What's the best way to become apathetic as fuck towards life and literally every fucking thing?

what's the best way to become apathetic as fuck towards life and literally every fucking thing?

Stop thinking about it, cunt.

well, i don't really know, but there wouldn't be a simple recipe in your case, I guess

Not giving a fuck is an art form few master.

>drink
>do drugs
>masterbate frequently
>profit!!?
>dont care

really pay attention to your surroundings

pay really close attention to what is actually happening

Join the military or a gang. Or abuse animals

whatcha mean?

You can't care about things when you're dead

Realize how hopeless everything is, take something to throw you into oblivion for a few hours.
Wake up, go to work, make money, buy drugs, repeat.
It's all a means to get to your next escape. Who cares what happens along the way, as long as you get it?

Nihilism

Stop hearing people and start listening. Stop watching people and start observing.

Become an absolute realist, and with that comes complete apathy.

it's a good opinion that makes sense

Ya but that must be exhausting.

underrated post
very good structure

You can't just become apathetic from one day to another.
Some might say you're depressed when you actually just don't care anymore, you don't wish to die but you also don't wish to keep on living, whatever happens to you feels like nothing, I've personally have grown to hate myself for this, I didn't cry when my father died, I was even lazy enough to not go to his funeral and made some lame ass excuse. Believe me dude, it's not the life you want to live.

zen master ur self up

Become dependent on a drug, almost happened to me before I realized I was being a little bitch and got my shit together.

Given that Heaven is real your literally better off dead.

read lots of Bukowski and Palahniuk. also shave your head and start abusing pharmaceutical drugs.

Britney, pls.

im fuckin dead this killed me no need for the answers anymore guys thanks i love you all

Remember that emotions have no intrinsic value, they're physical neurotransmitters being fired in your brain
Human beings are essentially brains and according to mathematics cannot not deviate from what the neurological structure of their brain indicates
Learn how to play and manipulate them
Mimic what the person in front of you does and says

get things in order, stretch/meditate during the day, set aside time you know you won't be bothered. smoke 80x salvia divinorum alone with candlelight or darkness. hold in the hit for as long as possible and lie down. experience.
if you're lucky, you'll have a near-death experience like me. more than you want will be revealed. and Desire will be eradicated from you. you will become a fool like me.

Where do i get some of that ^^

whats 80x salvia divinorum? it better not be no spice shit spice is nasty

Depends on where you are. It's legal in my state, California. Might be legal where you are too.

how do i manipulate his shit though? besides mimicking people

* this

It's a species of entheogenic sage.

It's very unhealthy to live like that.

C'MON FAGGOTS LET'S RAID

say no more fam

LSD

bitch what the fuck

no muhammed wow the artist must have been a pussi

It'll come eventually. Most people arrive at that idea at one point or another.

at what age does it happen? im fuckin 20 i feel like it won't come till im 35?

nah, she's angry, not scared

you talking bout op? who's she?

Work retail longer than a year.

you are thinking i'm a fucking telepath, don't you?

yeah dude straight up wtf

/thread

weed does the trick for me. couple hits in the morning, couple hits before bed. zero problems with life.

i smoke weed and that's true when i'm high idgaf but i wanna know how to do it sober

For me it was 27, time will bring reasons for you to feel like that. Life is quick to disappoint most people.
Be sure to be happy with yourself too. Time also brings loneliness and it fucks a lot of people up.

You need to develop a mental framework that will allow you to take pride in distancing yourself from petty things. Foster an inner smirk you can wear any time people's bullshit washes off you and you simply walk away.

shit man this sounds so easy but it's hard highkey

but i really like this answer