Sativa VS Indica - best strains - General stoner thread

Sativa VS Indica - best strains - General stoner thread.

im a casual smoker 1 or twice a month, like sativa better cause i like being active and more in control. Dont really care for a body high and i dont like to eat a shit ton and be lazy n shit. what are some good sativa strains?

Sativa, and a strain that i always wanted to try is outerspace

i like sativa too, blue dream is a good strain

trips checked

is purple weed legit? ive never seen it??

Prob smoked everday for the last 5 years. Indica is my potuon but alot of people love hybrids mixed with both. Or else strat sativa make me a little lightheaded. Kinda like do u want coffe? Sativa. Or do u want indica. Like u wanna sleep

Potion*

yes its legit

god I hate you duuude420 faggots.
just do your god damn drug and shut up about it.
shut up.

I like indica because it helps me relax after work. My favorites are Cherry Pie, Black Russian, and Doctor Who.

Indica fan, gdp is a good strain

Smoking Dirty Girl, 27% THC according to the zip bag it came in.
Prefer Indica. Favorite strains are Berry White and Northern Lights.

who comes up with these names lol

Indicas for my epilepsy. Medical in NJ is really expensive so I usually only get an indica. I did get some Sour Diesel a few months ago and holy shit did it live up to the hype.

so ur retarded

Indica is my favourite but my personal favourite strains include Purple Haze, Pineapple Chunk and some dank bud i have come to call "JoelyOley Weed"

What did he mean by this?

Alaskan thunder fuck is my all time fav

Aus fag here, question for long time amerifag smokers.

Do you still get the same effects from sativa as you did when you started? I remember that for the first couple months I was smoking it was like crazy thought tangents and amplification of all my senses. And then all of a sudden it was just body stoned and no real changes in my thoughts. I haven't had that same experience since and it's been like 3 years. Down here there no real way to know exactly what you're getting.

Is it just my tolerance? Have I just happened to not have smoked sativa since? What's the go

Homegrow Sativa dom hybrid,

I would describe the smell as a deep musky lemon scent.

The taste changes and its hard to pin it out but it starts as a lemon funk but diminishes to the point where it is more of citrus orange undertones.

The high is soaring, potent.

Grown under 600w hps these are smaller buds the big stuff is not dry yet.

Well, it depends on how heavily you smoke. For instance, how often do you smoke and how much do you smoke in one sitting?

Yeah probably just your tolerance. I've smoked every day for a couple years now and it's just not the same. Try a tab of lsd if you want some real thought tangents and sensual amplification (;

Hey chad

Hawaiian is the greatest hybrid that will ever be grown

Im in new zealand, in auckland and you dont get to choose strain, havent been able to score since monday (thursday afternoon atm) shit sucks

Every Friday and Saturday, and i smoke about 3 bongs an hour until I go to bed

Same thing in Manila.
Whats up

Canadafag here. I can concur. It IS mostly a tolerance thing but I too have also noticed the same. When I was first smoking I had all sorts of crazy shit happen on huge joints of sativas. Nowadays I sativas dont really do much to me.

Indicas however I can smoke however much I want as often as I want and it's fine.

Another angle of bud.

Grown in a tent haha

that's mine too, but i'm unable to find it anywhere now and from what i've heard it's clone only. you know any more about it than i do?

>3 an hour
there's your problem. I smoke from a bong or pipe about every 2-3 hours. Your tolerance is fucked binging, mine's fucked from all day err'y day.

The color pretty much doesn't matter. Anyone who tells you it does, you shouldn't listen to. If the plant is a certain temp it will be a certain color, but it doean't really afftect quality.

looks dank, where'd you get the seeds?

These days it doesn't really matter. Most strains are hybrids.

Smoked Incredible hulk last night with a good bud of mine. It was positively one of my most favorite smocking experiences next to afgan goo. I used to be all about Sativas but now a days ive found tons of really enjoyble Indicas and Sativas. Like them both now.

Favorite mix rn, is Afgan goo and Chemwreck. No pics sorry :/

This. Though colour variation is a good sign just cuz weed's purple, black or white doesnt mean it's instantly dank as shit. Lots of growers/dealers use it as a way to get more money for their shit.

I once had a 4g nug of blackberry kush. Was super dark purple. Honestly though for an indica didnt really do shit except taste nice and look pretty. It was 5/10 as far as actual weed went.

Tolerance.
I know what you're talking about.
My first trip was on weed. I've done it twice.
Take a break, at least a month.
When you smoke again make sure it's the fruitiest sativa you've ever smelled or don't bother.
I smoke every day, two bong snaps will get me a great head high, sometimes i overdo it and don't feel shit. The morning bowl is the best and the last one before bed too, idk why. During the day i go through maybe a gram. This is as heavy as i think i can get.
But just take a break and smoke some frosted shit after, the more it smells like a sweet papaya the better.

Fuck all fiending a sesh tbh, i have health issues and be it real or sub concious it helps with certain aspects of my life, but tomorrow is friday highday and i should ge able to score hopefuly

Has anyone smoked dr. grinspoon?
I would love to try that

I like all weed equally, so I mix it up. I try to get indica sativas and hybrids. Don't keep any one too long because I will get bored of it

It's a clone I've had for a couple years, got it from a mate who got it from a mate etc.

This! First smoke of the day is always the best. I also noticed something weird with smoking through the day too.
If I maintain/increase the amount I smoke each time through a big day it's fine. If I smoke 2 bowls then try to smoke just half of one or use the one-hitter it generally doesnt do shit.

The best weed i ever smoked was XJ13, It smelled like a ripe papaya. It fucked me so fucking hard.
Now i can't fucking find it anywhere in socal where I'm at. I think one place has it but it was shit. Ever since then i don't buy anything that doesn't smell fruity as fuck. That's the best indicator for sativas.

Anybody here grow?

Where in socal there are a lot of dispensaries that have XJ13

Stoner chick here. I like sativas better :)

Probably going to end up with about ~13 oz of buds.

I strictly smoke on weekends because, work.
Helps me relax/unwind.
Good luck in finding weed this weekend Cred Forumsro

if it aint shatter it dont matter

Sour D all day

Who cares as long as it's oil

Cheers mate i smoke for sleep and to help me get an appetite, everyday but after work of course helps me settle

I had what my dealer calls "Hamsterdam Bubble" the other day. I swear they must just make it up on the spot.

>> Sativa 80% of the time. I vape every day and make coconut oil extract once i have about an eighth of ABV.

Does anybody else disregard the strain names? If your dealer says this Blue Dream is Black Widow OG or something, there's no way to disprove him. I just ask for an indica or sativa, but strain names mean jack shit, imo.

Dispensary weed might be a different story but still don't 100% trust those names either.

Hey guys need your advise on something. I met these guys a couple of days ago. Literally walked into their sesh in the woods when I was going for a walk. They were very friendly to me. I've added them all on snapchat. I don't really have a solid dealer where I live, and they mentioned they have a solid conect. So today I asked two of them on snap if their guy would sell to me. One of them didn't reply and the other hasn't opened it yet. Am I fucked?

Fuck names, they're meaningless. The smell is what's important.

I can tell you have smoked everyday for 5 years... Lol

No, they're just bullshittrs who got their bluff called. The BEST way to find a dealer is to ask your local hippie or 21-34 year old white guys.

What does a gram cost on the street?? I only shop at dispensaries?

For a gram where I'm from it depends on who you see. I can get 0.56 from one guy or 1.2 from an awkward old lady. Both costing £10.

I dont get into the whole elitist weed strain stuff. Here is some home grown regular old weed from my last 'harvest' (only had one plant).

Idk. I get the impression these guys know what's up. They smoke a lot so they must be well connected right? Also if anyone has any tips on finding a dealer I'd really appreciate it

I see where i'm at its $10 a gram from a dispensary.

Faggoyim cuck nigger

I smoke a lot and my 2 options are get ripped off or walk 2 miles, they're probably not as connected as you think.

oh look its the faggot with the $5k bong. Or so he says its $5k. Probably just said that so he can sound cool

And it's probably consistently fantastic thanks for rubbing it in.

Chekd

Do you think it made a bad impression? I just met them and they don't really know me at all. I feel like asking them for pot is a little weird

Nah, a stoner should always help a stoner get stoned even if they've just met it's courtesy.

XJ13 did nothing to me... No, not true; I was so high I convinced myself it did nothing to me...

Tits or gfto

In Chile the weed that is sold is mostly (and i mean probably 99%) bad quality weed and they sell it at 10.000 CLP, that's about 15 USD the gram. So i rarely smoke even tho i like to do it, mostly because of the quality of it, it does nothing and i can´t cultivate ir myself yet. So i did like to know how is it in your countries. Let me dream dudes :/

Do you think so? They were really friendly when I met them. But the one guy opened it and just ignored it. Maybe are people not confortable talking about that on snapchat?

All you get is cleavage because you didn't ask nicely

You have beautiful lips, im not gona request anything just thought you should know

Ace of spades?

Heres some Private Reserve OG also know as OG #18. Got 5 grams of this for $15
Dream on Chilean Cred Forumsro! Hope you can get some good flowers soon friend!

you may have never heard of it but the ABSOLUTE best strain ive ever tried was called recon and it was amazing

5 Grams for $50. Sorry for the typo

Listen here nigger. It's tits or gtfo choose one.

Cute. Did you know weed is more damaging for grills? Tends to make them lazier. Next, pick an orifice and insert a sharpie.

It happens because of temperature fluctuations. People crossed strains to get them more purple because it looks cool, but like someone else already said, it doesn't make it more potent.

I'm Cuban B

Am I doing this right?

Northern Lights is a perfect Christmas time weed.

bitch dont be cute get naked

hi qt. look, these stoner fags are just being jerks because they've never seen such a beautiful lady like you who can smoke a bowl. you don't have to show your tits to prove to anyone that you are a beautiful fully mature woman. I, on the other hand, is 420 friendly and would offer you a chillax atmosphere under my glow in the dark star ceiling bedroom. we can watch pineapple express or harold and kumar together.

Indica is best.

Anyone that likes Sativa is a grade A faggot.

I found that sativa is best for smoking and indica is best in edibles.

I agree with the lips comment, very beautiful lips. They have an amazing natural beauty to them.

I am however going to ask for a kiss, preferably in the form of lipstick on a card/paper.

Pretty please Ms. Femanon.

Indica if I had to chose one. Way to many strains now to pic a fav. Mostly switched to dabbing. Go ahead and hate on my slab I like my shit dark if you make it right and it still comes out dark it's just the strain.

Will Blue Dream help with sleep? Bought at a dispensary for the first time and the dude recommended it but doing research it seems like it's 80 percent Sativa, not indica

Yes the lips are amazing, im typing this as i sit next to my fiance so im pervin stealth mode style

NYC D is better

There are so many better strains for sleep, yes it's true that Blue Dream is mostly sativa. You want an indica for sure.

I'm amused. Carry on.

I'm sure you can see whats behind that cloud

What's the best for sleep ?

Nice plants mate loving the rich green, heres a pic of my last grow, looking forward to starting my operation up again

Dream Queen or OG Cheese will help with sleep.

Are you a furry?

Thanks

Highly recommend Dream Queen.

Look it up on Leafly.

Heres a nug, sorry for shit quality i have a shit phone

I'm a stoner and I agree. There is nothing more annoying than people endlessly talking about what strain they are currently enjoying or how high they are or what they did one time when they were really high. Change the fucking record man.

You're not very attractive are you.
You have dreads, how revolting.
Ugly oily skin. Ugly nose piercing.
Do you have any redeeming features?

best of best to me woul be noname from medical seeds, prozac and chanel + old stuff

adelaide gets some pretty killa purple haze around def reccommend 9/10

And some ounces ready to go, god i wishh i was still growing, il get back to it soon, kiwi fag with no buds here

Just about any Indica or Indica-dominant hybrid. Ask for Grand Daddy Purple, Purple Urkle, or just ask for their favorite indica strain. Use a website called Leafly to learn more it's great.

Just thought you looked familiar...

Also MKultra was a must on my grow

Your tits are fucking horrible.

Probably too far up on the chest to look natural and small to boot, the cleavage tells all slut.

Eat shit fag
>I only wish I could be there the day you accidently break your precious bong from mishandling it due to being high af.
Git gud

>Gross dreadlocks
>probably doesnt shower
>nose piercing

Would prob just smoke and then part ways.

is your name shaundi

Definitely not a furry

I think I'm pretty cute so I really don't care about what you think

Dont get naked and do us a favor stop posting pics you ugly fat fucking mongoloid

No, it's lashonta

And God damn are you beautiful.

> think I'm pretty cute

What you think is not reality.
Oh god you really are an ugly piece of shit.
Please leave the thread.

>i dont care what you think
then why are u posting pics of yourself here?

You'd look better without the nose ring

Hey, don't listen to that other user. You are not ugly, but you're not pretty either. You're a 5 or a 6. However please stop attention whoring, this is a weed thread not a "tell me I'm pretty" thread.

Have you fags ever tried pineapple express? its a hybrid strain but damn its fucking good.
Its not indica or sative but its like a mixed wave of sativa which is slowly in bursts being cancelled by indica and also reocurring, its fucking awesome

top shelf quality kek

Did weed make you such a betafag? Please let me know so I can stop ASAP if it did.

10/10

im trying to see them droopy spic tits, waiting for those brown pancakes on the real mamasita fuckin guala guala, Deliver what you came to show

LOL

I love how this went from a General Stoner Thread...

to an Angry Misogynist Stoner thread all because some stoner chick whos decent looking wanted to attention whore a bit. Dude, Just cuz you cant get laid without paying for it doesnt mean you gotta be a prick xD

Everyone asking for tits, what about me? I wanna see your dicks

Love this frosty kush strains

I don't want people to tell me I'm pretty, I want people to talk to me about weed lol

Then stop being an attention seeking whore by posting pictures of yourself.

Then stop posting your stupid face and start posting weed you fucking imbecile.

>hurr durr I want to talk about me- I mean weed, yeah weed. Weed is best discussed with pictures of me, don't hit on me silli bois ;)

Fuck you bitch, not your personal board.

Take a pic of your pussy having a smoke, its the least your vagina deserves

Okay you're autistic. Now please let the grown ups talk.

Ruderalis.

>hurrdurr I got told to stop being an attention whore but I can't live without attention so I'll resort to insults.

What grinder are you using Cred Forums? I got a 4 piece Santa Cruz and it's fucking nice.

Nice

Wow das a lotta kief

Depends on the situation for me, really. If I want to be more awake and focused, especially when in discussions, I'll smoke sativas or something more sativa dominant. However, I usually end up smoking indica dominant strains and I generally like those, so I guess I lean a bit more towards indicas.

Why is it okay for people to be snobby and tell you endless stories about expensive wine but if you talk about bud then you're literally Hitler?

18yo still live with parents

The age old problem, how to prevent the smoke bellowing out of your piece from getting into the rest of the house.

Right now i just smoke in my room, windows slightly open to blow my smoke immediately out but obviously the wind sometimes just prevents the smoke from leaving the room anyway. I like put like a pair of old pants under the door but somehow i just dont think that is anyway near insufficient because if there is just one window at the front of the house is open and my window at the back of the house upstairs is open then theres a constant gentle stream of air i know is just carrying my pot smoke to the rest of the family

What do

This

Not gonna call you ugly but why post pics if not for validation. This is Cred Forums, what the fuck do you expect?

Prensado paragua master race

This i wanna see a smoking pussy

I lived in Colorado for awhile, recreational weed in Summit County is choice as fuck. Favorite Sativa strains was Durban Poison. Favorite Indica strain was True OG. Everything in between too. The best strain depends on the situation and who you are kicking it with, how many people, etc. Its like comparing Corona to Dos Equis. Get wid it.

Sesh with them mate give a fuck, its family what will they do? Kick you out? Call the feds?

Dumb bitch do you see any of us posting pics of ourselves? If you want to talk about weed then talk about fucking weed.

I'm putting some money aside for the clipper grinder. Using a coffee grinder for now.

I thought stoners were supposed to be nice lol

Why do you have a necklace of Kermit the Frog's dick?

Dick or gtfo

weed helps forget how everything sucks, pretty cool guy

- weed

Marijuana is bad and should be illegal and you should feel bad for ingesting it into your body like the sheeple you are.

Anyone tryna hook a b/ro up I'm broke asf in SD area

It's a collaboration between Kayla James and sherbet glass. It's a carrot pencil dabber lol

I'm in Brookings, have 2 pounds.. wanna meet on campus?

Everyones nice until their triggered

>I thought stoners were supposed to be nice lol
I told her (you?) nicely to stop attention whoring, she continued.

Does vaping get love over here? I got this and a Muaddib

What

Large 2 piece and 3 piece SCSs

Your bait is weak as fuck. You aren't giving any valid points why you feel this way

Tits or gtfo

Blue Dream all day and black domina at night. Pure indica strains like purple kush is for edgy teens wanting to look cool.

i had a launch box i hated the thing, it always made the weed taste like shit.

Same

Dick or gtfo

I think you might have been using it wrong, it takes some time to master the technique, but once you do it's delicious. But then again, I've never tried anything else, so maybe I just don't know how good it can really taste with something else.

Yeah I don't really like weed that's mostly a body high because I hate going to sleep when I get stoned, I like to enjoy my high awake and laugh my ass off at cartoons and shit

i tried i honestly tried its not as pure tasting as a glass pipe, but its whatever you prefer buddy

Anyone have a favorite strain for people that usually overthink/get a bit depressed when smoking? I already have both issues but some weed makes it a lot worse...I start thinking of old shit and can't snap out of it.

Wish there was a strain that gave me an opiate like buzz. Just euphoria, feeling good, but not making me overthink.

Any suggestions? Thanks.

Oh, you must like the taste of smoke then. Yeah, vapor tastes pretty different than smoke.

Anyone else hitting a dab rig tonight?

Timewreck

A little late there. Not posting my tits just wanna talk about weed

theres a big difference between a metal vaporizer and a wooden launch box its too much of a wood taste after you use it it just doesnt taste pure ive used plenty of vapes magic flight is the worst one ive ever used

I would have to work hard to get deeper into weed. Dispensaries are a life saver for lazy assholes like me

You asked first

I JUST WANT TO ADD: FOR ALL THE GROWERS ITT. I WOULD NEVER POST PICS OF YOUR GROW IF YOU LIVE IN A PROHIBITIONIST AREA OF THE WORLD. THEY ARE WATCHING. ALWAYS WATCHING.

Probably because it was illegal for so long and is just roped into drugs are bad stuff

im digging the soko rig, ive always been big on high quality glass and heady pieces, im trying to pick up a salt rig soon

Yo anyone know a good fairly portable convection vaporizer for anywhere under $400?

JAIL ISNT FUN. AND EVEN WHEN YOU GET OUT YOU ARE NEVER TRULY FREE AGAIN.

DROP THE SOAP

Isnt everything posted here bull shit tho mate? I can say whatever i wants yous donts gotsta believes ins mes

Ah, makes sense. I like the woody taste, but I've not tried a metal or glass vaporizer, so I might like that better too once I do.

Bahaha I replied to the wrong post I'm high as fuck

Refer to

Who here ITT has a felony drug charge?

>18yo
>living with parents

Firefly

>get in car
>drive
>smoke joint
its not that hard dude.

Wish i was in your shoes im hoping i get a knock on the door shortly my brother ismeant to be bringing me some greenery

Purple weed is real but the people who say it's stronger are lion because there's been studies that show people who drink juice that has color instead of no color perceived the colored juice to be tastier even though it's a placebo

Thanks. That's a nice rig you got there. Do you collect pendants too?

Pedophiles and murderers get lighter sentences then marijuana growers and traffickers. The idea that any of us are free is laughable.

Guys, does an air ionizer help with the smell? I just bought a small one.

>>
“Make the most of the Indian hemp seed, . . . and sow it everywhere!”

No it only irons the air, making it nice and flat without creases.

Humboldt county here ask me anything

300 watt with Afghanistan strain that has a weak lineage next after this grow this genetic into the trash it goes

George Washington

Thanks!

The black market IS the free market.

what the fuck is that

La sativa toda la vida. Es el mejor tipo de planta porque siempre te deja fumado y muy drogado . Ademas de que nunca te cansa ni te da mucha hambre. Si quieren entender esta mierda tradúzcanla yankis seguidores de trump!

Go smoke your mexican mota elsewhere if you're not going to speak English.

I'm from latino america but I don't feel the need to be a special snowflake speaking a language that isn't this site's language you fucking spic.

Same. I translated it and still couldnt understand precisely what he was on about. Incoherent babble.

It makes perfect sense, spanish dialects vary a lot so it's hard to translate them.

He's saying "Sativa for life. It's the best kind of plant because it always leaves you smoked (high) and very high. It also never makes you tired or hungry. If you want to understand this shit translate it you yankee Trump followers!"

He's still a bitch for wanting to be a special snowflake and posting in spanish.

So the meaning to spanish words is a little looser if i am to understand it. Context seems to be really important.

>Context seems to be really important.
Like in any language.
What part are you having trouble with, I can help you out.