OP is kill?

OP is a faggot

OP was kill as soon as he posted the second thread

OP went to Valhalla.

RIP OP
WAS LEGEND
2010-2016
WAS KINDA RETARDED

someone post the screen cap so i can go to sleep!

dubs is get thread lol

This

definitely not dubs, unlike my post and dubs

original OP here. getting calls from the school now. bye.

Come to us OP

I'm somewhat sad that this has ended so abruptly.

Keep us updated, man

Dude, you got us involved, so don't leave us hanging. Be an honarable man.

Bullshit, op has better typing grammar

Is that you OP?

Also there's bulshit on the fact it's the middle of the night.

This

OP here going to prison thanks fags

Anyone screencap first thread? Missed it and came in halfway through thread 2

Fake.

What school has faculty working out of school hours.

HOLY SHIT LOL

Name and city, I wanna read about this later

OP here, she accepted going on a date with me tomorow night, thanks fags

FAKE. NEED SOME PROOF OP.

Do it fags, you know you want to

just got here, what happened?

OP here, I'm texting with her sitting on my face. Thanks Cred Forums!

Faaaaake

OP claims without screenshots will be dismissed.

That's not OP, I am. No response from her as of yet. I am contemplating faking my death and moving to another state. How do I go about this bros?

A slightly retarded legend

To the real OP,
Just do this, if you're not retarted:

Bunch of fags acting like OP.

disregard that she's coming over and sitting on my face

Actual OP here. She hasn't replied. What now.

Fake as fuck op. Fuck your motherpass away motherfucker. Bye.

See
This is serious business.

am confuse

Give us proof. Write current date on piece of paper next to phone you were using and post picture.

Oyiss we missed you.

I am also confused, can someone explain what the hell is going on?

Also, all other OP claims before this are fake. just FYI

Try calling and get this shit sorted out. Enough with the tough guy act. You want to get raped in prison?

THIS IS OP

OP: Try calling her and apologizing

I need to go but I can't until I see op grab life line.

OP let Cred Forumsros decide what to say.

May face harassment charges

Call the cops and school on her. Make up some shit that she blackmailed you into sending a scripted conversation.

OP here, I just got back from sucking dick, but things are still shitty, what now?

That's the most stupid fucking idea ever.

Thanks to these threads, I now want some bare juicy booty planted directly on my face, but I have no one to this this for me...

What do?

Hate to break it to ya, bud. But this whole thing is fucking dumb. This is the only medication that can make this thread great again.

Call the cops on her. Someone named maggie k is definitely selling k. Amd then u fuck her mother

Who your bud cheebye

Okay, OP. I have a crazy idea, but it might just work:

Aplologize. Like honestly, swallow your pride and give a real apology. Ask her what you can do to remedy this situation and tell her you won't bother her again.

Volunteer to leave the group yourself, and get her to tell Lawrence that you didn't do anything. Be a fucking reasonable, logical man, and you'll get this shit fixed.

(Reposting from previous thread)

Fake your death, faggot. Drive car into river with open window and throw some tattered clothes in there for good measure.

Fuck off retard. You're the type of person to ruin kik threads faggot whiteknight

where is the fucking cap lmao what is going on

With a plan that a retarded feminist could've come up with?

>cheebye
u fokin wot m8

You sure do hold Cred Forums to a high standard.

Cheeki breeki

Well fuck you. OP may be retarded, but no one deserves prison time for a stupid joke.

What are you doing

Wot your lan, hugh mungus wot, you jarna or varna sibo kanna like one dog

Just delete your Kik account.

Bro, desist. You're just digging the hole deeper. Fake your death, move to another state. How old are you?

What does this evem mean?

Old enough to party

Your problem here is that you're worried about trying to "resolve" this situation. That's not even within the universe you now live in, OP. See, what's just happened is that you realized (some part of you, some quiet, thrumming voice in your head) that you actually, legitimately, truly have a fucking serious problem with boundaries and respecting people as actual real people. You forgot that the person you were texting is a person, and you basically broke into her house and shoved your dick in her face... which you were only able to do because she trusted you enough to give you her number. So, you're basically Hitler right now to her. You actually need to talk to someone about this, and it should be a licensed therapist. I'm not even joking. Turn your phone off, right now, and tell your parents what just happened, and take a sick day from school tomorrow and go to a therapist and then tell them everything. That's genuinely your best course of action right now.

APOLOGIZE. Do anything to bait her into replying. Need more texts from her.

This

Swat

Bro, women aren't people. They are property. OP is trying to buy some property.

Give us a resolution

Fake and gay

Obvious bait is obvious. Also, that's not how you buy things, dumbass. Do you even capitalism?

1000 hours in mspaint

get the fuck outta here ya piece of bitch trash

APOLOGIZE OP

What the fuck are you doing you stupid bitch. Apologize to her.

I communism nigger

Wait - am I a piece of a bitch that is trash? or a piece of a bitch's trash? Your input is highly valued here, so I really want to know.

Where the fuck did everyone go. OP is still posting.

>ITT Samefag

OP is just enjoying this last night. he is fucked tomorrow dude.

most people figured out this was bullshit by the end of last thread

I'm only hanging around with a faint hope for laughs, but it's just cringy af baneshiting now

Man this shit got boring real fast.

So, you see women as community property to be taken at your discretion. That makes sense. I'm sure you are willing to freely give your asshole up to anyone who cares to fuck it, then. Or maybe you're just a confused and angry child who doesn't understand things, and can't really explain these weird urges they get. That's cool. Just fap a lot and try not to hurt people, okay?

Might have been bait, I've been here since the beginning

Thread dying and 404-ed in 3...2...1...

Do something OP

Your mom got boring real fast kannaaaa

Op just fucking run they won't chase you too hard considering you didn't actually complete your threats. Start over somewhere else. Also you killed it with your gay bane turd shit.

Post original convo! Missed bread thread.

It's fake dumb ass

Gay bane turd shit?
Diam la cb

FUCK YOU OP

Op here go to bed fags

OP, tell us... is this fake, or real, or what?

At this point, it pretty sounds fake... but at the same time, some people aren't as mentally gifted as others, so I don't know...

Since it's coming to end you might as well tell us if we were baited or not.

Yes it was fake. But it was funny and I entertained some people so I consider it a success. (but don't tell anyone I want them to think its real)

So was someone helping you by texting back or were the replies all by you as well?

Yea, fake like you and your mom's tits puki

you are the biggest faggot in the entire universe for admitting this keep up the ruse cuck

Girlfriend

Nevermind it's real! Everyone left now anyways

Fake. You're not OP.

TFW someone pretends that a whole bunch of people weren't actually willingly participating in horrible actions toward strangers just because they don't think it personally affects them.

Everyone who wasn't retarded already knew, most had left. Who gives a shit?

And has anyone ever sat on your face?
Are Maggie and Annie based on real people?

Annie doesn't exist and Maggie isnt her real name. Face sitting was all suggested by people in the first thread.

You didnt notice the maggie and annie reference, retard?

I know facesitting was suggested, I was asking if you've ever partaken is this act.

No. Is it a TDK reference? Or what? I've never seen it.

Plot twist

Okay, I Googled it. I've never heard of this poorly rated movie. My bad.

pretty fun bread but it's time for a RAID

IV DAMKE!