maybe you should get off the internet and rethink your life.

but doggeees can fly!!!!

Well, maybe not that one. But there's only one way to find out which ones can.

Fuck you kys

fucking jughead

He actually looks more like a King Shepherd. They're larger than German Shepherd and have longer hair. They're worth quite a bit too. Though I don't believe they're considered a pure breed. They're a hybrid between the German and the Shiloh Shepherd.

>because op's shit is on facebook not twitter you fuck head

The only publically searchable Richard Boulette on FB isn't advertising a dog to give away either, and is in fact a veterinarian and a member of a humane society.

So yeah, OP is fake.

>Look somebody posted about animal abuse. I'll post shovel dog and bridge dog. That will show them! Surely they haven't seen these before, it'll fuck them up so bad.

Oh! do you have the one with the hanging Shiba inu? How about the mouse getting his dick cut off?

watch the whole thing noob

haha repetition #3 and it became clear as day

The problem is that 99% of the best doge abuse videos require sound.

who you calling DMAN nigga

yea

heres more

Am I the only one who can never find a fucking thing on liveleak, or is there search feature really that fucking fucked?

I search for "marine shoots dog" and I get shit for hillary and trump, a confederate guy attacking his neighbor, marines deal with a sniper (wow, an almost relevant one!) and it just goes on and on I'm on page 3 now wtf

Because animals are innocent. Why should I value your life? What just because you're a person? Guess what asshole, you're an animal too. Animals are no less worthy of love and respect than us people. We use and abuse animals for literally no other reason than because we "feel like it". They live on this planet too and deserve the be respected just like any other living being.

Stupid people pay a lot of money for "Hybrid" dogs all the time. My neighbors Pug broke into our yard and fucked our Chihuahua. Slapped the "Chug" label on them and got $300 a piece for them.

I mean come on, fucking look at this. This happens EVERY TIME I try to use liveleak. Which is almost never because of this.

Does ANYBODY manage to get that fucking site to work?? How do people use it otherwise?

this user understands :/ poor pups this shit is truly the filth of b

samefag, and I happen to know there's at least a dozen or more videos of marines shooting dogs there, I've seen them, been linked to them at some point. There's probably HUNDREDS!

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THEIR SEARCH ENGINE?!?!?!

Are the Japanese the only superior Asians? thats why its called the sea of japan and not the east sea thats why little japan slaughtered big bad china

I've seen this so many times and never noticed the shovel broke. We could've had a longer gif if these cheap curry munchers invested in a better shovel

I fucking hate all animal abusers. This thread has scarred me. I know I was warned, and I fucked up.

Fuck you. Go suck a fucking dick.

Lol what? There's like two .gifs here and they're both old as shit. I think you're on the wrong site, newfriend.

I don't mind the animals getting fucked up, I hate seeing the same shit for years.

youtu.be/rNnkDjMVJqE?t=4m2s

Nice dubs. Start at 4:42 for the most legendary pwnage of all time

I meant 4:02

I did the same thing. This Pittbull hopped our fence and ran full force at my purebred Dachshund. I'm thinking I'm about to say bye to my dog but instead he he goes to town on her. She had 6 puppies and I just hyped them up on Craigslist are "WienerPitts" and people bought it.

Some people just love owning these abominations. You'll see them talking to people bragging about their "designer" pooches. They're just glorified mutts.

Hey be sure to know that your skull you get caved in -seriously. I'll do it like a coward too

Humans are weird. We invent this idea of dog breeds. We breed all these mutations into them. Then laugh when these mutants collide and make a bigger mutant.

reported

you bumped the thread from the 10th page you dumb nigger