Best of all time Celeb thread, we can do try :)

Best of all time Celeb thread, we can do try :)

I love Hilary ass

>Best of all time Celeb thread

The best celeb thread ever was on august 31, 2014. Nothing will ever surpass it.

I don't even know why you faggots try.

>Best of all time Celeb thread, we can do try :)
Best fake maybe.

Because we care, that's why we try fagface

Where's the one where Paul walker fingers her asshole and she knocks it away though?

you are thinking of when jerek deter gave her herpes

I thought dexter gave her the herps

Just about to post that one

Jewboobs. They always have weird orange nipples.

Wheres the leaked Emma Watson pics?

Mmm yes

More Jewboobs

It is sensational!

This is it.

Mila Kunis is alright eh, about what I expected but it still rumbles my jumbles

Yeah, well, those aren't her titties. Sorry, bro.

Mila pic is fake. all cgi.

Aubrey Plaza?

This guy knows what he's talking about.

CANKLES! WHY GOD WHY!?

my favorite

Who is that

HAES CIS SCUM!

damn

the beautiful bella thorne

Well whatever dexter who?

literally cant be the best ever without vjuice

here let me fix it

Better celeb ass then alba?

Biel?

Bow down bitches

Best celeb ass thread?

Sansa

Alba's is amazing but I think Hilary is right there with her

Well Hillary doesn't have AIDS, so that puts her up a notch in my book.

Scarjo is trying

Swift is nice sometimes

Clawie best.

Hilary is just as nice from up front

kaley can compete

Hi /b

One of my personal faves here, absolutely stunning!

hello

Winning

>can
Can't. It's pronounced can't.

Get lost mudshark.

this is a fake pic just so everyone knows

Now his finger has herpes.

most of the time she looks hideous but damn she looks good here.

Bella

mhmm nice

mmm

Anyone have the pic of her playin with her bikini bottom showing her bush??

Nicki wins in my book

Your book is shit

Wew these perky boobies

i like hilarys eyes better

Id lick that asshole 24/7

no

Such a goddess

nicki is so fucking ugly. looks like a fucking alien. big ass hobbit alien nigger.

>Keira was 15 in this movie
I smell a ban coming your way, m8.

There's something soothing about this movie.. almost peaceful

My p-poor M-Mistress Victoria Justice m-must be the number one v-victim of p-pickpockets i-in the whole w-world... I-It seems everywhere we go m-men of dubious nature are always d-d-digging their grimy, sweaty meat h-hooks into h-h-her pants... S-Some b-bold o-ones often g-give h-her the f-full b-body r-rub down s-searching f-for any h-hidden locations where she m-m-might be h-hiding the goods... O-One ridiculous f-fellow in a pinto hat actually u-used h-his tongue t-to m-make s-sure h-he investigated every n-nook and cranny she h-has... I-I know th-they are only a-after o-one thing: h-her w-wallet... N-Now in case y-your w-wondering why I-I d-don't intervene in th-these outrages... M-My scrawny l-little fragile b-body i-is only g-good f-for being k-kicked around b-by pretty m-much every d-dude w-we run across on the street... I-I'm af-afraid I-I'm just reduced t-to being a b-beta-bitch w-with b-big w-words b-but nothing t-to really back it up... I-I m-must l-look l-like easy pickings, a complete pushover o-of epic p-proportions, wh-when I-I g-go prancing down th-the street w-with my arm a-around m-my mistress... Every t-time w-we g-go out a-at least 10 b-big strong m-men try t-to take her a-away from me b-by hitting on her...

always gets me hard.

can someone explain the big deal about katy perry to me? she got a long horse face, big ears, and weird teeth. and her body is a 7/10 at best. just different strokes for different blokes or what?

Huh. I thought this was it.

You must be one of those homosexuals I keep hearing about.

A fake pic created fir a movie, Forgetting Sarah Marshall.

dont get me wrong i'd fuck the shit out of her if a could, i just dont understand the ''err muh gurd such goddess much perfection'' when she's like just above average

Same here. Always makes me wanna fap

Autism speaks

Great, now you've provoked him.

Literal perfection.

So that's what an inverted penis sounds like. See you physician and request some testosterone injections. Nothing makes pussies dryer that that submissive shit.

He always does this shit anyways

I-I'm just w-waiting with terror f-for that f-fateful day when an alpha m-man, who my mistress f-f-finds a little attractive, turns m-my lights out, g-g-gives me stars t-to dream of and walks a-away with her laughing h-hardily...

But normally when we ignore him he isn't as bad.

Way to go, faggot.

She can't have been fifteen. It's a British film and she would have had to have been sixteen. It would have been illegal otherwise.

Oh gawd, Hermione. Please come to me in my dreams tonight.

I-I know g-good s-sir it w-was a-a Trojan H-Horse miracle wh-when I-I w-was able t-to c-come upon m-my mistress w-with m-my feeble m-manner and w-words... Yet somehow she w-was a-at a weak m-moment i-in her life s-so I was able t-to get her attentions... I-I think d-during th-those precious days she w-was about t-to accept a l-lowly fr-frog as m-mate material o-or any snot dr-dripping half-man...

Looks like we got some lewd Katy anons in here. Time to stroke.

I'M a slut!

Would love to see her do a pole dance. Damn.

nudes when?

Goddammit!

Anybody got some JJ?

where's leslie jones?

Yes that's a great idea

Mmm. Come join me and fap to Katy.

Mmm stroking to her now

I-I am s-so h-happy m-my mistress is beautiful again t-today... A-A trophy w-wife l-like her always p-puts a sm-smile o-on my face... I know m-many p-poor f-fellows d-do n-not unfortunately h-h-have 24/7 access t-to such a-a wonderful c-c-creature and all I-I can say is ch-chin up... I-If I can d-do it then so c-c-can y-you... M-My greatest pl-pleasure i-is grabbing h-her beautiful b-body whenever I-I want...

so no one is gonna explain why katy perry is all over these threads? am i the only one who thinks she looks like a young serah jessica parker?

who

still no leslie jones!?

Going to edge to her.

I'd fuck SJP too. and then cum all over her mane.

omg she should have that taken down and prevented from distribution, you can clearly see her tits

M-Maybe in the f-future they c-can clone h-her s-so every m-man w-will g-get the pleasure o-of tweaking h-her t-toes...

The more you edge the more cum she'll get

Want to reach over and stroke each others' cocks while we look at out queen?

you're even worse than these circle-jerking Katy Perry fanboys

Of course. Got a Kik?

anyone have a better quality one of this

Jesus she is starting to look more and more like justin bieber

yeah but the difference is she has a pussy, justin bieber just is one

that's not a legitimate nude. faked for movie

No, but I'm still fapping to her.

I'll stroke that for you

well id post pics of my mare for you if i wasn't on my wii

kik please?

Mmm, please do. I'd be happy to return the favor.

oh man i would do the sex so much

Nah. That pic is old. Unless they just now found out about it. I have a feeling it's the newer ones. Why they're getting all pissy over it is beyond me. She has more revealing photos out there.

Mine is heroicsloth

Mmm making each other feel good while looking at this sexy slut

If you're going to post some shit tier celeb at least provide name nigger.

Oh, fuck yes. What would you say to a little Teenage Dream or Roar while we stroke?

Some teenage dream works. Would you like to be stroked slow or fast?

Slow but steady while we go through our favorite pics.

I would have laughed at that 7 years ago

I'd love to feel how hard she makes you

2nd that.
/thread unless oc of female Celebs matches that thread

don't give the feminists any ideas.

This is getting strange

Would you put your mouth on it for me user?

>Best of all time
posts a faek

LOSER!!!

Fuck this I'm out

Do you think we don't realize you aren't just talking to yourself like a furfag on youtube? You do this in every celeb thread you weird faggot

Yeah, its a little weird when the celeb page turns into a one man gay orgy.

Between the cruising faggots and the stuttering retard I've come to realize these threads are starting to suck.

It happens like 90% of the time and always Katy Perry, I can't decide if it's some elaborate troll or not

so im a homosexual bcuz i dont understand the hype about katy perry or serah jessica parker or amy winehouse or whatever her name is, but two guys can basically sext about jacking the other off? lol gotta love Cred Forums

Who dis?.

It might be a troll, that is actually pretty funny if it is. Doubt it though. That is some serious dedication for a troll

emily ratajkowski

I-I c-can assure y-you g-good s-sir you probably w-would stomp m-me out of h-hand should you e-ever see me w-w-w-walking on the street side f-for I-I am the consummate 98 p-p-pound weakling half-man everyone despises and h-h-hopes to k-kick in the f-face...

bump

she should eat something

How does she bend like that?

M-My mistress s-says she f-feels like puking wh-when she th-thinks about h-how m-much of a sissy I-I truly a-am... She s-says I-I d-disgust h-her and why of all whys d-did she ever l-let herself fall in l-love w-with me...

she should get breast reduction

More

A-All I-I c-can tell her is that I-I was born this way and I-I'm s-so sorry she is chained t-to a fart-boi... I-I-I know f-for her it's l-like being st-stuck on a sinking sh-ship w-without a lifeboat... A-And I-I'm t-too much of a coward t-to let her g-go away from me and find h-h-happiness from an alpha man...

Shut the fuck up. It's not funny

If ever a w-woman d-deserves t-to find a great man it's s-surely is her f-for as y-you can see sh-she is a wonderful b-beauty... B-But as we kn-know life is n-n-not fair and so I made m-m-myself an everlasting r-rogue b-by chasing h-her mercilessly until I-I against her better judgement made h-her fall in love... I-I d-do not apologize though I-I d-did apologize...

Based God is pleased...

I-I m-must s-say g-good s-sir I-I'm s-sorry f-for all those who d-do n-not have s-such a-a wonderful mistress t-to r-run s-sissy-like experiments on...

If i dont start seeing some Jennifer Lawrence real fuckin soon...

Anyone know if it was archived?

I think I know what I find wrong with her. It's her fucking shoulders. They aren't even mega square, they are reverse square. It's the beginning of a pentacle.

I-I l-like t-to t-take h-her t-to all s-sorts o-of places and w-watch the tongue-dr-dropping reactions o-of all the men who gaze upon h-h-her beauty in the ar-arms o-of a manlet s-sissy wimp slave...

This.

I-I know they are thinking about h-how t-to smash me in the m-mouth and h-how in the w-world d-did I-I get s-so lucky...

I-I can't t-tell y-you how many foot stomps, elbow blows and shoves I-I have r-received from these envious men who see what I-I have and wh-what they d-don't... I-I have c-come h-home m-many a time all bruised u-up...

Selma Blair is my waifu.

She used to be the perfect woman when I was kid.
She still has it though.

I-I d-don't think these m-men realize h-how b-bad h-her farts sm-smell... I-If they l-lived w-with her they would...

t"getting"?

mmmm moar

seconded. need to know

I-I always d-distress h-her when I-I talk endlessly about m-my s-sissy-boi fetishes...

One of the worst celeb threads I have ever seen... Just full of Katy fags and the stuttering fag...

I-In a futile e-effort, she is practically c-cupping h-her hands over her innocent ears after a-a while...

Yeah, i am still in lesbians with her.