My girlfriend has threatened to leave me soon if i don't stop drinking

My girlfriend has threatened to leave me soon if i don't stop drinking.

So what's better Cred Forums. Girlfriend or drinking?

>i'm thinking drinking

If she wants you to stop completely, probably drinking.

Drink.

yep

Hundred percent drinking. Bitches aint shit.

Stay thirsty, my friend. Get rid of her.

Drink and don't stop

why does she want you to stop drinking?

Yeah I agree with the bois here, if she wants you completely stop then pass her up. If she wants you to cut back I wanna know how many drinks on average you have a week. My girl is health conscious but I have 15-20 drinks a week and don't get drunk sor she is cool

I believe that if you get drunk often, you should cut back. For her sake and your own.

But if she wants you to stop altogether, that's unreasonable.

The choice is obvious.

>she
>reasonable

Why not just switch to crack or heroin?

You won't be drinking and if she complains you can always say "Well you were the one who told me to quit drinking."

You don't necessarily need to stop drinking for her, but perhaps this is good motivation to discontinue drinking. Drinking is good fun and all but most usually counter productive besides social environments. Don't do this for her, do this for your own health but fuck her along the way.

She's already trying to get you to stop doing things that you like. Tell her to fuck off.

I was in the same situation once. I chose drinking, but now I wish I hadn't drank so much. Get rid of them both and start again. Go back to college. Study psychology like you always wanted. You fucking idiot.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Unless your drinking has gotten so bad to where it affects your income, tell her to fuck off, if you do find it necessary to claim your habit as a disability and poach welfare, the you are a dindu and you deserved to be cucked and then shot.

Neither. Both will fuck you over and cost you money.

get drunk and beat her ass

+1

find better girlfriend one that lets you be you and not try to control you.
beer dont make you choose

One rots your Liver,
The other gives you Sex.

Why is this a hard choice?

She's just doing to test her power over you. Just start drinking less or nothing at all around her but drink whenever you want when you're not with her and make sure she knows it.