Roast me Cred Forums protip you faggots can't

Roast me Cred Forums protip you faggots can't
Bunch of newfag summer fags

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=what is an analogy?#
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Your zo depraved you want to be bashed by internet people

Then say something pussy

It is obvious you have sucked cock before, you sir are a faggot.

your hair looks like really shitty poor people ramen, your face looks like chinese knock off silly putty, and your dad probably beat you as a child

You're the faggot I bet your pussy ass doesn't even have a girlfriend champ

That's all you got fag, man I thought Cred Forums actually had balls you all are a bunch of twats

Only faggots and bitches take selfies you mixed race horse faced cunt.

You're a peice of shit too team mystic faggot I'll stomp you

Long face is long.

Cheer up! No need for long face. You are not horse.

Did your momma fuck a nigger or other way round. Id also say you were one chromosome off downs syndrome, ass bandit.

>peice of shit
>peice
that actually gave me a headache

You're the one bitch ass nigger here fuck off pussy I'll fuck you up

Yo how you do that green texting thingy

You look like static x after he died

That was gay like your dad

Easy

>suck less dick

Whoever photoshopped those brown eyes of yours green did a shit job. Shoulda had them shorten your head a bit.

You look straight out of the 90s. I bet you're wearing tan cargo shorts in this picture.

Will you wear green contact lenses when you fuck me, part nigger whoresmelt.

its a program you have to download i'll send the site
>www.autismspeaks.org

Say that to my face pussy you all bunch of fags come at me on fb I'll teach you all a lesson

At least mine doesn't beat me when I play Minecraft too loud.

Like how to give the succ?

I don't play minecraft cod all the way bitch 3.78 k/d I bet none of you twats even get close

>current year
>cod
>being this beta

How's it feel to be a manlet?

why the long face
like literally your face is 3 feet long
you look like a standing olive holy fuck

This isn't bait I'm calling Cred Forums out I've been looking around and all i see is gay trannies and a bunch of no life shit fucks none of you are even worth being on my level all you guys got is your hand and your limp dicks

kek

your face is so fucking long. you look like a damn horse

That's a pretty good /f/aggot simulation you got yourself there.

I'll teach all you pussies a lesson on being a man

FB. That's for teenage girls mate, you are one dumb cunt bro.

Your head shape suggests your down syndrome mother was raped by a jellybean.

Then do something twat you can't handle me, I'll stomp anything you do even in pokemon go Team mystic faggot

>facebook
>cod
>man

When did this become a YLYL thread.

Did it hurt putting your head in a vice?

What the fuck is ylyl I don't do that gay shit faggot

What does cum taste like horse face mulatto chutney ferret?

Say it to my face you twat

I'm saying it to your testicle shaped face bro.

Reminder that perfect ovals do exist

You ain't shit come at me on fb I'll tear your ass so wide your mom wouldn't know what to do with it

I don't think you said "faggot" enough you low chromosomed, low self-esteamed, future suicide.

Mixed race nigger gook. Blind as a bat with a micro penis and has definitely done some cock before.

>Roast me faggots, Roast me!

First off you chink ass son of a nigger, you gotta be decent looking to roast. Second, if you're gonna shoop yourself you should fix your face and maybe that lazy eye you inbred cunt. Lastly, you poor ass sack of shit instead of jerking yourself off for all this "good" work you've done in gimp maybe you should look up, oh I don't know
>How to fix a fire alarm
Tl;DR you should an hero fagboy

Your head looks like a sausage faggot

I bet OP got bullied by the chin man.
Of all people.

You all are shit say it to my face Joshua Anthony on fb pussy I'll rekt you

I just don't feel like it anymore. I'm tired Cred Forums, oh so tired.

Too many uses of the word faggot.

Good one less twat as you on this bitch ass site

So you're one of them faggots anyway

Leafy is laughing at his lack of a chin

Only little girls use FB you pathetic mattress pumping teste headed part chink cock toucher.

Who the fuck is leafy

what?

Your mom faggot

Noob

Your eye so lazy it collects welfare

You understood me faggot you said you're tired so good one less pussy on this shit site anyway

Come at my on bo3 I'll trash you I have a 3.78 k/d

Oh, the "as you" part threw me off. Now I understand.

May a good day be upon you, kind Sir. Adieu.

No thanks. I am not insecure. Unlike op

I get more pussy than any of you gay fags

Good for you.

Nice gimp.

What is gimp ?

ITT OP samefagging his own butthurt.

>roast you?
You must be new here.

You're the guy from the "why the long face" jokes

hijacking thread like a Boeing 767

K bye.

I've been watching you fags for about 2 days there isn't much to know about you tranny loving faggot no lifes

You seem like a fine, upstanding lesbian.

OP here, best one ITT lol omg kek zozzle famalam. You got me good, I'll go die now.

Yea lesbians are da shizzle

>2 days
whew lad

Hi, same user, just wanting to discuss this troglidites nappy ass haircut, his discusting sideburns (bitch can't even shave right), that weird fade in his eyebrow (letting me know he plucks them), his head leaning to one side, like his parents genetic said "fuck it, his jead doesn't need to be on straight, and last but not least, his cheek caves in on one side; suggesting that this man takes a copious amount of cock in his mouth
>OPisInFactAMassiveFaggot.exe initiated

Chinese Gaybraham Lincoln

Ur the fggot

>sources needed
Islam is a religion of peace, I can prove it.

We know no need to prove it Hilary 2k16

Trump's a pussy racist anyway

Thank you gor this my >Totally literate friend
Tell me, what's the difference between you and Sigmund Freud

What are you talking about

>Mfw you can't even green text

She isn't a criminal she's innocent you fuck

>be literate when insulting someone elses illiteracy
you flaming homosexual

At least Freud was willing to admit he wanted to suck his dad off

Seriously how do you do that

personal favorite, but then again im old enough to get the joke.

>millennial fucks

Say it to my face on fb you pussy Joshua Anthony look me up I'll smack the flavor out your pisser

Low tier bait is low tier

I don't get it

>reported for inciting a raid
enjoy your ban, faguette.

Seriously this isn't bait I was told you guys have the best roasts and you all ain't got shit fucking reddit was better than you fat virgins

Please don't listen to the first faggot my good pal user, tell me what does your sophisticated mind see as a good poit of roast?

Raiding who ? None of you pussies know where I live and oh so scared of a report

Stop trashing Hilary she's gonna be prez before that racist trump

*point
So sorry my chum I've been ill the past few days hope you can forgive me

Good jokes something funny all i see is just tryhards trying to fit in

Well how did you like my Sigmund Freud joke, because if that isn't enough for you then i need to start thinking of some jokes your >High Class Mind
can understand.

You should work for the airport, that face would make a perfect runway.

You look like a half inflated football

> Neckbeard or chinstrap

this thread is hilarious when you're not this fucking new, retard.

asks to be roasted .... wont stop responding to every thing.

/thread

>Mfw I still can't greentext, just end me

Who you calling a retard I've heard of "Cred Forums" on reddit they were right about you guys being shit

So .. what you jelly bro

How did you do that ? That's cool as shit

go back to beating your gf no one wants to see your shit photo shop and life delusions , your existence is so pathetic that your parents will be buried in shallow graves with only a name plate because you couldnt get a fucking brain cell that didnt just drink and regurgitate shit over your dick then eat it back up , you have my sympathy you low live cancer summer fag

>come at me on fb I'll teach you all a lesson
Dear God, it can vote and reproduce.

I'm actually quite fond of this one

dude, aren't you DJ Kidz? You a fucking Kebecfag?

>as am i

The green of your eyes are delightfull, a shame that your face is quite retarded tho.. the hair style of your face looks like a gay person who likes it anal would use, but you seem like someone who only sucks dick and swallows cum, i suggest that you do a complete shave so the other fags you meet know you only like to sucks dick, because you are probably to afraid to take it in the ass and too flacid to give it in the ass..

Greets fagot

screenshot this if you dare, OP. post results or you're literally a faggot.

The shit filter really brings out your eyes faggot.

What not a fan of Freud? Okay let's try something more relatable. What's the difference between you and Ted Bundy?

Who the fuck are you talking about ?

pic related

Your face looks likes the dad's body from the oblongs

Nypa

That is funny but could be better

inb4 this vapid cunt says "lol i was trolling the entire time kek omg zozzle nigg nogg famalam"

What the fuck is Nypa what you're from NY?

Asks to be roasted, insults back, then gives name and asks for us to attack him on facebook.
Just Nypa and abort thread

LeL

It means piss off, anyone that does your bidding is a brain dead newfag. What did he do? Steal your lunch money?

Amyone who doesn't like the joke about Freud (Aka psychologist who said everyone wants to have sex with there parents). In case you're talking about ted bundy, he killed people and raped there dead bodies.
>The punchline is "At least Ted Bundy had the balls to rape people you beta sack of shit"

i bet you get no pussy dude, it's okay we all grow dicks one day.

Shit they're catching on abandoned bread quick ... the legit op here yes that is me I made a bullshit fb to bait you fags into raiding me for fun but it was to much I'm not gonna say epic troll or I was pretending it was really fun while it lasted some of you were to quick to catch on it was hard to keep the ball rolling once again thanks for the good zozzlez Cred Forums enjoy your night fruitloops

Bitch you don't think i know this is bait? If OP is the captain of this *fishing boat* then im the guy who owns his ass

called it.

R A I D without A I D S

Yes you did it was to funny I ran out of beta shit to say

>had to explain his own shit joke
well theres your problem

Absolutely true

why even bother setting up an analogy if you're not even going to finish the comparison?

True

Horseface.

He's taken so many bigger dicks his head had changed shape

OP you're still a faggot. dont try to suck my dick to seem cool.

Looking at you I can tell you'll never get with the girl you love

OK no prob

Explain? I gave some background info for the waste of oxygen that didn't get it but i thought it was just enough for him to *really* need to think about it.
TL;DR the joke is that I'm treating the Sack of smegma like a child you daft cunt

The only thing longer than your face is the list of things you have inserted into your anus.

Your lips are big and wide that children hid under them when we bombed your country. Those children were unscathed.

You can't buy tubes of lip balm. You have to order it by the 55-gallon drum.

If you were to stick your head out the window on the interstate, your lips would beat you to death.

Aside from having a face like a surfboard, you look so generic that, if you were sold in a store, you would have a brand name like "Good Choice" or "SuperValue."

Your nose is so big and wide that, when you take a deep breath, people suffocate from the suction it creates.

Do I really need to explain? See I'm saying that op is baiting and that I'm the fucking Rockefeller of Baiting

>didnt get it
Any commonly found retard will know who "Freud" and "Ted Bundy" are. Maybe you should stop and ask yourself if the joke was actually funny instead of assuming common knowledge makes you a fucking professor.

Profesional Roast right there

Are... Are you retarded? Are you literally fucking retarded? Why the hell would you even say that? Because it's an anonymous board and no one knows who you are? Do you not feel embarrassment? Do you not wish to kill yourself? Are you not going to say sorry, for saying something like that? Do you see all these people? They all think you're retarded now. It doesn't matter that you posted anonymously, they know that this comment - that very comment, has been written by a chromosomeless retard. They know that you are the biggest failure on earth and the death of you will only mean raising the IQ of this world. Please, I ask of you, with all fellow Cred Forumstardas, kill yourself, in the most painful way possible. End it, your and our suffering of your complete stupidity, of your lack of self awareness, and of your completely irational judgement call to say such a completely retarded thing. My reguards to your mentally ill mother and your brain dead father, for creating such an abomination as yourself. Remove yourself from existence. May your final meal consist of rat poison and nails, and wash it all down with bleach, retard.

This ... this kek

>Rockefeller of Baiting (sic)
Another unfinished analogy. inb4 he tries to explain who "Rockefeller" is so we'll get "the joke".

The joke isn't " Haha you enjoy incest" or "Haha you enjoy necrophilia". While I will admit thats how the joke got started the *Main Event* if you will, was "Haha You don't know things a highschooler does. In conclusion the joke was meant to undermine his intelligence and you have consequently undermined yours by jerking yourself off over a basic concept like algebra (In case you dont understand that was me alluding to how basic the knowledge was)

Why not just roast yourself?

>still explaining his jokes

OK, what is your face book then? We would love to come visit?

You dumb sack of literal garbage. *Finishing* the analogy would basically be explaining the joke, which you yourself just condemned in the exact same post. Try actually thinking before you string a bunch of words together.

>lulz look how smart i am
>i know basic concepts any high schooler does
>UR SO DUM LOL KEK OMG ZOZZEL

kind of shot yourself in the foot there, eh pal?

Obliviously because your so incredibly retarded that you don't get that i am taking a shit on your *plethora* of knowlede, but you know
>Oh my god what a sick burn instead of actually making a counter argument he just posted a shit reaction picture

No-no don't clean up or change privacy settings, you wanted roasted by your own volition. Are you a dumb enough big nog to actually post your details to Cred Forums, fuck this I'm user waifu fuckery let us come and fuck with you if we can be bothered.

Because god forbid people post pictures on an image forum you fucking artist.

When God was making you, did he mess with the settings too much? You have the nose and lips of a nigger, but the skin of a chink. Shit's fascinating. You look like you could have been designed by Bethesda.

lmgtfy.com/?q=what is an analogy?#

free of charge, no need to tip. your asspain is reward enough for me.

>obliviously

what a fucking shit tier comment. This has been overused so much it just really proves you're an uncreative kike

The joke was never "look how smart i am" please give my condolences to your family/caretaker. If you could actually read as *good* as you are obliviously deluding yourself into thinking that you are, you would be able to tell that I'm lording Ged material over there heads and acting like im smart for it.

>plethora
>obliviously

Im not criticizing the picture im criticizing the fact you don't have a rebuttal

>Bethesda

>not that user
>you have 2 separate people shitposting about your autism newfriend

>rebuttal
Dont need one, we're not debating anything here. You're a faggot, and every post you submit proves it even further. You are my rebuttal. Watch him shitpost about how dumb someone is for not laughing at his shit tier jokes/lack of basic english skills.
>the ones we learn in elementary school
>not even a high school level of autism

So sorry to leave everyone. (Im the *Cant use analogies, lording my highschool diploma over everyone* guy) unfortunately I have to go to work tomorrow, so as much as I would love to stay and let you all use you *flawless logic* to jerk off all over me, Im afraid this is where I say adieu. Keep on bein faggots everyone, statistically eventually you will find someone who can tolerate how autistic you all are.

>image saved from facebook