Whats are the best games to get on steam for 25$ right now? (25$ = 22€/19£) so I own nothing thats really good...

Whats are the best games to get on steam for 25$ right now? (25$ = 22€/19£) so I own nothing thats really good, save terraria and pretty much nothing else . originally I just wanted to buy the elder scrolls oblivion GoTY deluxe edition, but im having second thoughts, plus I'll have 5$ left.
keep in mind my computer is a complete potato so it cant run anything fancy. (although that just cause 2 for like, 3$ looks tempting even if I cant run it) and im planning on getting all the valve games in there bundle they have thats like 90$ and has the portal series, half life series plus spin offs, left 4 dead and the counter strike series, so count those out, its worth mentioning that the bundle doesnt come with garrys mod. I also should also add that I dont currently have a head set so I cant really talk on multiplayer games as of yet.
I have a break coming up so I want to have something I can sink tons of hours into. (senior in high school, no job, no friends, no homework, infinite free time.) sorry if this is formatted horribly, im not used to creating threads and im also on mobile, so...

Other urls found in this thread:

club.ubisoft.com/en-US/ubi30
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

save some money and check g2a
they even have a promo going on

g2a com/paypal24

>I own nothing thats really good, save terraria
>terraria
>good

yeah, I kind of got bored of it quickly... although I chose a large world which makes the game so much longer to get into as a first world.

Get spore.

oblivion is killer. good shit get it

It was not the game I was promised.

Stardew Valley is pretty chill if that's your thing.

Not on steam, but grab the crew from uplay while it's free.

Oblivion is an amazing game, I enjoyed playing it much more than Skyrim, you won't regret buying it.

>have you heard of the High Elves?

Get Morrowind instead.

Buy Rimworld.

I heard that gets boring kind of fast w/o the expansion, so im reluctant but maybe
im leaning towards oblivion rn, obviously because I wanted it before. maybe I was just was being insecure and needed other peoples to reassure me, as beta as it sounds. but im still waiting for other peoples input before I make a choice.
yeah, stardew seems pretty good, but im not sure im feeling like a harvest moon type game right now, but it would fit the theme. its on my wishlist already so that might be good.
didnt hear about this. checked ubisoft and didnt see anything about it being free but ill check again
assuming this is a oblivion reference, I know its an in-game race. oblivion if I get it would be my first elder scrolls game.

also, if I get oblivion or spore or some other 20$ game (or less)ill still have $5 left, should I just hold on to that and wait for the fall steam sale? >what should I do with the left over monies?
maybe, I saw it and it looks great but the d&d diceroll style combat doesnt seem my thing. im horrible when it comes to stat distribution and all that, and the walls of text seems a little off putting? like im not sure how I feel about it. I like reading but like, 30 walls of text per quest seems a bit iffy to me. so maybe.

>25$

seconded.

but its 30$ and I only can spend 25$

If you don't want any online multiplayer, spend some on a vpn and pirate, spend rest on tasty pizza. You get all games you want AND food.

I'm an idiot when it comes to pirating. plus im not a fan of the viruses that come with it...

found it!
club.ubisoft.com/en-US/ubi30
I wasnt even aware if this! I probably cant run it but that cant stop me from trying!

Just grab the gog versions from the pirate bay. Use an adblocker and read the comments.

nice digits.

Soo many games to choose from.. I have recently decided to go back for a freshie run at dekaron formally known to me as 2moons... Orginally I had loaded up wizardy just to find out sony closed its doors... Lmao.

Sometimes playing old mmos (especially free) can be a good couple days to waste time. Besides that...

+1 for stellaris. Idk if its in ur price range. I torrented it. Lmao.

never heard of stellaris, checked it out and it is out of my lrice range but it looks good, so ill keep it on my wish list I guess. or maybe pirate.

Skidrow
Whats up with u freshies not knowing about skidrow? Lol he hardly does his own shit any more but at least he gets permission from others to upload their cracks to his site.
Reloaded

*whistles*