Come simulate politics on autismcraft! This is an experiment to determine what political ideal will result in a group...

Come simulate politics on autismcraft! This is an experiment to determine what political ideal will result in a group dominating other nations, based on how successful their ideology turns out to be. Players can create a faction and compete against others or go solo and play normally. Normally this game is just placing blocks and autism, but we've modified the server with survival plugins that allow us to configure just about every aspect of the game for the political system.
The server is running Minecraft version 1.9.#.
IP: polandcraft.tk
Note: New players will be prompted to register, to do so type '/register randompassword randompassword' - this will confirm you into the server, henceforth each time you log in you will type '/login randompassword'.

The Great Wiki: polandcraft.wikia.com/

Discord channel: discord.gg/VUKfDrn

The server's dynmap: s11.hosthorde.com:1939/ (open in browser)

Recommended cracked client: thepiratebay.org/torrent/11836142

Current Gamplay Modifications:

• Factions

• Dynmap

• Some other meme plugins

>Cred Forums draws a swastika

THAT'S ME WEW.

epic...

Steven why.

why what

Why was the Amazon burned down... all of kek's creations lived there.

Also why no cobble monsters.

idk, as dragon about why he hates sourthamerica

Imo it's because you're from there :^)

anyone interested in the image dump?

RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID

trump and minecraft, double autism

there's hillary too :^)

raid????? C:

>implying Poland has enough money to host web servers

dear god now i wish i had minecraft

it's actually and craft

not the best name but it's been like this since 2012

it's open to pirate clients. There's a download link in the description if you want to try it.

do I keep going or can i just kms already

I was going to join and make an underground nazi bunker and what not, but apparently those bastards sold out to Microsoft, so I have to update my account. I don't have all my account info so I'd have to contact customer support to migrate my account.

No thanks.

rip

i think I am fucking done

Here's a brief summary of the server's relevant mechanics:

- Realistic ore/cave generation. You will not find ore at the usual levels you would in a normal map. It's region based, and some regions possess a high density of certain materials. Blocks like prismarine, are scattered in the ocean, packed ice can be found inside giant caves in Antartica, Alaska has lots of gold, Africa has diamond, Iron can be found in mountains, at high levels, etc.

- There are no spawners in the overworld, however you can find spawners in the nether, which works exactly like normal.

- A dynmap that lets you see yourself and other people's location on the map in real-time, as well as all the faction claims in the world. If you want to remain hidden, you can go to the nether.

- No /spawn command, no /warp command, you can /sethome and /f sethome(faction plugin) and if you find yourself trapped inside lava by someone you can always /delhome to go back to spawn.

- High mob/animal rates and Hard difficulty

- No tree-feller plugin or other stuff that makes vanilla mechanics easier

- A custom resource-pack that is Cred Forums inspired. Ex: The sun is Trump's face, gold is renamed to Trump, Enderman are niggers, Witches are klansmen, Villagers are (((Villagers))), etc.

- High claiming power for factions and a low powerloss to allow people to both be a war focused nation or a more peaceful, trading, build-fagging nation.

- Overrall balance of plugins encourages nations to engage in trade and active relations, instead of chaotic war/pvp