What's the easiest way to kill your self for under 50$ Cred Forumsros

What's the easiest way to kill your self for under 50$ Cred Forumsros

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com.au/itm/like/121516753811?lpid=107&chn=ps
ebay.co.uk/itm/CO2-Carbon-dioxide-Gas-disposable-Bottle-Neptune-Hydroponics-1000g-/121624828038
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>run out in front of a car for free

That's easy, and the way I plan to do it. Get to the roof or a high floor of a building and try to fly over pavement. Just make sure it's high enough, and going head first as well as putting your arms to the side has to help.

This is the way I will check out someday.

Preferable painless and not fucking someone else's day in such a way dipshit...

Eat 49.99 worth of pennies.

Pay $49 for someone to kill you

what does it matter if you fuck someone else's day up? you'll be dead.

well not under $50 but its a good way to kill you're self

Doesn't work any more because It's hard to get pure helium. They put measurements in place to prevent people from using it to kill themselves.

It's unethical you retarded bitch.

No, don't ruin someone else life just cause you're too pussy to live your own.

>Go for a bus.

the fuck are ethics to a dead person dipshit?

If you're going to kill yourself, why is money a problem?

Even a retarded loser can get a shitty credit card. You won't have to pay the bill, genius.

Be a black man in America, the cops will do it for free

Kek. Also dont do either of these things.

>run in front of a train
Much higher success rate, much lower chance of injuring someone other than yourself. Unfortunately will still ruin at least 1 person's day though.
>Unless they are Cred Forums, then it would probably make thier day.

Rat Poison

ebay.com.au/itm/like/121516753811?lpid=107&chn=ps

Op

here well I want painless so what's another way beside the helium

He's worried about ethics so he's probably also worried about passing his valuables on to someone or not giving someone debt.

>.com.au

I'm Canadian

... And?

>I'm canadian too.

So you're asking how to kill yourself with less than 50 canadian dollars?

Fuck, nigga, 38 bucks ain't much to kill yourself with.

Take the greyhound into the mountains. Walk into said mountains/wilderness and wait. Mother nature will take care of you pretty quick.

I have bad credit and I want to kill my self so help me Cred Forumsros

I posted on here a few months ago with my cut wrist it's healed now but I'm sick of life

You'll even get change.
ebay.co.uk/itm/CO2-Carbon-dioxide-Gas-disposable-Bottle-Neptune-Hydroponics-1000g-/121624828038

Don't spend it all at once.

millions of dead chinks and nips agree carbon monoxide from a 5$ bag of charcoal is cheap clean painless and foolproof, follow directions conveniently printed on bag

> $10
Unless your a little bitch

How much does bleach cost up there? Can you buy bleach for less than 50 dollars?

I THINK WHAT I'M TRYING TO GET AT IS THAT PERHAPS YOU SHOULD CONSIDER DRINKING BLEACH, FAGGOT

awesome OP

value menu Cred Forumsro

Give a crackhead $49

I'm safe, don't worry

I told my mom about this post. My mom suggested" do what you want, have sex all night , eat pizza, and hang yourself on Halloween... OH better yet! Drink medicine" god mom. She once told me to kill myself and that I'm a faggot.

Why else aside from bad credit do you want to die?

I'll sell you this knife for 50 bucks.

How much does rope coast?

Thank you I will use the charcoal unless anyone else has any better idea

And no faggot I'm not drinking bleach

Duh leap of faith, user
paypal accepted

52.49 but you could buy 50 yoyo's and learn to braid?

fem/trap/idiot detected.

No purpose
Just sick of life lost girlfriend and kid so yeah done

I'll send you 300 for a shotgun if you prove you are not an attention fag and you stream it for the Cred Forumsros

When did that happen?
Dead or left?

Shotguns are more that 300 up here in canaland

*guld
i saw what u did

That's not a knife.

Id do this. Shotgun is definitely a good option.

retarded liar detected.

Left

Where can I get a shotgun in the Alberta region for 300 fuck wad

Are you actually retarded enough to off yourself over credit? God damn.

Im sure you can get another girlfriend and have babies with her. Or (if you can) try to be a part of your kids' life.

I'll sell you this knife for 300 and you could use it to steal a shotgun grom your local gang members.

What part of AB?

Sharief he don't Liek it....

Omfg are you dumb I'm depressed and it been cutting my self every day since I've lost them I'm sick of the pain and all the bull shit

>canada
>gang
Kek. Could maybe steal some booze from the natives though

Don't matter

I'll sell you this knife for 300 and you could use it to steal a shotgun grom your local gang members

Hey its doctor nick, i see you're having a hard time keeping your skin in tact on your wrists? Would you like the name of my psychiatrists phone?

Don't matter

If you're really going to because you don't see anything ever in your life getting better or a solution coming at one point, it always happens then car exhaust, shut your garage and turn on the car

t's a weeding out "process", user.

kys

\?????
get it? fuck man..the dumbing down is strong in this cunt.

Are you serious? Go jump off a building dumbass

1. Go to sleep in a walk-in freezer, freeze to death supposed to be a peaceful way to go.
2. Alcohol. Imbide it in both ends, so bac goes up fast enough throwing up won't save you.
3. Make a scene in the streets, wait til cops show up back away from the cops ignoring their order with your hands up, then go for something in your pocket. - That's dying like a nigger though.
4. Jump off bridge with some cinder blocks chained to your feet.

No car life is shit just 23 year old

I dunno what you're talking aboot.

Im also in AB. I could meet you and help you not be sad and shit.

she was right you faggot.

fuck, let us in on just how pathetic! 4 chan has been so close to network fucking tv lately

NAAAAA that suspect as fuck and I ain't a homo

>She once told me to kill myself and that I'm a faggot

Was she right? Are you?

>3. Make a scene in the streets, wait til cops show up back away from the cops ignoring their order with your hands up, then go for something in your pocket. - That's dying like a nigger though.
>Canada.
Youll get shot but why you want to go to the hospital.

MOST retarded statement read today...god help some of us...just not you

>Wants to die
>Afraid of meeting someone online

Even if i murdertrapped you, would you be upset?

Kek #durrrrrTerrenceCrutcher

You could punch a moose and it might trample you to death?

Why on earth would you worry about the cost of suicide? It's not like you'll have to pay next month's rent.

this IS Cred Forums,Cred Forumsro...shunt to leddit....just a pro tip:

Op

Thank you guys for the information
I will be using the information you gave me have a good night and goodbye

HITLER*

>Kill you're self
You should kyc before OP

No I wouldn't actually

23? Dude you're so fucking young. You literally have your entire life ahead of you. Ya it sounds like you're in a shitty situation or just some attention seeking faglord but still you've got so many options. Have you done any college? Or just reckless with money?

>price of life==price of death
>price of ego=/=price of death
If you still have an ego I have some bad news about your suicide.

This could work.
Spend your 50 on boot polish, OP.

What Alberta gangs motherfucker. I know they exist. But you have to be specifically in yyc or edmonton. Then also how do you find them? They aren't super visible like in some US cities. Op (probably) has to spend $50 in gas just to get to some gang people and research where they are and shit..

You go to reddit, 9fag.
I was here 1st.

That's how the nigger in Ok. died this week.

>Ok
Usa?
Again. Canada has wayyy less lethal cop shootings. He'd probs get shot and end up in hospital (alive).

Just walk about making gang signs and they'll find you.

Op here

I will order the mask and get the helium at local party city and also tube will upload pictures when it all comes in keep your eyes out I will be back

I will sell you a single shot cooey for 300$ i will even ship it with one shell for you. bonus i live in canada also.. if you're close i might even drop it off and help you set up the live stream..

shotgun is like in pic

What are the gang signs? I literally live here. Have never seen one and don't know what they look like.

God speed faggot, also upload a vid of you singing Downtown in a high pitch squeaky voice before you go.

I'm in the yeg area let me use it is will give you the location and you can come collect it when I'm done

Give me $49 and jump off of a cliff

I dunno? I live in a civilised country.

lay head on active rail line

Lol.

Do you live in like switzerland?

$50 worth of heroin

this thread has been quarantined
Infectious cancer will obliterate your gf an mom if any posting continues in this thread.,
>You've been warned

walk through the ghetto waving a $50 bill around and shouting "Kill all niggers!"

sup, u jelly of my 500$ setup? :^)

SJWs sick lot you are. All profit, 0 substance....

yfw

_.png

Blackface and get pulled over

>tfw this guy gives you a birdshot xD

this is like the saddest photo i have ever seen

don't do it faggot

Sociopath detected. only caring if other people get affected based on how it affects them back.

dress as a nigger. high speed chase. get out and make a gun hand gesture and they shoot ya

THIS IS Cred Forums lulz above all..fuck man. I must be alone, on a raft of complete incompt....wtf has become of my beloved Cred Forums? is as if the cat stilletto chink sub hume has ate everyone of value's spirit..i feel like my world has colapsed. like when i grqaduated HS, and then got married. JESUS PLEASE FORGIVE AND SAVE ME!!!!!!!!22

Used car salesman detected.

this. /thread

Walk inna woods. Deep woods. Starve to death.

Nope nigs been rioting over it. Oklahoma. Not to be confused with the nig with a gun shot in Charlotte, that they are reallllly rioting over.

Go to some shitty hood street and give some nig 50 to blow your head off

Um date on paper Is the 20th, this is the 21 or 22 depending on where you live.

>Oklahoma
Usa...

Is that a Gerber,orm a Galile?;

Dive into the ocean to a depth of 15 feet, and start breathing before your lifeless body floats back to the surface. It won't hurt, I swear.

bought this little beauty yesterday, just like to show off y'know.

non-dubs..czeched. abortoffspring.png

>darknet featus

>kill your self
top kek fagwads

reminder you whiney bitches ruin life for the good folks
afraid of life all while afraid of death never understanding what life is even about

sweet. Gotta bar code in can +1 up you on, skeet?
btw, hoo duz yer nails?

>diamonds

you know the answer

Why are you worred about money if your going to kill yourselve FAG

He has none

Step away from the PVC solvent, user. We have treatments that can help....CALL 555-69O-6969 enter code:4fucksakeSchan for a crippling rebate

you're on a budget? you're fucking killing yourself why would the money matter?

take the power cord off your xbox