What's your favorite kind of pizza, Cred Forums?

What's your favorite kind of pizza, Cred Forums?

Mine is Hawaiian.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6cUho6LlI1o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

also hawaiian

Pineapple does not belong on pizza you fucking retard.

I usually eat just about any kind of pizza, I give no fucks and want to experience the fine lines that people refuse to cross when it comes to food.

Hot peppers, cheese and onions probably isn't too bad though. Throw some chicken or some shit in there.

Pineapple does belong on pizza.

Cheese pizza

Onion and jalapeƱos

It does in Hawaii.

If Hawaiians actually put ananas on their pizza, they're fucking retarded too.

Bacon, pepperoni, and jalapenos, if you dip that bitch in buffallo sauce ots even better

Pineapple is just wrong.
Dead animal, onions, peppers, mushrooms, olives are ok.
Had a pizza with sauerkraut on it that was really good, I was surprised.

You guys are alright. Also, Hawaiian

Kys faggot, pineapple>you

pineapple chicken and bbq sauce instead of tomato

i like pizza on my pizza

Because I hate pedophiles? m.youtube.com/watch?v=6cUho6LlI1o

Mushrooms and olives

My favorite kind of piZza is hot dog

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6cUho6LlI1o

Mine is Captain Bible flavored. Which also happens to be Pineapple Hawaiian pizza.

TRIGGERED.

Tripophobia triggered

Eh, between the ages of 5-12.

hehe xd

>tomatoes are fruit
>so are bananas
>both can be made into ketchups
>pineapples contain bromelain
>that shit breaks down protiens
>makes meat soft and tasty and shit
>putting pineapples in food is a fucking culinary science done right

>fuck you niggers pineapples go on pizza

I'm completely happy with anything, but favorite would be: olives, artichoke hearts, anchovy, sun dried tomatoes, onion, sausage or pepperoni, feta cheese (I consider mozzarella a given as a base).

Hi, David
You're on the list now

I don't play favourites with my pizza because I don't think that's fair to the pizza. I do like me some Hawaiian on many occasions though.

>Banana Ketchup

I agree with this.

Same

Absolutely, the sweet of the pineapple makes the salty of the ham amazing, plus it pairs well with the sauce
>Hawaiian pizza is best pizza

Have you never put Banana ketchup on anything?

He only investigates aliens.

By the way, it's not Pineapple, it's Ananas.

Mine is human excrement covered in mozzarella cheese

Depends on where I get the pizza from. If I make it myself, dough sauce etc. I make something up with what's in my fridge, usually peppers and other veggies.
Bacon, green olives, and hot peppers from domino's, straight pepperoni from pizza Hut. Depends really..

Yes?

Ok Pierre.

Ananas Comosus you peasant fuck.

Cred Forums!

H...how.. did you know my name.. is David? WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU? are you that mother fucker that always opens my gate overnight? What do you want, mother fucker? You're driving me crazy! My wife thinks I'm losing my god damn mind, but I know I close it before sun down every fuckng day. You're tearing my sanity apart, piece by piece. WHAT DO YOU WANT? WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?! ARE YOU HAPPY, MOTHER FUCKER. I have hidden inside my trash can waiting for you to come and unlock my gate, but you always fucking, sneak by me. I'm going to fucking, get you, and when I do, it's game over you mother fucker, then my wife will realize I was right. That bitch will finally stop calling me night watch dave. There will be hell to pay.

Yes?.

i'll have a medium Chicago-style with extra cheese, please.

You had best sprinkle that flour down around your entrances to make sure no one is on your tail.

samefag.

No fucking shit you fucking newfag

another samefag.

Yes

Cheese pizza. Ik, weird, but I don't like any crap on mine, just like what I'd get at elementary school. They way you can just taste the grease is amazing.

My favorite pizza is something like: steak, feta, white sauce, roma tomatoes. (+mushrooms/olives depending on the company)

100% all the times!

I used to hate pineapple on pizza but as I got older it started to taste really fucking good. Cottage Inn puts bacon on their Hawaiian and I could eat it every single goddamned day.

Science, making food taste great.

Cheese, alone is awesome.

Hey! Mother fucker. You like pizza, huh? Why dont you just tell me exactly how much you love it. Why don't you covince us that you love pizza.

pepperoni, sausage, bacon, mushrooms and black olives. shit is cash

Hawaiian is good too though fuck you picky faggots in this thread

I want a Hawaiian with salami instead of ham.

J ust
B acon

everytime

Weed pizza, kill 2 birds with 1 stone... get high and fulfill your munchies.

its spinach dumbfuck

Fuck Pizza

I know, buddy.

>select all images with a store front
>selects user

Chicken bacon ranch is god tier pizza

Fruit on pizza is the first sign of full on homosexuality.

my nigga, hawaiian for life, although by hawaiian i just mean pineapple. i don't really give a shit about the ham, and in fact i prefer black olives instead

vegancheese, pineapple, jalapenos and mushrooms, and a lot of garlicsauce ofcourse

>tfw I'm not even gay yet
>tfw I will never be a full-blown faggot
>tfw you're the faggot

Provolone cheese, chicken, buffalo sauce, and ranch.

Pine apple ham is best

tomatoes are fruits
guess what pizza sauce is made of

Olives are technically fruit.
/thread

You absolute madman