Ask someone who is going to be dead in a month anything

Ask someone who is going to be dead in a month anything.

We will all be dead eventually.

why you going to do it?

What's on your bucket/fuck it list?

Because life is a cruel joke that is one reason.

What you gonna give to the world before you die?

Did you enjoyed your life?

explain

We all die, it doesn't matter when, we all do. On another note the pepe market is still falling, with a 2% decrease in dankness in the last 24 hours.

That is already being taken care of as i have been planning this since December 2015.

On the day before i die i will come back here and post my biography for all of you to see.

Sir, I just want to know something before you kill yourself.
Have you ever felt proud of something, even a minimal thing, that sends you with a smile to heaven, that at least in that cruel life that you mention you will remember with joy?
If you don't I suggest you that in this month you make that.
Just being polite

pls stream it

Make Cred Forums great again

just remember there are a lot of people you will hurt if you do. remember that everything changes. the world changes, people change. the way your life is going, it will change. things get better bro

Humanity is nothing more than a joke as human beings are socially conditioned to believe those false tales of a man in the sky there is no afterlife and no god therefore life is pointless also another reason why i am doing this is because i feel rejected by society i have no friends no love and no sex and nobody gives 2 shits about me so fuck it i am done.

How old are you?
What are your problems?

Is there room for another on this bus

What do you want for Christmas?

I am 23 -

Whatever dude Im not waiting for your answer

How r u going to kill yourself?

what would invader zim do!
he didnt give a shit about what anyone else thought! he lived his life and become great

you're not 19?

Unless you have a serious physical or mental condition then go fuck yourself. Life isn't easy for anybody

How is you deading? in detail pleese?

Yeah, besides, you're way to young boi, wait until 40's-50's so you make no harm to ur family 'cause a lot of them may be dead by that time

Can i have your things? anything wrth cash or of any signif value?

Good enough, I will be here reading it. Hope this month goes well

Gonna hang myself in late November.

Guess what faggot i don't give a flying fuck.

why? cant handle uni like a pussy?

You really shouldn't. There are many opportunities waiting for you, and you can't just give up because of some feeling you CAN but choose not to control.

Life's hard dude, remember, pressure makes diamonds, btw, hanging yourself must be painful af so yeah, if you're really doing it just, jump off a high building or shoot yourself

My mind is made up but thanks for the suggestions.

what part of usa you from?

Keep talking i still do not give a fuck.

well go kill yourself you little bitch.

Are you scared?

You know you're not really making me mad because my mind is already made up so just stop.

i know who you are and if you dont stop being a little bitch and tell someone about it i'm going to beat some sense into you. you probably know who this is

Not really.

if reincarnation is real would you do it again?

Except you won't because you're a fat little pussy. And nobody will ever want you because your crave attention like a 12 year old girl

Read some Nietzsche, Dostoevsky, Kiekergaard and Sartre. Even Camus.

>Trying this hard.

Yeah Yeah Yeah keep talking stupid fucking newfags..

Does it comfort you to know you wont have to live through a Hillary/Trump presidency?

>if reincarnation is real would you do it again?

No than it be pointless.

Yes it does user.

bump

hold on i need a piss

Also i am Autistic.

Well first off, these threads are always trolls.

Why don't you do something good with your life, like take out some mudslimes at their mosque?

>these threads are always trolls.

Some but not all.

Can you do a flip ?

tits or ass?

Man, take a page out of the Dude's book from the Big Lebowski

Find your own meaning in life, don't let societies meanings control you or what you do. Want a fuck ton of money and success? Work for it. Want to smoke pot, drink white russians and go bowling everyday? Do it

If life is pointless as you state, why not relish in it instead of caving under it. Make your own purpose. You're free. Freedom can be either liberating or suffocating, it is up to you to decide which

>Implying i am female when i am not.

Next one I see is the first one. Got any news links to prove they aren't?