Be 22

>be 22
>be virgin
What do?

rape is always an option

I'm not a psychopath, so no. It's actually not an option.

go out and have some sex bro!

Worry about getting your shit together and your life in order and becoming financially stable before worrying about relationship drama.

That's what I'm doing, at least. Fellow 22 year-old virgin here.

>implying you have to be a psychopath to rape

sex isn't that big of a deal, stop treating it like one.

people can sense desperation

Nice, I've actually spent that like 3 years of my life trying to become a filmmaker. (Mostly focusing on the writing part) I eat and sleep movies, I'm actually at the point where I understand what plot really is and the nuances of the language of film. Hopefully I get to slam dunk top pussy once I get rich.

pussy, plenty of free sex in prison

Uhhh, I'm pretty sure you do need to be a psychopath to rape people.
I'm not treating it like that big of a deal, Just acknowledging my state of affairs.

Lose said virginity. 22 is when I lost it.

At least you're not a Paki.

>22
Same here, was kind of depressing and stressful up until I did it, and then after was like seriously?

Get into the local club scene.. be some poor girls morning regret. Simple.

>What do?
pick related

>catching sloppy 50ths from a 35 year old woman who has no idea what the fuck to do with her life but fuck random guys at the local bar
literally don't do this

I volunteer as tribute

only 22?

lol. you young.

>36 yo virgin.

Jesus, dude. Sad. It's not like I'm not good with women. I've just been too busy in my writing undertakings. But 36 is just straight up sad if you're a male that's hetero.

RAID
DAS WAT U DO

>implying I care to interact with women at a sexual level.
>implying being a virgin is sad.

What do you look like?

Well man.
How about you stop defining yourself based on if you had sex or not, and start making your life awesome instead.
Am sure the sex will come at some point when you are living a awesome life.

>22
>fucked like 7 or 8 girls
>last two I fucked were fat chicks within the last year....each just once and couldn't get off
working a full time job, going to school during they day, and never having weekends off, made it awfully hard to meet people.

At least now I'm in a whole new city. I just need a job where I meet people, and to stop jerking off.

Jerking off really kills your drive to wanna get in.
>don't jerk it for a week
>I want to fuck everything
>resume jerking it 1-3 times a day
>"eh, fuck it"

Pay a hoe
I was 20yo virgin until i had the balls to fuck a prostitute

did she give you anything you really didnt want as a parting gift, shall we say?

Nah, im not stupid enough to not use a rubber with a black girl

Im samefag, fucking ad lied showing 4 white 5/10 girls. When i got there there were only 3 black ugly girls, was a funny situation xD

Go talk to a real girl instead of your Anime waifus.

make friends with the opposite sex, make it natural to hang out. When you are comfortable, someone will show up, but make an effort.

Guys.
Op is already kill.

Has past an hour already from thread creation.

Say fuck it and become a trap

I did

don't talk for me, bitch.

Try guys! I lost my V card to a cute guy, then I realized having sex with men was easier, cheaper and pleasurable in its own way. After that, girls started approaching me out of the blue.

Lost my V card at age 20 and had sex with 8 different people in a span of 4 months until I fucked up and got myself a gf which i just recently dumped.

Off yourself you turbonormal faggot

How about you do some talking here then?
It's your fucking thread and you say basically nothing.

Your prob a virgin cause your a white knight cuck, can tell from the retard way you talk

Im serious you should off yourself