With what does /B defend their life, liberty, and property?

With what does /B defend their life, liberty, and property?

Other urls found in this thread:

atlanticfirearms.com/component/virtuemart/shipping-rifles/ptr-gi-r-308-rifle-paddle-mag-release-detail.html?Itemid=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck America

my wits and charm

I have a Beretta 92fs

me living in a country that isnt full or people who will shoot me for no reason.

guns here are used for hunting. fuckyou murica.

i do however like the way your cops do things. they dont deal with bullshit

A compound bow, like a real man. Guns are for pussies.

weapons are for pussies

i use my sick kung fu skills

I yield.

My 12 gauge for now. Planning on getting a .308 AR as soon as possible

my horrible personality scares off any intruders

Not a gun. I know fuck all about guns and am more likely to shoot myself, an innocent bystander, or my family by mistake. Got a baseball bat for home invasions, but aside from that I just live in a low crime area and don't do anything to make enemies of violent people. I haven't really got anything worth taking, don't do drugs, don't flash money around, fuck, there is literally no reason I would be a target of violent crime or government action. Why the fuck would I need a gun?

one of my many guns

forgot the pic

that's a beauty

that FAL is hot. If I ever dump dollars into an ar that isn't a kalashnikov it'll be an FAL.

AR model guns are fine but they aren't my style.

I'll note that if I lived in a rural area I might go through the proper channels to certify and legally own a shotgun in case of bears or cougars, but I can't imagine any situation where I'd need to fire at a human being.

Thats a PTR-91, essentially an SA only G3 clone. I do have a DSA fal tho.

can you post it? I'd love to see it.

I also like G3s incidentally. Similar bodystyle.

Im impressed you typed that so well with an ass full of refugee

Here you go Cred Forumsro:

atlanticfirearms.com/component/virtuemart/shipping-rifles/ptr-gi-r-308-rifle-paddle-mag-release-detail.html?Itemid=0

The state will issue me a sniper rifle, if any of those are ever threatened. It's handy to live in a country, where politicians don't have any real power over anyone, because of conscription.

my peasant weapon

Muzzle flash: The Reply

Nice extendo.

Oh you know, just a little ol 590A1 under the edge of the bed with 8 rounds of 00 in the tube. I also keep an M&P .40 compact in the center console of my car.
Besides that in the closet there's a..
PSL
Moist Nugget
Custom lefty 20" AR
Mossberg 702 Plinkster
Browning BL-22
GSG .22 1911
And a S&W 29 Classic .44 magnum revolver because of reasons.

M305

Non-restricted here in Canada, but illegal in the USA.

this

Did you take a feat to dual wield?

very nice, love the wood and straps

Lol, yeah, like, a lot.

again, hot

Me gusta....I've got a Yugo M70. Kalashnikov: most best

Aye, comrade

thx m8, here's a better pic

Is that a bulgy parts kit build, or a standard arsenal?

I have a 8lbs metal ball attached to the end off a broken hockey stick.

00 buck? I get that you wanna drop em but indoors, super close range bird shot will get it done without the wall penetration.

Parts kit with an original barrel.

You son of bitch. I didn't think it looked like an arsenal. Here I am looking at myu 107 and getting jelly af at you.

pew pew pew!

What's it like being poor?

pls don't be jelly

it's EH-ok!

Fuck you and your fancy ass corn magazines.

Congratulations on having a tiny dick, OP. I'm sure your boyfriend luvs it.

How is that on the wrist? I got an underfolder AK but my range only has rifle benches, can't fire standing. It sucks, but they're close by and cheap

hipoint carbines are cool imo. not too cool for school though

Fuck you too inferior faggot.

It's partially loaded because I haven't bought any shotgun ammo for a long time and all I have is 00 and target loads. Another reason is because although I live on the 'good' side of town, just a couple of weeks ago a whole block got hit about half a mile from me. I have a hard time believing it was a few punks out trying to be thug and steal shit, it had to be pros. They broke into almost every vehicle that was parked outside on the block and broke into several of the houses using the garage door openers in the cars to get in. There are two police that live on the street and they broke into one of their houses and stole the tv, his guns and some other stuff while he was asleep upstairs. None of the cars that were broken into were damaged to get in so they had some experience and tools on hand. It's got me on edge because the whole side of the block that I live on doesn't have houses behind it. Our backyards are a tree line with a field on the other side. Makes me feel like we would be a prime target to get broken into from behind where there's less of a chance they would be seen.

Because I live in shithole Canada, unfortunately just my pocket knives and my extendo

Sigger

Just because you prefer bigger dicks doesn't mean you have to shit on OP's boyfriend for liking what he likes.

Hows ahmeds cock?

Kek'd m8o

It's hard to manage quick follow up shots, still not as bad as pic related tho.

I don't care about life, no one is free, and I don't have anything valuable.
I do have a knife in case some cis white male is doing some raping.

My last house we had some guys who robbed an occupied house then stole the car and ran, cops caught up to them and they ditched the car in my neighborhood. I grabbed a 9 and sat on my porch listening to the police scanner. One of those fuckers came walking down my street. I coulda taken him out but called 911 like a good goy. I knew there were cops 2 streets over, still took them 15 minutes to get to my street. I shoulda taken my chance but they were known to be armed and violent.

Ouch, I'll bet that bitch thumps

Nihilist much?

You don't need guns, just a big dick.

You don't need a big dick either, it just makes life a whole lot more fun...same as guns

or both

My life. What chew getting at user.

Fucking bait. IT'S A TRAP FELLOW Cred Forums TARDS RUN !!! RUN NOW !

Why do so many gun owners get off on gunownership?

I'm not asking this to bait anybody, I intend on getting a handgun myself, but I don't understand the wanking for them. It's a tool.

Is it like a car appreciation thing? Or is it an ownership thing?

it's a freedom thing

I got options: if I can, talk my way out, if that fails there is my Benchmade or K-Bar, then there is ma Beretta, with the added bonus of my 870 Express, and there is my Vector Kriss.

I don't jizz myself because I can use the internet without parental supervision; please elaborate.

then there is no way you will understand

Oh like climbing mountains and shit.
I sort of get what you mean now.

ive never climbed a mountain i dk

>/B

fuc/k/ off

The full list? Ok.

Handguns:

* 2x Springfield Armory XD-S 3.3" 9mm (daily carry)
* Springfield Armory XD 4" .40S&W
* Ruger Super Blackhawk .44mag
* GSG .22-45 (for the ladies)

Rifles:

* AR-15: 5.56mm, CMMG lower, RRA upper, RRA two-stage, Adams Arms piston kit
* AR-15: .458 SOCOM, Stag Arms lower, Radical Firearms upper, RRA two-stage
* Springfield Armory M1-A (National Match) .308Win
* Ruger M77 MkII .30-06

NFA:

* AR-15 RDIAS
* YHM Stainless 5.56 QD Phantom M2

That's not everything, just the fun stuff.

do you dual-wield the XD-Ss?

Just one at a time. If you have to shoot someone, it's going to be a long time before you get that gun back, if ever. So I have a second that's set up exactly the same.

i see. i spent my last $400 on my XD-S so id have to carry my full size then

Excellent taste

No body armor, fix that asap

my eyes, i have an intense killer look, potential predators know im one of them and not an easy target
im ready to kill someone or to die in my mind, and you can see it in the eyes
best protection

>implying that the US don't have them too

These

and thats why you weight 150 european kilograms

>91-22-6
are u dyslexic?

sauce

It's upside down you fucking cuck

Turn your phone upside down. Lol

Gun owners live in perpetual anticipation of the day they get to wield their firearm. When that day never comes they congratulate themselves on how they prevented that day with their firearms. If that day comes they congratulate themselves on how they were prepared with their firearms.

Beneath all the patriotism, philosophy, and moral rights is the simple urge to possess and fire guns, it's as simple as that. Statistics, emotional appeals, and outrage mean nothing to something felt at so basic a level.

Personally I feel that for many gun owners it goes beyond being a tool and ownership has becoming a defining part of their identity. People do that with many other hobbies or interests but those other things are rarely a factor in a crisis. Many gun owners I know see themselves as hammers and every threat is a nail.

Also have this. Waiting on my quad rail to get here so i can send then to Get gold plated

Until you live in a zero crime area, you're a potential victim.
Also, you're a lazy cuck if you can't take some courses to learn how to properly use a gun.

Nice leftist projection. Hit all the buzzwords and misinformation.
Good job liberal faggot.

I only have this Arsenal SGL21 airsoft gun

That'll do pig.

"european kilograms"

You know how those Europeans are, their shits in metric so European kilogram as opposed to American kilogram.

Kung full is for pussies.

I use my sweet cowering skills.

M1 Garand (rifle)
Remington Model 12 (shotgun-12 gauge)
1911 (handgun)

Tempted to get a VEPR or a decent .308/7.62x51 AR.