How can a 20 year old in the US, nowhere near the border, score just one bottle of liquor...

how can a 20 year old in the US, nowhere near the border, score just one bottle of liquor? that's all I want to hold me until I turn 21. fake id would be a retarded waste of money, so would paying a hobo $20 for a $23 bottle of liquor.

inb4 steal/wait/move to another country, fuck off un-clever faggot

You're 20 years old and you don't know anyone 21+ who would buy you a bottle?

"Hey Mister. . ."

Ask a friend who's over 21 or has a fake. If you got no friends to do that for you, getting a bottle a liquor isn't your only issue.

OP you are 20 years old and you don't have a friends that's 21? Jesus you don't even have to know them that well

kys it's the only way. 42 virgin bottles in heaven

Where do you live?

This

Giving a hobo money is a bad idea imo.
I've never done it, but what's stopping him from walking in, buying the booze and walking off with it? If you want it back you can't do shit. Can't call the cops, and if you try to take it by force it's assault.

Nigger really

stop pussying out

No hobo would ask for $20

I paid $5 plus change for a fella to buy me a 6 pack when i was 20.

gtfo fag

Forgot to address this one. I literally just moved states and I'm out of school (finished) and only working sporadically for people way older than me that aren't quite that cool.

portland

It's called "knowing people", faggot. I got alcohol all the time from when I was 18.

I was in college and did some retard's homework for him and he'd give me booze in return. I knew so many other ppl and gave them some cash so they could buy some shit. Most of the time they kept like $5, sometimes they brought me the change.

Where'd you move to? And just out of curiousity, why would you move states to somewhere you (A) don't know anyone, and (B) are only working sporadically?

When I was 23 I packed up all my stuff and moved states and it worked out FANTASTIC, but I also didn't have much to lose.

Make your own.

You're foreign and don't know anybody here? What the fuck man?
You must be the most boring man in the world.

Give a hobo or a cool uncle $20 for a $14 1.75L of Phillips Gin. Scrounge up $3 more and get a liter of diet tonic water and lime juice. $23 and you can drink for awhile.

I lived in a place where it was -20 or lower for a high for weeks and weeks out of the year. It was the most miserable, depressing thing ever to have 8 months of winter, 1 month of spring, 2 months of summer, and 1 month of fall. When I got out of school there was no better opportunity that I could think of to move

read my post again you fucking idiot

there are tons of homeless people here. think $30 would be enough for a $24 bottle of rum?

What kind of booze do you want? I might be able to help.

Again, you are really a boring ass faggot. I know a LOT of foreigners here in the states (20+) that have just graduated and they have a shit ton of contacts.

1.75 of regular captain morgan

OK let me explain it. I'm not foreign. I lived in one state, then after school I moved to another state. I moved STATES, not INTO the states kek

Right on man, best of luck. Couple pointers:

(A) asking some semi-poor looking hipsters / randos could definitely work. wouldn't ask them directly outside of a gas station though, maybe some place around the corner. try not to make yourself look like a narc, and offer to pay for booze for them too.

(B) when I was under 21 I was able to buy booze underage several times without getting carded at certain gas stations. I just acted confident, asked how their day was going, etc. If they asked for my card I pretended I didn't have it on me and left.

(C) just wait til you make some friends over 21

Give me a throw away email.

Also, I do not know if Oregon has the CM in 1.75

Wait, they do have it. Nevermind that part.

Send me throwaway email.

[email protected]

good dude right here

I've gone over the idea of just hitting up a bunch of stores until one doesn't card me, but I figure the chances are plenty high that I'll just get carded at 20 different stores in a row and have ended up wasting a day.

>[email protected]
sent

We always asked people outside liquor stores. Just ask people who look between 20-40 to buy you a bottle with the cash in hand. Preferably white males but whoever you are comfortable talking to. We got a lot of no's but noone ever told on us.

>americans can't be trusted with alcohol untill they are 21

I'm going to find another email, the service I picked doesn't let me send emails. Give me a few minutes, I'll contact you and quote the original

If you try it I strongly recommend gas stations run by Indians or Pakistanis in semi-sketchy areas. Make it obvious up front that you're paying cash (like have the cash in your hand when you walk up). Beer is going to be easier to get than liquor.

ok

I never tried this and I wouldn't buy for someone who hey-mistered me outside a store... but I can vouch that I wouldn't bother to rat someone out for asking

You and I both know that Americans have a fetish for safety over freedom.

Can always buy online and have it shipped to your place

I've bought beer for strangers. We've all been there man.

Oh, and here's one more (maybe dumb) recommendation: I'd always buy some snacks at the same time, like chips, twinkies, etc. My thought process at the time was that maybe it would make the cashier less suspicious (how many underage people would buy a bunch of snacks at the same time as trying to buy beer?)

it's more of a remnant of the temperance movement than anything else. most people here agree that it's stupid and should be lowered but very few politicians are willing to take the issue on.

Bump

this

pull up cash in hand and know what you want. drive through farm stores and offbrand convenience stores in the ghetto never card. the only thing they are concerned about is getting ATF stinged/popo. If you can't get it from them, usually there is a hobo/magical black person sitting right at the door who is the stores de facto way to sell to underage kids; you hand him the money, he hands the money to the owner, owner hands him the beer, he hands the beer to you.
for a cheap drunk as fuck, go for 4locos and steel reserve blk berry/fruit punch OP. it's malt liquor thats grape flavored. one 4loco is like 12% abv and a pint and a half. Or stick to light beer; easier to drink and usually 5-6% abv.

other option is to get a fucking job and have a over 21 employee buy you liquor after work. or someone's brother. the homeless buying liquor for you thing also works but you'll probably end up getting robbed every once in a while where they just walk off with your 20.

Please update if Nice-Guy user Prevails!

you and your friends beating the shit out of him and taking it and no one caring because he was a homeless guy

are you the kind of idiot who says things like "whats stopping you from taking the drugs and the money"? the answer is getting fucking murdered or beaten. The lack of law means the capacity to commit violence is the rule of the land. not that difficult to understand

Hobos, the sane ones, are still opportunists. The insane ones are something much worse.

having a couple of highschoolers 3x a week giving you 10 bucks to buy them a 24 pack is worth more than taking the 20 and running with the risk of 3 guys kicking the shit out of you. Now you may find a knife wielding crazy homeless guy but thats on you for not choosing one of the normal alkies hanging out behind the convenience store.

yeah honestly i wouldn't worry about it as long as you don't ask someone who's super crazy and/or on crack at that moment

>be me 14
>internetting with some milf from many states away
>tell her its my birthday soon
>sends me a jack daniels gift set via ups

it was pretty sweet to score that from her, we never actually met irl ever though

ha, nice user. I was actually considering making that offer for OP but there's no way to safely exchange contact info

fake emails

eh, make a throwaway gmail for paypal, ship to po box.

>milf
it was a dude but hey you got some booze in exchange for pictures of your cawk

That was quite clear you autistic fuck. The point he's making is that even foreigners are more capable of getting in contact with your countrymen than you are, you're just a pathetic waste of a human life.
Also OP can't inb4 faggot.

no, definitely was a milf we had phone sex several times and cam to cam masturbated to each other.

I bought booze at the liquor store when I was 20.
It's all about confidence, know that you're gonna get carded so offer it up before they even ask.
Be nice and chat up the cashier while you look over stuff; ask them about their recommendations to distract them. I doubt most cashiers even look closely at the date.

fuck you I can do whatever I want bitch

thats why under 21 IDs are up-down and 21+ IDs are left-right in most states

it's mostly about location, timing, and mannerisms/dress
I've never been carded buying liquor in a work uniform or late at night ~9-11 or in the ghetto at a black run liquor store. I was over 21 at the time but barely.

Find a homeless drunk offer him 5 or 10 bucks to get u a bottle fucktard bombs will fight to the death for $10 he'll get you a bottle and if you play your cards right probably suck your little faggot dick

That's what friends are for.. luckily I was the youngest so I always had people to buy it for me. Your parents/siblings/friends won't buy it for you?? I know it sucks to ask but it's the easiest option.