ITT post your guitars and other user make insulting assumptions about you

ITT post your guitars and other user make insulting assumptions about you

Other urls found in this thread:

gretschguitars.com/features/celebrating-freds-50th/541
nealmoserguitars.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=a36LAo4YxfA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I would gladly smash your face to tiny bits with a 10lb sledgehammer if I ever had the chance. Anyone who does this deserves a brutal, slow death. And I'll happily take my time on people like you.

shut the fuck up nigger

i will beat your head in you little faggot, ill make you cry blood and choke on your own intestines amd after im done with that ill shoot you down with so much fucking lead your dick would be used as a pencil, you vapid imbecile

dont you have school tomorrow?

woah, woah, woah, big fucking words for an 8 year old fat little cunt. Do you kiss your whore mother with that fucking mouth? Your little bitch ass better learn some fucking manners.

What you got for me

Dude I bet you place such hardcore riffs with the Distortion all the way up. So hard core they had to add an extra string and make the body such a fruity shape

Wrong.
That's damn fine tele OP, american standard? and so's the mustang. Idk if I'd get it in that color though.

This is Catherine my baby. Bit of a frankenstein. Out of commision right now :C. Floyd rose is fucked up, and she needs to be re-intonated, But I love her the same.

Found this old Washburn at a thrift store and thought I'd pick it up. Stuck some american stand tele pickups in the neck and middle, and a syemore duncan trembucker in the bridge. She sounds like nothing ive ever heard.

you were a little attention whore growing up because the series of strange "uncles" that mommy brought home for sleepovers all pump and dumped your mom and never bothered to check in with you at all.

creedence cleaerwater revival is, like, totally your life force.

Your favorite band is Tom petty and the Heartbreakers

I bet you think Djent is the worst music ever made.

Also I bet you HATE lower tunings man. Like, you have a specific peeve that unless its in standard, it's garbage.

thanks man, the tele is a highway one, fender discontinued it though.

thats a pretty sweet washburn, i don't think i've seen that particular model before. i bet it sounds real good when you tune it up

Never heard of em

you would gladly take tom delonge's spunk in your boypussy and you were absolutely devastated when blink replaced him with matt skiba

Hippy
Like's ska and/or Indie rock.

"The blues just have so much more soul than music nowadays"

im really curious about what that tele pickup in the middle position sounds like. got a sound sample?

How do you like it?

Actually I like skiba, I think Toms a bitch now. Just like the tone of this guitar. Pretty versitile. The dirty fingers humbucker does wonder with a line 6 spider III combo

this exact quote for OP's guitars. also OP, does that POS mustang stay in tune at all?

I actually keep it in standard 7 string, with mild distortion, mostly playing opeth and dream theater

What? The cock in my butt?
If this is a serious question though I love it. Plays like a 1000 dollar guitar for half the price

your catholic school education stifled your social development and as soon as you were released into public school, you latched onto the only group who would accept you as one of them.

moar pic

i can't help but notice that it's not a white falcon. you either really like george harrison's guitar impressions of chet atkins, or you're a slightly poor fag.

Don't justify yourself this thread is for joke blokes

mommy and daddy didn't want to pay for art school and won't cosign your loan.

Nah, I actually won it. One of a kind.

Yammyhaw

I wish the jack needs to be re-saudered too :C. Waiting for payda... She's all sorts of fucked up right now.

I can tell you though, it sounds really nice. If you put the selector onto just the bridge and the middle it get's pretty nasty (Int he best way.) All three just gives you that nice bright tone a telecaster has with a little extra kick too it. It's perfect for the kind of alternative indie rock stuff my band plays. The guy I took it too thought I was crazy until he installed it and he was basically just like "I didnt think this was gonna sound good, but it turned out pretty great."

Come up with something original.

That thing is gorgeous.

Too bad you prabably like country and kid rocks cock.

gretschguitars.com/features/celebrating-freds-50th/541

Do you play the power rangers theme on that?

you grew up in the suburbs, and your current decent place in life is a result of your well adjusted and balanced upbringing.

nice "weathering" faggot

Mostly blues and rock. Some early rock, but I hate blews lawyers.

sometimes actually
harsh

your name is jim and you stole that les paul from todd. give it back to him you fucking faggot.

Will do asap

the "i figured i should play guitar for the ladies" starter pack

The "I play stairway to heaven on the first date" starter pack

the "wonderwall" starter pack

I only play when there is no one around

you're going to vote for trump

The " I started playing guitar for renal attention but I still don't actually know how to talk to them" starter pack

I wasn't even planning on posting in this thread, or reading all the neat jokes everyone's making. I just wanted to look at some guitars. But I see this one, and literally what came to mind immediately is that you're simply a piece of shit. I mean, I just can't imagine any decent person playing that thing. You're just a piece of shit. There's nothing else to it.

Ok now I'm just projecting

the "the guy at guitar center recommended these to me" starter pack

haha you are a virgin.

Once again I only play for myself

Here. My acoustics.

you have more money than sense

The guy at guitar center actually did recommend the les Paul. I got the acoustic from costco

Once again, no need to defend yourself. No one is actually going to accurately judge your personality based on your guitar it's for giggles mate

that hurt to read

I'm jelly of your line up bruv

Didn't pay a dime for it. Actually pretty much a poorfag.

a tiny little part of you wishes you were black so you can play real blues music and have an easier time sleeping with white women

I'm not an elitist they are simple and cheap and good enough for me

Nice. You're still a faggot though.

Dude, why the fuck would you even buy that monstrosity? That's legitimately one of the gayest guitars I've ever seen.

I am smarter than all of you

Bringing a bass to a guitar fight

you like metalcore

How so? Your monkey brain can't even handle a sixth string

Pretentious hipster who's musical peak was a shit band in late highschool/early college

Here again. Basses part 1

the "i wish this POS ibanez was an ES 335" starter kit

lel

expanding the judgments

you can afford all those guitars but not a proper rack. Faggot

Do your worst.

You're just jealous as fuck. Good luck lugging your 50lb everyones-buys-a-Gibson-in-this-color piece of shit around.

that is the ed hardy of pickguards you fucking faggot

Cool guy willing to have a beer and jam out whenever

Here. Basses part 2

That pick guard is fucking terrible

Jokes on you faggot. I have no idea what that is

Here ya go.

>inb4 user is a poorfag who can't afford a real guitar

bazinga

you deserve to have your entrails ripped throughout your eye socket for owning an upright bass with a cutaway. your bass to upright basses is what
is to guitars

You play bass because you were a slightly shittier guitarist in every band you ever tried to play in until you realized instead of being the shitty guitar player you could be the good bassist. You've gone all in on bass but you're not happy.

Best buy acoustic

I bet retuning your guitar every 5 minutes sure is a bummer, ain't it?

Cant shit on you. Respect for the t bird.

Honestly I bought it because it was cheap and I was poor, but yeah I mostly stick to 1st - 3rd positions.

Started with bass but actually own the same amount of guitars plus several miscellaneous other instruments (stringed and not)

Seems the part to be to lazy just wants to play and fuck the tune

Thanks user. That was actually my first bass and will always have a special place in my heart

Just the g string for some reason. i think the tuning peg needs to be replaced.

is bc rich bros gotta stick together

And then we have idiot bassists coming in here, acting as if they're real musicians. Face it, you chose bass thinking it would be easier than guitar, and just so you could join a band.

You're further down on the totem pole than than the fucking drummer for Christ's sake.

>one of the gayest guitars I've ever seen.

prepare your anus, you haven't seen anything yet.

nealmoserguitars.com/

I think i just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

good call getting that hello kitty strat, those are selling for a lot of money on ebay nowadays

Mine

Well, I gotta respect a lefty.

Yet again. Random miscellaneous stringed instruments because why the fuck not

that guitar is going to look like shit in 5 years

why, because it's slightly harder for them to buy a guitar?

Drink some water

I paid $150 the day I saw it was discontinued assuming the price would go up over time.

Fun fact: Most of the HK stuff I own are gifts from friends who have all been buying me HK stuff for Christmas and my birthday ever since I bought the guitar.

Dropped my amp the other night on some muddy stairs. Looks like hell, still it works fine.

you assumed correctly.

Ravage me.

Besides being harder to get a guitar and having a smaller selection, learning has it's own difficulties with every lesson you ever get being backwards

and this one is my main.

My acoustic

Only other guitar I have as a shitty starter fender

Right on, fender/b/ro

not true. lefty is exactly a mirror image of righty, if anything it's easier to emulate the lessons. -a lefty

Dear Mustang users.

Have some of the SHANK

youtube.com/watch?v=a36LAo4YxfA

Why do you say that?

those guitars have never seen the outside of your house. you own the one of the left for the sole purpose of not seeming like a kurt cobain fanboy

I don't have a picture of the motherfucker, but has anyone heard of Samick? Thinking about buying one off of a dude. Any idea how much they go for?

Well shit, when you give it that kind of context I can see that you're just a bit of a loveable goof. Sorry I called you a piece of shit, guy.

Ha, you thought you could be all sneaky jacking dick to John Frusciante or something.

We could make edgy jokes about this all day, but it actually looks pretty awesome tbh

right in the feels

unfinished wood is harder to clean than finished wood and collects debris and oil much quicker. the upside is that your guitar is going to sound really really good in about 20 years if you play it regularly

when i saw that it was like when woody discovered that sid's evil looking toys just wanted to play

Here you go, sock it to me.

I have the same acoustic and it's a nice guitar

you can go from standard to DADGAD in about three seconds.

Do you like that thing on the right? No Idea what it or, or what to call it. But Ive always wanted to play one.

BC Rich Son of Beast

Idk what that one on the right is, but it's got class.

you have literally never played in front of other people.

GOGOGOGOGOG

that was my first guitar, i play either an epiphone les paul or a jackson warrior now

Its got a clear coat with matte finish, wood is quite dense too so there are no significant wear at all really

Picked it up at a pawn shop for 550 bucks - a steal

Sounds great too, I play maybe once a week, Mostly play rocksmith - great way to learn songs and takes away the hassle of an amp with effects.

Why would you say it sounds better in 20 years?

holy fucking cringe dude. I thought most of the others in this thread were terrible, but this is amazing. A Banjo, a Uke and a fucking Fiddle.

I bet you're swimming in pussy.

Sweet - a beauty mine is

kekd and rekd

Yeah kek

compared to what guitars are usually finished with, clearcoat and matte are basically not finished. it will sound good in 20 years with regular play because when a guitar isn't heavily finished (i'm talking about that helmet hard layer of gloss on fender guitars), vibrations will make the cellulose structures slowly lose moisture in vibration-hot areas, which results in an airier, more sustained tone.

I'm not worthy

What's the cringe, user? The banjo is my father's that he gifted me, the fiddle and uke were both 'I want to learn a new instrument' purchases. Uke was not planned, but found a nice little Kala for $30. So fun to play and very portable. Easy to take camping or fishing if nothing's biting. Ended up teaching my girlfriend how to play on it as well.

As for the banjo and fiddle, I live in a small town in TN, where Appalachian old time is in high demand and pays well. I have a group of friends that all pick old-time/rag and getting paid to hang out with musician friends and play is the fucking best.

Traded this for the LTD

The danelectro? Its kinda crappy, but in a really good way, I'm real forceful on the necks and hard on my instruments in general but this one has taken it like a champ. Actually, now that I think about it, out of the 20+ guitars I've owned I think this one has stayed with me longer than almost all of them.

I dont have any assumptions, but god damn thats a nice V

thanks its a Danelectro. I got it cause I was a Syd Barrett/Jimmy Pagefag. Out of all their reissues, this series was kind of shit tier and they are kind of tacky in general (masonite), but this particular one has something to it.

Incorrect, upon purchasing the KC mustang I had no idea he even played mustangs ( I was only familiar with his Jag) nor am I a fan of him, and the second Mustang is because they're my preferred guitar, it needs some fixing up but they're both lovely to play.

Well obviously; "i play in aa shitty punk band with my classmates"

Damn, sideways.

Guess this is not the time to mention the harmonica, accordion and melodicas?

You got long fucking arms. Seriously, what's the scale length on that bass

Stock is for chumps.

How do the Schecter basses fare these days?

I wanna make love to that bass.

That is genuinely hilarious, thanks for sharing.

I want to decapitate you with that red abomination of a guitar.

I don't play it much, but my dad made it for me a few years back after he retired. Cool thing is he doesn't play any instruments but figured out how to make one that stays in perfect tune and plays great.

for the love of god strip that thing of its useless matte coat and give it some colour.

Played with a guy who had one of those danelectros in cambridge, pretty neat guitar!

>has a dad who gives a shit

gtfo Cred Forums normie

>not my pic, but same guitar

what a beauty

They are pretty cool. Light. Nice high end. The new ones have really good build quality (Korea), and cost less than mine did when it was new ten years back. Thinking of getting a new one.

Guild?

Basically this

SX liquid

I like it, I went in thinking I was going to buy a fender bass of some sort, and this one just sounded way better and had amazing action. Scale length is a bit crazy, I have no idea if it's abnormal for a bass though. I got this about 3 years ago? I definitely recommend them. They look super new agey and not quite my style, but they're a real pleasure to play.

hahahaha

>fenders

holy shit dude... do you know what year it is?

Not really feeling this. But dammit, it would do if you were feeling a little down.

Nice Fender.

like really what could anyone say (1)

Gibson
>spending ~$1000 on a bulky uncomfortable guitar that plays alright when you can just buy an epiphone and put the same pickups in and it will sound the exact same

AH PLAY UH BUCKIT WID A STRANG ONNIT

HHHHYUH HHHHYUH HHHHHYUH

cute.

Go blow your eardrums out somewhere else, Kevin

woah, is that filter or just a truly insane tilt lens?

shitty pic but (2)

>liking a guitar because of looks

some filter

Would play

What kinda guitar is that? It definitely is cute.

folk punk as fuck, 10/10 would jam

you bedder not touch et

ah spent $17 dollars buying parts fer et

dat's good money

>not liking Opeth

it's one he stole from my little sister

You clearly listen to Slayer

oh shit thats not even lol one sec im trying to find my other one...i cant find any.

its basically the same only smaller with a peace sign instead of a heart, and says the word "peace" in different languages all over it -
JJ Heart
inherited from gay lover's ex wife

Could'a saved some money by stringing up weed whacker line instead

teles a 2007, mustang is a 1993

what it do fags

Did you get your septum piercing at Claire's?

>Acoustic basses

That looks way better than the ones on their website, is it just the photo?

Bass is not a real guitar faggot

>playing 4 string bass

what a fucking normie

interesting room, is that the ceiling? And a bunk bed ladder? I am confused slightly.

mah old lady trade mah weed wacker for sum meth

picture is upside down, user is standing on his head

the photo sure has a filter on it....cant find a picture w/o.

also mine has stickers and etc all over it.

it's actually my apartment balcony. i thought i'd take a pic before subsequently pissing the neighbors off with my cover of "Wagon Wheel".

Not even smart enough to restring your bass you fucking muppet.

Just cook yer own, user

ahh, had to look the song up, I bet that's a real ironic crowd pleaser?

po-leese shut down mah lab

i fucking love this bass.

Used epiphone les paul tobacco sunburst

ah, that's the ceiling!

i honestly find myself playing "Schism" by Tool more often. now THAT'S an ironic crowd pleaser.

I have a feeling I would like those guitars, but I've never played one.

kek'd

Do your worst

Way better than the pos yamaha i had before

Fagggh

you like metalcore.

Been playing a lot more thrash metal lately

Is your name Austin? I know a guy that had guitars just like that.

Holy mother of pearl!

I used t have a friend named Austin who I tried to teach him with the white one but that was a while ago

U like the epis or the fenders more? I always lover the action on the fenders

What are those wooden things? Chairs?

Mandolins

Grandpa's guitars

I set my action super tight.

But the neck on both the Bird and the SG are shit. On the Thunderbird it's a SUPER fat neck, it's shit. I wanna put a Left handed Warmoth TeleBass neck on it.

Look up "FenderBird" on google

that's what i want

>Thunderbird
>Fat neck
Okay, Mr. Trump.

My Baby! 1974 Fender Jazz bass. Funk MONSTER

This shit is fucking heavy.

... I'm not being coy here, it weighs more than most guitars I've ever played.

clearly you've never picked one up.

This is a Epi, not a Gibby dipshit.

No, I own two of them. I just don't have manlet hands.

What year?

That would be a pretty cool build I wouldn't mind throwing a new neck on my shitty ibanez

Probably plays like a dream

Left hand bass LMAO

2012 epi goth and 2013 epi standard. I painted the goth red

>guitar thread
> no ltd, esp, jackson, dean,
> only fender squire, tele, strat, and les paul

Oh ya it does! finding one in LA that's under 9 pounds is cancer. I could flip it all day for ~$3500 over here!

Because we're not faggots

Seconded

psh retard baby doesn't know they changed the specs on them.

literally a newfag

Who would buy anything else? There is a reason that 95% of guitars are one of those 4.

> bc you cant play guitar*
Dont you have some smoke on the water to play on your 15w shit amp?

>ITT post your guitars and other user make insulting assumptions about you

You own a guitar

Maybe between the original run in the 60's and now, yes. But the epiphone thunderbird iv launched in 2006 and has never changed. I have the exact same one as you but with less faggot shit on it.

I got a schecter

This is my main guitar

Heres some of mine. Do your worst, faggoos

I have a 2003 Epi Thunderbird and the neck is so goddamned thick. Feels like a baseball bat

its got like 3 extra frets man, its pretty normal as far as longer basses go.

Shechter can go either way, im not a fan and the original fanbase that uses them makes me cringe, but theve made some nice models

a maccajuhwhat?

Why do guitarists put so much shit on their basses? It doesn't look better, doesn't play better, and doesn't hide that you have no idea what you're doing.

All you care about is gambling, carousing, drinking and trying to fuck everyone's wife

Yes

Nah I have pretty large hands, actually. I rely enjoy the thickness of it. Mentioning =/= complaining

You can't shred for shit but it was $200 used at guitar center

Do your worst.

Well played, sir. Still I'm willing to wager that you suck, and are a bitter spoil sport for one reason or another

This my second choice

Paid $200 for this new bad boy. Easily best $ I ever spent on git shit. Maybe I gotta ringer, but was fantastic out of it's cardboard box.

Nice save, bro. Not like you mentioned it earlier or anything.

You got a shitty taste for music, like your guitar

Squiers and Epis can be fantastic if they're set up properly. I'll take them or Mexi Fenders over American-made anyday.

Not the same user. I was just weighing in on your conversation. I am actually this user

Left to right: Gibson Les Paul Standard with Sperzel Locking Tuners and DiMarzio Super Distortion/PAF Pro's, Carvin DC727 Custom shop (7 string), Wayne (Charvel) Custom Rock Legend with Seymour Duncan JB set and a hot rails in the middle as well as a Floyd Rose Original Trem.

Just bought this one off my buddy.

Sounds about right

Is that a baritone?

I just ordered one of these.

>This is now a bass thread

I have the bronze edition mockingbird with the pointed headstock also the synyster gates standard with the neck pick up upgraded to a sustainiac

Hipster who uses instagram filters on his sunburst guitar.

Those be some nice feet

I just like how mine plays its a really nice instrument

I had a squire with double humbuckers that was my first real modern guitar and I had no idea how great it was. I got rid of it after I got my first nice fender, but I miss it every time I think of it. It didn't have the highest quality parts, but it had a great sound and was really pleasing to play.

I love these guitars. I have the antique amber too, but it's just a backup.

Family pic because i'm a lazy piece of shit.

Fuck all you who are gunna talk shit. This guitar is a beast. My friend who works at Jackson and fender custom shop said this thing is mind blowing. Also have a schecter 006, b.c rich mockingbird and an Ibanez that I don't know the model of

I can dig these, nice taste.

That's the thing - I've never even bothered to set it up. Anyways, turned out to be the perfect travel & prx guitar - just plug it into the iPad, slap on the headphones and I've a reasonable DAW anywhere.

Maybe I got a unicorn, but the fucker is fun.

looks like a POS PRS knockoff

R8 guitar also would like to hear what you think of me

same here, I posted mine with the fenders up above. I was really surprised to walk out of the store with that guitar and love it as much as I do.

What's the original fanbase, were they new age, or metal? I met a meathead metal guy who has the same schecter as me except a 5 string version and he was all about it. Very enthusiastic. It did make me cringe a little, like, 'what kinda crowd have I got myself into?'

i have too many guitars to take in one picture.

Looks like crap why not replace switches and the whammy bar

edgy, generic "XxMetalC0re4lyfexX" fags with more piercings than brain cells whose only marketable skill is chugging open strings while occasionally doing a bend on the first fret every now and then.

wtf are you saying nigga

Like this one?

Honestly I like it better than the $3K LP it hangs next to. But then I like cheap wine too.

no need to wank about it, I suspect many of us have that issue. I was getting rid of a bunch of stuff at the local reuse depot, kind of like a good will spot except independent and full of hipstery stuff like old photos and things. Anyway I was parting with some decent controllers and keyboards and lights and things feeling all proud of myself for dropping off a couple boxes and scaling back on my junk collection, when I saw somebody had just dropped off one of those Jerry Jones sitar guitars. I immediately plopped down the 100$ they were asking for and carried it off in its case proud as an idiot. Did I need another guitar? Have I played it properly since I bought it? Did I get it out from under my bed and add it to my guitar photos for this thread? No and no and no. And Sigh. When will I learn.

come at me

Why would he? That wouldn't really improve it much, I think. If it plays fine, leave it.

That is exactly the kind of guy I met! He was really nice, but I couldn't help but think it's a really odd match for that kind of crowd. Like, this looks like the kind of bass guitar that some stoner hippy dude whose parents are doctors and lawyers would want because it looks all clean and natural. I wonder why the metal guys adopted them.

You enjoy playing it? Then it's a nice guitar.

here's a milf for contrast

Idk and i know its just a cosmetic choice

is that a mounted fleshlight in your bed?

I'd swap in a locking nut on the headstock

probably a huge weeaboo
no idea why, but everything about this image screams "closeted weeaboo" to me

>he doesn't have a mounted fleshlight
WEW LAD

Stop projecting.

off course

ehrm, nope, it's a lamp

I hate anime, I only watched Capitán Tsubasa, Saint Seiya and DB because there wasn't any other thing on TV and never finished any of them

LICK MY BALLS

Dude you're a weaboo

>posts guitar nobody responds
Feelsbadman.Jpeg

always wanted to mount my fleshlight, but never worked out a practical quick-release mechanism for cleaning.

so I mount it in other ways