Help me out Cred Forums

help me out Cred Forums

this chick i talked to for about a month cheated on me and we stopped talking for a few months and she just called me saying how sorry she was. i never got to smash so im giving it a second go, what do i say?

bump

need a quick response

Bump this might be gud

now im no expert, but im gonna take a guess that youre a fag
get nudes

im not here for your gain, plus she says she doesnt take nudes

she doesnt take nudes but she cheats? this is a pretty lame joke, user

also, not here for our gain? why the hell do you think we are here for your gain then?

since Cred Forums seems to be asleep i took it upon myself

you came to my thread when i asked for help, u want nudes go to some fb fap thread

Tell her to bring over a bottle of your favorite liquor, take the booze, shut the door on her, move on

>this chick i talked to for about a month cheated on me
>talked to
>cheated

holy shit, your power level is unzipped

Once a cheater always a cheater.
Pump and dump her. She deserves no less.
Make sure though she really thinks you're stupid and going to take her back.

No wonder you got cheated on

Cred Forums not asleep, Cred Forums doesnt give a shit to serve people for no reason
you new? retarded? both?

fuck her and dumb her
once a whore always a whore

>the blue balls you gave me
Just go out with her and get cucked again. Alternatively, kill yourself.

so you were with her but she fucked someone else and not you?

thats like eating a fucking piece of sandwich meat you dropped on the floor and it got hair on it and shit.

how pathetic are you?

I'm confused. How can a girl that you're talking to also cheat on you? Don't have you have to be dating/married for someone to cheat?

whats the answer OP

update, dubs decide?

op left,
doesnt make a difference seeing as how op wont post any wins
sage

>i-if you don't wnat to it's okay

beta fucking faggot. you aren't getting any and thats the reaosn she fucked someone else.

tell her to suck your dick or fuck off. then tell her to fuck off IF she does suck your dick. little bitch

cuck me again please

>if you don't want to its whatever

roll

roll

reroll

rerolll

trips dont lie

rolls royce

rick rolling

winrar

What you waiting for, you massive faggot?

WINRAR

If you don't hit it, your gay.

Just kidding you fucking whore. See how willing you are? Bet you sucked off 5 dicks between these texts. I outta shame you for the whore you are.

roll

roll

It's like dubs are off by one today

I predict I roll a 56

mission failed, thanks for nothing Cred Forums

>inb4 "kys faggot pussy"

satanic trips are good and true

fucking dumbass beta she wouldve went for it if you werent being a bitch

post a pic of yourself OP

B E T A
E
T
A

Dubs confirming Satan trips? It must be done OP

holy shit op. really? "figured i mightve pushed it?"
fuck man youre weak, no wonder she cheated.
why are you acting apologetic, you just weakened any grounds for anger/hate you had over her for cheating. she mightve felt like she owed it to you, but like hell she will now. damn, no wonder you came here for help

rollz

>Hey I realize that in the time that we were apart you've forgotten how much of a spineless faggot I am, but being the nice betafag friendzone fodder that I am, I'd like to remind you so you don't waste any more time on me. C-c-c-could y-you reward me with s-s-sex? if you don't want to it's okay ;-;

That's what your texts translate to

at least i went for it, i was just gonna leave it after she called

Here you go, why do you need it though?

Ahahahhahahahahahahhahajahahahahhahah

Dude what

Is this for real?

Op are you 12?

no

>at least I went for it

You didn't go for shit. You basically came begging for her to suck you off and looked desperate and sad, and then she said no and you immediately retreated.

If you legitimately wanted to fuck her, you shouldn't come here, not listen to people's advice, and then expect to be coddled like the beta cuck you are. Be a fucking man next time.

no I'm 14

cringiest thing I've read all week holy shit I actually feel bad for her

Don't worry about her she's on the phone with her best friend now having the laugh of her life at OP's expense.

so say i told her i wanted to fuck straight up, no cowering and shit, she says no, what the fucks the difference

holy fuck how did you lose the power position so easily?
"if you don't want to its whatever" REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>she says no
No she'd be all "omggggg" and then you stop messaging, then she'd fucking send you a dirty message later cause you're starving her of your attention

You don't end up looking like a pussy. Worst case scenario you end up in this exact same position, but you at least get the personal pride of not being a little bitch about it.

She didn't even say no, op shot himself in the leg by saying "if you don't want to it's fine"

Op told himself no

Well, are you really up for banging random girls you're not into? If you are, then you can't be so weak. You need to hold your ground and think about what the chick is thinking. When playing, you don't ask, you don't beg, and you don'n't look weak. You act and speak the same way as if you are owed and expect sex with that chick, or at least in this case.
If she came apologizing after so long, she wants something. play on what she wants for sex (could be forgiveness, in which case you must be angry and unforgiving).
Side-note: when acting like that, don't use those shitty emojis. They only make things look weaker

He never had any power to begin with.
She cheated on him because he couldn't satisfy her in any way.
She called him to apologize because she felt fucking pity for him. Not enough for a pity fuck, mind you.

*assumes entire relationship based on 6 texts*

Tell me I'm wrong, you fucking cuckmaster.
You know that's true and that's why it hurts.

she was drunk at a party and the fucking guy she fucked robbed her weeks later for about 1k$

I think I'm lost... how did I end up in this cringe thread?

it became a cringe thread when op said "what do i say?"

Oh, sorry man, I see. It must have been the alcohol. She's a decent Christian lady who doesn't partake in sexual intercourse, the alcohol just clouded her reason. That explains it.

No wait, she fucked him and not you because you're not man enough and he was, you spineless faggot. The fact that he robbed her makes it worse, she didn't even love him, she just wanted to fuck a real man. Now you can keep making excuses for yourself and keep getting cucked or you can man the fuck up.

you my friend are the biggest pussy ever. #beta faggot

Idiot should have stopped at the blue balls comment then wait for her reaction
You messed it all up with the weak ads apologetic shit.

>girl I talked to for a month
>cheated on me
Yes.
7+2=4 OP.
Also you're flat out the most beta retard I've seen.
May as well have said "Do you think it'd be okay if we had sex? I mean I understand if you say no and all but I just really think I should ask because you're really nice. I'm sorry I'll stop bothering you."
To sum it up
>Get fucked, idiot

>never got to smash
>cheated on me
what are you 12

no im 14 why do you guys keep saying that?

Shit nigga, compared to you i'm hugh heffner. Have you never seen a cringe thread? Don't act like those guys.

>user was banned for this post

MODS

nowhere near that bad. i didnt want to infringe it upon her if she didnt it because im a genuine guy, call me a pussy w/e

underage b&

>My thread
Kek

this isnt op u fucking retards

>genuine guy
>coming to Cred Forums for help
You realize how retarded you sound

>nowhere near that bad.
That you don't see it doesn't mean it ain't so.
>i didnt want to infringe it upon her if she didnt it because im a genuine guy, call me a pussy w/e
you're a genuine spineless faggot that's what you are, but keep making excuses for yourself. Maybe one day one will pity you enough for a pity fuck.

You dropped this.

Ah fellow Cred Forumsro, you are so weak minded. O.P. is clearly an alpha, roping us into his faggotry with his admittedly above-average bait. No one person could be this much of a FUCKING CUCKTASTIC CUNTCOCK DICKFART FAGGOT BETA-BITCH!

You are a fucking cucktard

I feel stupid now. I should have realized no one could be this pathetic.