What would Cred Forums do with my gf? general cuckolding thread

what would Cred Forums do with my gf? general cuckolding thread

Make her my gf.

Post moar of her.

Hell...I'd pound the shit outta her!

idk if you know what cuckolding is

Inseminate her in the missionary position.

Degrade her

I'd make her eat dog food while i pounded her unbleached asshole.

She's probably insecure about her small tits, I'd make her lick the asshole of a hot chick with big implants while I slowly shove my cock up her ass.

More. Fill her with cum and let all my friends have a go on her

I'd ram my dick into her asshole so deep she'd go cross eyed and then while I'm goin at it, I'd shove my dirty dick into that pussy til she was creaming all over the place and shaking .then I'd blow my hot load right down her throat

How about my ex? I miss her, she was a lot of fun

anything for you pal, I'm gonna need about treefiddy though

Gag her, pig rope her, and fuck her in the ass.. she's a Lil hottie

cum on her face and then send her to the store for beer

Man if she had tits she'd be 9.5/10

I would make her dinner.

Cuck me /b

Any vids?

step on her face while i shove my dick into her stinky asshole

yes sir, would I have to watch?

push you onto the ground rip off your clothes and fuck you raw. Id pull on your hair till it threatened to come out.

What is it with you guys getting off by graphically describing sex acts to each other? Seems pretty fucking gay to me.

Moar! I would have her suck my dick while she tells me all the sluty, kinky, and nasty shit she's done with her ex boyfriends while you wait outside the room with the door cracked open a bit so you can hear everything.

Your girlfriend goes out to a party at college. I follow her and watch from the other side of the house.
I wait until she has to use the bathroom and 'mistakenly' barge in, acting drunk.
I apologize and make like I'm leaving, embarrassed and sad- but then as she goes back to using the toilet in peace, I barge in again- this time with cock in hand.

Before she can get a scream, I shove my dick in her mouth while she is left still sitting on the bowl.
I grab her hair with both hands and force her face down closer until her nose touches my stomach.
Sliding in and out of her mouth,she cried and whimpers until I eventually hold her head down and cum violently down her throat.

I walk out, turn back and ask if she wants another beer

she says, "yes please"

What about my gf?

bring her to your work and fuck her in all her holes hard in front of you and all your coworkers. letting them feel her up while I fuck her

Moar

more of this girl?

What happens to her?

Only if you post more pics now

I'd lift that dress up and wreck her hot ass

Then I would fuck those titties hard till they were red. I would flip you over and destroy that ass slapping it cherry red until I pumped my seed deep inside.

God

Take her out. Buy her a nice, expensive dinner/dessert. Go to a nice hotel. Booze up.
Pull out laptop. Ask her to tell me every single detail about you. All the most embarrassing shit. Also all your personal info. Upload everywhere I can. Wish her well. Wait to hear about your suicide. Smile.

if you like sluts

I'D MAKE HER RAID THIS STUPID PAGE

>why should I
That dress is doing pretty damn fine on its own

Thoughts, requests?

Fuck my girl Cred Forums

You're out at Applebee's because you're taking her to a classy meal tonight.
I see your girl sitting across from you, listening to your every word.

I walk by the table and ask if I can pay for both your meals tonight- you decline, but she smiles and sheepishly stares at the table and avoids eye contact. She says yes for you and you begrudgingly agree.
You both finish your meal in peace.

On your way out to the parking lot, your girl spots me standing by my car and calls out to me.
She walks over with you and says she'd like to thank me again.
She then kneels down and unzips my pants and removes my cock and puts her lips on the tip and adds a bit of suction.
She stares you in the eye while she moves deeper down my shaft.
You stand, paralyzed in shock, but also in a strange sexual desire.

She tries to say she loves you while my erect penis fills her mouth, but the words come out as a high pitched muffled sound.

After 15 minutes of standing there, watching your girl lick and suck and drool over every inch of my cock, I cum on her face and chest and she giggles.

She stands up. lifts one leg up, bent at the knee behind her, and kisses you on the cheek.
You both get into your car and drive away.

Gf and co worker

Kik idenc for tributes

I'd find her a little tipsy at the party. I'd come up behind her and run my hand up and down her side. We'd dance and I'd move my hand up to her tits. She'd turn to me and we'd both leave, riding to a hotel. I'd send you this pic before taking her inside. We'd make out and I'd rip her dress off. She'd tell me I could do anything just don't come inside. I'd slide my finger into her pussy and pull her onto my cock. We'd fuck for almost an hour before I lost control, pushing deep inside her pussy as I came. I'd send you a pic of it leaking out and we'd go take a shower together. I'd fuck her twice more, her letting me cum inside both times as it didn't really matter at this point.

this guy is good

Wow I'd fuck the shit out of her!!! I'd fuck her dirty asshole til she squeals like a pig! Got nudes?

19 y/0 gf, wwyd?

I'd love to be cucked

anymore of her in that dress