B

b,
how do I get to have sex with a woman ?

Stop being such a beta faggot.

You insert your penor into her vagingo

You don't, sex is a myth, like Jews owning banks or nofap

I dunno. Just keep talking to girls and making an effort I guess. I'm average as fuck and far from charming, yet I've fucked 11 girls. Two 10/10s, a 8/10, two 7/10s, three 6/10s, two 5/10s, and a 4/10.

But once you have sex enough, you realize it's worthless as shit. May as well just jerk off.

>become Muslim
>suicide bomb
>get 72 virgins
>????
>profit

this. i'm 5'7, sorta cute i guess and i've fucked 3-4 girls just from hitting them up on facebook alone

numbers game, user. be confident and keep trying

Sounds like they pity fucked you manlet.

lol there's no such thing as pity fucking you worthless inbred faggot, but of course you wouldn't know that cause you don't get any female attention

go to a bar get drunk dress like a fuccboi and act like one to just grind on them and kiss them then take them home and fucc if u are rejected just go to another girl.

get a boner
roll on a condor
berry it in her bagina

Sauce

I noticed you glazed over the manlet comment...
they pity fucked your tiny ass

spaghetti sauce on you dongoo then let it to be licked by dogoo

So naive, there's plenty of types of fucks; hate fucks, grudge fucks, breakup fucks, "might as well even though they dont look like their tinder pic but since I'm already here" fuck, pity fuck

1. Become heterosexual

I think you're stuck at 1.

Buy Rolex, fast car, expensive clothes. Roll a load of $50 notes into a big wad. Walk into a busy city bar. Conspicuously buy yourself a drink or coffee making sure you take a 50 from the roll of cash. Trust me.... The girls will find you.

lol this

top notch

be yourself, how I got my girl. I used to think I was awful with women but I just needed to find the right one I guess.

I love having sex just because I love how good it makes her feel, turns me on a lot. Plus its more than just the actual act of sex. I dont understand hookups entirely.

>download tindr
>swipe right
ggwp

carefully. be sure not to break her vaginus.

niggers

Can you use tindr without logging in with facebook? I don't use facebook.

WTF, through FB alone? Were you friends with them irl at all beforehand or just met online? How long did you talk with them before fucking?

Yeah, I tried going past the race barrier once, didn't work out.
She couldn't let her parents know about us for some reason, told me it was because they'd assume we'd marry soon after. I invited her to my place, she refused on the suspicion that I wanted to have sex and refused.

If you want it badly enough, OP, just stay hygienic and keep trying.