Recommend some good 90s sci fi movies

recommend some good 90s sci fi movies.

just got done watching 12 Monkeys. loved it.

already seen Total Recall. i know Equilibrium isn't 90s, but i like that noir style.

not 90's buy close enough
Memento

Event horizon

YOU SE THIS SHIT RIGHT HERE OP

THIS

FUCKING

MOVIE

BUMP SON OF BITCH
BBUUMMPP!!

YES!

From the director of The Crow.

You cannot beat Aliens.
It is impossible.

OP here. nice recs so far.

keep em coming.

I heard Abyss was good.
Not sure if 90's but I can't be arsed to look it up and WTFC anyway?

Here's the problem with all movies, OP:
The fucking joo-horns in every goddamned movie.
Once you notice all the background orchestra noise, you can't unhear it and it spoils every movie there is.
It's some kind of joo-contract shit that goes back before movies had sound and had a live orchestra or some shit.
Every movie sucks because of it, sci-fi or not.

wat

How about...
>The Lawnmower Man
>Multiplicity
>Ghost in the Machine
>Timecop
>Ghost in the Shell
>Mars Attacks!
>Cube
>Starship Troopers
>Armageddon
>Deep Impact
>Bicentennial Man
>The Iron Giant
>Sphere

I DON'T WANNA CLOSE MY EEYYEEESSS.

Did you get raped by a horn section or something?

He is talking about the Beatles

Goo goo g'joob

How can I be any clearer?
All those bearded rabbi assholes sucking and blowing into those horns ruin each and every movie there is.
How about a movie where the protagonist kills all the sucking blowing rabbis by wrapping the brass horns around their bearded necks until they die?

ALIEN

C'MON FAGS LETS RAID

It's amazing how shitty Deep Impact was given that Armageddon was quite decent.

Strange Days.

Former policeman Lenny Nero (Ralph Fiennes) has moved into a more lucrative trade: the illegal sale of virtual reality-like recordings that allow users to experience the emotions and past experiences of others. While the bootlegs typically contain tawdry incidents, Nero is shocked when he receives one showing a murder. He enlists a friend, bodyguard Mace (Angela Bassett), to help find the killer -- and the two soon stumble upon a vast conspiracy involving the police force Nero once worked for.

bump

My niggers

Same sentiments... there's just something about having watched both movies in the same relative frame of time, though, and having my expectations flipped upside down.

All dogs go to heaven

Existenz. Trippy. Dark City above is great too

I appreciate this joke.

That's not sci-fi because it's not based on scientific principles like time travel or hovering vehicles or protective invisible energy shields or bolts of light that knock things down. It has talking dogs though so it's kind of sci-fi.

Don't respond to posts directed at me asshole.
I was going to respond by saying yes they raped my ears but I'm too busy battling the kike on all fronts to reply.

shut up, faggot

Gosh, don't toot your own horn.

Oops. I forgot the well-grounded scientific principle of artificial gravity. You can't have a movie based on science without that.

Event Horizon was an alright horror

heaven is scientifically proven, so it is sci-fi,.

>event horizon
>started watching it
>cowboy curtis from pee-wee's playhouse
>360 turn and moonwalk away from that
>plus... joohorns
>ain't got time fo dat

Not 90s but if you are into noir, Blade Runner is classic.

Not ''really'' a SF, but you should watch it. Fatherland.

GMO mine workers escape and try to find out how to extend their short lives, but don't and die. THE END
clap... clap... clap.

the video where I fucked your mom.. her pussy was other worldly

Anyone?

Shadowzone.

Yes because we all know that a microchip that can calculate the name of the kike-god is grounded in scientific principles.

Matrix
5th Element
T2
Stargate
Dr. Who
Cube
Tremors
To add to the list

Here's a little-known trivia fact about "The Matrix":
Every time there's an action sequence in "The Matrix", a rabbi blows into a flute, making random flutie-toot toots to enhance the action.

>Flute Rape

You must be fun at cocktail parties.

"Hey, did you see 《blank》movie?

"NO, Hollywood is run by jews and fuck those guys!"

"Alrighty then, cya round."

CHING CHONG PING PONG CHOW MEIN CHONG CHOW PING DING DONG KUNG FU!!

Event Horizon

FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuu
Now every time I watch that show I'll hear that goddamned fucking flutie-toot toot.
Thanks cunt. I liked that show.

You missed the part where he rants about the brass instruments.

Saw that after I posted. I'm sure he's a a real happy and intelligent individual.

More like:
"Hey have you seen ?"

"No man movies suck because they all come from the same tribe of alien propagandists. Why do we have to depend on this pack of greasy shitballs for our movies? Let's make our own movies for a change, without any political barriers!"

"Cool man. Good idea! Let's do this!"

People LOVE me at cocktail parties bro.

So basically you surround yourself with other white trash mentally-deficient racists.

Gotcha. Hope that works out well for you.

>wait
>you do WHAT

I hope you got the fax, man. You're being moved out of your office.

It will.
Have fun surrounded by your sandler-spielberg clones trying to figure out which fart joke is most appropriate, and which world-class academic profession to dress up morgan freeman with this time, while keeping a careful headcount on the diversity, making sure your world is the proper 3rd world nigger-spic mix of brazillian-looking AIDSpool.
>pukes

let's get this thread back on track, faggots.

keep bumping with movies.

That post made about as much sense as Father's Day in Detroit.

It's a 90s thread for 90s sci-fi movies. That user has beef with brass instruments in OSTs from the 90s, and apparently, joos.

That user says he'd show up at a cocktail party and attract the tinfoil hats.

In typical fashion, my response is a joke, alluding to the fact that if any user were to do this IRL, especially in (specified decade), they'd be fired. Probably because the only social gathering they'd be invited to would be a cocktail party being thrown by their respective workplace. The only thing I didn't do yet was call him a faggot, like good old (current year).

This isn't hard. It's basic sitcom 101.

Only a kike could come up with the parkinson's-cam "technique" and actually SELL that shit.
>we like being punked

sir do you know how mad you were going

So if you hate god's chosen race of nappy-headed beady-eyed, greasy longheeled hooknosed malformed wall-fucking warmongering liars, you wear a tinfoil hat?

Well, generally, those two things correlate, yes.

it's not 90's but it's the same director as the 12 Monkeys

>Brazil

Only in Hollyweird.

Well, the data sets don't all exist in Hollywood. To suggest otherwise would be really Hollywood of you.

This guy's post mentioned Brazil and reminded you of Brazil

I found this in my soup

>data sets
lost me
What I meant was, only the kike would have you believe that disliking the kike makes you some sort of "martians have landed" conspiracy crackpot.

BTW I think the foil hats are supposed to either prevent the government from controlling your mind, or reading your mind, which is funny since the kike controls your mind through the TV and movie screen, and reads your mind through the internet.
Notice of all the millions of movies made, they never touch directly on this point, lest they reveal themselves and get "holocausted" yet again.

My definition of sci-fi may differ from yours, but these all recommended:

>3rd and 4th Alien flics
>The Abyss ('89, close enough)
>Congo- sorta scifi
>Demolition Man
>Judge Dredd
>Jurassic Parks
>Matrix (fucking lame, but others like it)
>Men in Black
>Predator
>Robocop 2

I gotta a bunch more in da liberry

What about those horror/sci fi flicks with synths?

Can't forget Starship Troopers.

Denise Richards second finest role - after Wild Things.

This movie comes closer than any other at exposing the media, though it switches out joos for aliens from outer space.

Strange Days is the shit.

Existenz
The Hidden
Delicatessen and City of Lost Children
Deepstar Six and Leviathan
not sure if these really counts as scifi but Naked Lunch
Tetsuo the Iron Man
Jacobs Ladder

I'm all out of bubble gum, user.

This is what's up.

>switches out
goooooood

they think we're from this planet

I didn't think this was as bad as everyone said it was.

Why should you need a "musical" cue at all to tell you how to "feel" or whatever?
If the movie is done right, you should be able to feel the shock or horror or intended tone without some rabbi blowing a horn or synth into your ear.
Like I said it's from some old vaudeville union contract that they have to have that annoying shit in every movie or TV show, and they're such an uninspired fearful race, that they can't conceive of breaking the tradition even once.
Well until recently - Vince Gilligan is the exception, so props to him.

Wanna hear pure joo-noise? Put on an episode of "Adam-12" and listen to that talentless utter SHIT noise. That's joo-noise, and it hasn't really changed at all.

>posted but undertoasted

Holy smokes there Smith and Wesson. You're triggerd like Roy Rogers' muthafuckin horse. Man. Just use your mute button. I was gonna go into like the evil industry using very high and low frequencies for programming, but this aint /x/. Just use your mute button. MUTE.

>mute button
Woah there partner!
You'll miss all the gol-dern dialog that way.

>guy gets trips
>gets called a liar
Yep that's the state of things these days.

How to watch a movie:
1) filter video through image stabilization and color enhancement processor
2) develop desire to look at non-whites
3) turn on subtitles
4) mute
enjoy

>how to be autistic