Alright anons who does /b hate most?

Alright anons who does /b hate most?

Fatties or niggers?

you

Niggers, at least fat people are useful

niggers of course.

What about a fat nigger? Worst of both worlds.

Probably niggers, since fatties are at least human.

You
You fat nigger OP

Niggers.

Fatties can go to the gym and lose weight. Or be fed crystal meth without their knowing. Or starved. Any way, fat fucks can lose the weight.

Niggers are always niggers. Even if you could induce vitalaigo on niggers, they'd still be niggers.

Fat niggers.

Probably fatties, since niggers are at least human.

Well fucking said comrade

Nigs by a landslide. The ONLY type of fatty I hate, is the one that feels they are entitled to things because of their weight, and believe they are actually "healthy". I have plenty of fat friends who may be lazy, but besides that are just awesome people who recognize they are unhealthy.

Fats

So you fucks are telling me you hate niggers more than SJW fatties?!

Niggers, without question. Fatties work and pay taxes.

This. I hate those fucking Tumblr cows making my fat ass look bad by association.

>says the incognito negro

How about fatty niggers?

Stupid question. It will always be niggers.

Perhaps you missed my post explaining why: Being an SJW doesn't make you immune to the effects of meth.

No that's not what I said, despite what evidence suggests Cred Forums is not a hive mind.

That's the worst tbh bruh

I ain't no incognegro you fat neckbeard

BUT, there are some fat dudes who avoid the gym like plage and they refuse to lose weight until they die, at least black people can be used for sports like bascketball or football, see the olympics.

Fuck, you make a good point. They make a bunch of good music too

>using SOME fat peole as a negative example
>using SOME niggers as a positive example
Wut

Fatty niggers !!!

I wouldn't call myself fat, perhaps a little out of shape, and I don't have a neckbeard, but your still a nigger :)

Nigger destroy everything they can't eat or fuck.

Fatties just eat.

I'll take the fatties, kill the niggers.

White bois

youre*

Shut up, nigger

Fatties choose to be sub-human, nigger don't.

Do you mean niggers or black people? And do you mean fatties or chubby people? It's important to me.

make me pale frail pussy boi

Niggers are just born subhuman

thanks grammarnazi

anytime jewtard

>frail
Got lots of cushion, my man. If I sat on your dick, my ass would eat it whole and hunger for your left leg.

fag

Here:

Niggers like fried chicken and watermelon, which are both delicious. Niggers are probably less of a burden to tax payers too, fatties cant work and drastically raise health insurance costs. Also im more likely to find a black girl attractive than a huge fat girl.

Rather be a faggot than a nigger. You can pray the gay away.

Ain't no praying to the good and WHITE Jesus to stop you from being a fucking nigger.

fag

nigger

Fatties.

Niggers can't help but be niggers. Being a fatty is a choice.