Do you think she has a big vagina? She thinks it huge. What would you guys do to her?

Do you think she has a big vagina? She thinks it huge. What would you guys do to her?

"what would you guys do to her?" God you're a pathetic cuck, go get a real GF

She's not my GF actually, just a friend who asked me to post. She just wants to know what people think

then timestamp it bitch
>learn to Cred Forums

Would eat that pussy all day long

Nah I would bang

She obviously wants you to fuck her no girl just randomly sends you pictures of her vag

Would def smash

we know she's not your GF, you're some pathetic stalker with the usual "what would you do to her?", she didn't even ask you because she doesn't talk to you, lol, pathetic loser..

Regardless, that looks like a big ass snatch...

Looks very comfortable.

That's a perfect pussy. Literally perfect in every way. I would fuck the shit out of her

Id fill her up and have her deliver my first born son.

Looks like a great pussy, big on the outside is awesome, more to suck, as long as she isn't too big on the inside, no one wants to throw a sausage down the hallway..
Also more pics of it spread plz user

Don't care if legit or not.
10/10 would do many things to this woman.

>all these guys saying "she" has a perfect pussy or they would fuck "her"

I hope you guys all know you're a bunch of faggots. This is a post-op trap. Look at pic related. No clit.

her pussy is great. some puffiness adds cushion and feels great around your dick.

Well, we can't see her vagina! Sorry, I would love to help.

Labia and clit looks like it tastes delicious, by the way.

wtf, clitoris isn't in there, bro

Please be joking. . .

So I was going down on my wife and I said jeez you got a big pussy jeez you got a big pussy. She said why did you say it twice? I said I didn't.

Her clit could be hidden in the upper folds, its why i wanna see it spread properly

Exactly my fucking point. "She" doesnt have a clitoris. So "she" is a he

She's 100% female

Looks fine to me.

Pretty sure you have to have seen a vagina in real life before you can say it's a mutilated penis.

>what is the clitoral hood

Thats not what is being said. What is being said is that you have an anatomically incorrect notion of where the clitoris is on the female body

His point is you circled the bottom of her labia where you will never find a clitoris, lmao

Yes but thats a good thing

Keks for days

My english is not good.
I mean clitoris is higher not down...

Fucking kill me

10/10 I'm actually kinda mad but I know you're taking the piss

It took me a while to get that one.

I didn't get it... captain?

Lol

I'm waiting for one day some asshole will be about to get laid and then see something like this and start bitching the chick out calling them a tranny and shit.

He has a point..

And if you wouldn't fuck that you're a faggot

Why would a trap get tits that small though

if that's a guy then I'm gay now. Balls deep, no second thought

really makes you think

"Taking the piss" is one of my all time favorite goofy British expressions. The first time I heard somebody say "Are you taking the piss?" I was perplexed.

Put me in the screencap pls

Virgin fuck

/thread

I'm still gonna need to see more of that pussy. preferably spread, a nice tight pink interior can make up for a bit of beef outside