Did someone say FLUFFY ABUSE? I love to see Fluffy moms get fucked over for being bitches to the "poopie" babies...

did someone say FLUFFY ABUSE? I love to see Fluffy moms get fucked over for being bitches to the "poopie" babies. i also love when smarty fluffies get rekt

bbbbump son!

Kys autistic faggot

>calling someone autistic while also on Cred Forums

Thread is dead?

NEVER! we just need people to actually post and not rely on one person

Can someone explain to me what this is, what the appeal is, where it originates and who makes it? This is very confusing. I see these weird fucking fluffy threads daily.

is there a part 2 to this where the fluffy fights the other or something?

No

its multiple reasons theres sub-genres of abuse and some generes arent even abuse some are just liking the fluffies for beimng cute or random funny comics or even sad comics. It's not all abuse but most common is abuse. Bottom line the abuse thing allows people to safely live out inner cruel desires without actually hurting anyone/thing. If the aubse isnt your thing look up fluffy sadbox or if you wanna just go "awww" hugbox is the place for you. To see funny weird shit go to the weirdbox.

Thanks, I think I kinda follow now.

yea theres some weird back story where hasbro wanted to make bio toys so there was no batteries involved ad they self sustain and reproduce so the toys never stop (kinda like a pet but not) but then PeTA releases the fluffies before they could get fully tested and fixed hence why they shit everywhere and are basically babies/retards. So they go off and breed and become kind of like a rodent problem and due to them being not real animal and considered toys the govs of the world dont care how u kill them or if you keep them. theres a lot behind it really but if all you wana se is cute fat pony looking things get destroyed then sit back and enjoy.

anyone got smartyy abuse, i love seeing those lil arrogant fucks get destroyed, or even a bitchy fluffy mom get destroyed for hating her babies.

oh shit i seen this one but its a classic, double whammy. thanks user

Weird shit. I remember seeing one with some guy killing them en masse for bounty money.

yea people come up wth weird rape and other shit, i just like seeing the smarties and bitch mom fluffies get their camuffins for being dicks

Oh shit, didn't know that there was another thread

Alright, I'm done posting until I see some from someone else

I got you man

Feels like a massive anti-climax to me.

it is a bit but you really gotta imagine the scenes that are mentioned at the end to get full enjoyment.

now THIS is anti-climatic

> calling someone autistic in a fluffy thread on Cred Forums

True autism never gets old.

Can never get enough of the farm and wolfram

Side stoty intermission!

My fav is millie. I really wish it will be finished.

I still haven't figured out what's going on in this one

Does the babbeh have something implanted in it, or what

I assume something like that.

The farm part 2 is missing

Post part 1.

Errr... don't mind me. Didn't see it there

Wish I knew what happened to his mother and sister.

Wolframs last unfinished panel of millie.

>camuffins
Go to bed Ricky

It's the pictures of fluffy ponies.
Everyone can take something else out of it. Or not.
It originates from mpl threads, but nowadays from the fluffybooru.
People make it. I make it. You can too, if you want.

The comic of the smarty transformed into a toy for a guy's daughter would complete the usual set of images of fluffy abuse

i dont like or count ht as a real fluffy story. Too 8-bit n stupid tbh

A living toy*

Kinda, but the idea still be pretty legit.

was that it?

That I know of. That panel isn't even on fluffybooru. Found it here on Cred Forums

shoulda ended with the mom finding the blind baby her dyin n the blind one too and the human kicks out the other babies the wingless one kills the white one then a few years later the cycle of what happened to the mom start over again

so it ate it's own or...

Oh I needed a minute after that one.

Keyword: usual. It would be great to see some variety here instead of yet another Wolfram_sparks picture that's been posted a thousand times before.

>16
more like this pls

The pain of a fluffy mother brings me joy

Yeah, there's a lot of great pictures on the booru, but wolfram's pics usually make some 75% of the picture content of these threads. I like those pictures, they're good, but surely there can be a better variety here.

holy fuck kill yourselves

Sometimes it seems justified and cathartic, other times it's just beating up on innocent things that can't fight back. That's not cathartic, it's just like real life, only much worse.

I honestly just can't get into the abuse side of fluffy ponies.

Then go play on a guy thread.

Did you mean gay?

Bump

Bump

Fukin saved

What's this from?

Again surprised that this thread is alive