Somebody have the recent leaked photos of emma's boobs?

Somebody have the recent leaked photos of emma's boobs?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/4Q7EH
ebay.com/itm/191974822801?item=191974822801&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT
youtube.com/watch?v=tePsxYxzmnw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is this true? Do we have a Fappening 3.0 happening

ive just read that there were other photos?

youre welcome

bump

No.704926326 yeah, true shit.

Bump. I need this in my life

This one?

No, there some new photos. Even Celeb Jihad got sued.

Emma is a good girl, there are no nudes of her out there, all pics people post are obvious fakes

I know this one is fake

She can't be mad of these (or they're fake). She knew what she was doing.

NO shit Columbo

This one?

Definitely enhanced but not fake. Nips are equally uneven.

I'm going to be sad when she gets old. At least pictures don't age.

By the time she's old the matrix will exist and you can bang 20 year old emma forever.

thanks Cred Forumsros.... knew I could count on you for this photo

>20
>not 14

theres two photos

she was smoking hot at 20. she was hot from 14+ uo or 13+. latter potters get my dick hard af too

I won't be too sad Ill be old too

this vr sex emma
>even cuddle emma

Do you have them?

these are them they look the same unless you look closer, her angle is and head is different.

ill post higher res
1/2

>leaked

I'd cuddle vr emma every day.

me too, this is the future we choose. it will happen for millions

found it

>Stay alive so you can live in a virtual world where you can cuddle this.

wait wut? those are just x-ray pics. that can't be the one's she is talking about.

They aren't xray thats just how they are by default.

And they are. They were taken from her (or her stylist)

they are from two years ago her stylist always takes photos of her outfit it is see through no xray

stylist gave her copyright, they leaked somehow, celebjihad posted them after being online for 3 weeks and they got lawyered

holy shit!!

I'm not positive, but I think this may be shooped

seriously? That is the dumbest shit i've ever seen. Those barely qualify as nudes.

Dont be a fuckign fool look at the pixels
Its legit

Untip now ive always thought this was fake but the tits are uneven here aswell.

Hmmm.

hence semi nude. celebjihad didnt have copyright to publicly post them, they have been out and everyone already had them amyways stupid for them because they are getting sued now

emma probably personally doesnt care like you said its no biggie and weve seen her in see through dresses already, its just the fact that celebjihad posted them

She probably does care. She's one of the more prudent actresses I've seen.

well youre a dumb fucking shit then

Not quite sure where this comes from.

"Wah she's a feminist and I'm on Cred Forums so i have to hate on her"

She's never done a nude scene no ,but she's done plenty of photoshoots with underwear or lacey outfits, has worn plenty of stuff to events that is pretty revealing etc.

Shes a normal girl, nothing overly prude about her.

people are ignorant

here a photo she took the other day, just like the leaks she take outfit photos all the time with her stylist

Sorry he insulted your celebrity waifu you giant neckbeard

Not him, hes right that user doesnt know what hes talking about.

I want that dress

daily reminder. dont dissapoint based russell crowe

best option i see

me too.

*slow clap*

Jesus Christ kid, feel better? You're that ass-blasted about me destroying your perfect little fantasy where you know everything about her life and know exactly how she feels. Pathetic stalker faggot.

Is that quote from me? Because I don't think I said that she was a feminist, nor was I hating on her. Think she's a cool chick. I've not seen her nudes, at all, while most every celeb actress has had them, either willingly or not. I also distinctly remember her walking out on a set during This Is The End because it was too roudy. She just doesn't strike me as a wild chick. Also, I said "one of the more prudent" not "overly prudent" fuckwit. Statistically speaking, I was talking about addressing modern actresses as a whole, but you took it as a personal attack on her, which it wasn't.

There was a 2.0?

yea its just the media didn't notice

She seems like fun in any interview/behind the scenes thing I've ever seen of her. Also don't recall her ever having problem with this is the end.

log onto Cred Forums, read this shit.

KYS fagit

>Jesus Christ kid, feel better? You're that ass-blasted about me destroying your perfect little fantasy where you know everything about her life and know exactly how she feels. Pathetic stalker faggot.
says the guy calling her prude when she hasnt been in the press or her films, no shit she hasnt gone nude in harry potter, perks, noah, this is the end, the bling ring etc.

the character that she played in regression wasnt even the character in the 'sex' scene its just a psychological thriller. shes not prude shes in no rush to be nude is all silly, shes not going to do a movie just to be nude she will if it makes sense for the character

>I also distinctly remember her walking out on a set during This Is The End because it was too roudy.
you fell for the press of a seth rogen film that was hyping itself as crazy you dumb fuck. emma wanted to do it because she though it was crazy she did rape jokes on the movie she filmed everything in the script nigger

There's just the one stupid ass xray nipple pic that noone gives a shit about. There's no hot nudes, she's not that exciting of a person to ever pose for them and despite her angelic good looks is probably a boring feminist lay.

WTF is this real?!

yea bro

sweet bro lets JO

im kidding sorry i crushed your dreams. emma looks just as good though

why would you wanna see emma's tits? there is almost nothing to see!

32B imgur.com/a/4Q7EH

congrats on outing yourself pleb

Or you can fuck her mouth with this ebay.com/itm/191974822801?item=191974822801&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

stop trying to sell your shitty emma sex doll.

succable nips

*insert picture of asian guy who looks like he's trying to see something really small*

not bad

That was a rumor from a random comment. Given that emma was still in the film the rumor clearly wasn't true.

epic

You're just mad that you're a poor nigger and can't afford it.

>prude

kys
also
>game of shits

Mosquito bites, not tits

>13 year old mentality of size mattering with breast size

How sad is your life?

dumb ass her breasts arent shown just her nipples this is what they might look like you virgin

where did this released?

on Cred Forums on aug 30th i believe

And how did Cred Forums got access to them?

whoever got ahold of it, the exif data showed they were from may 2014. somehow leaked.

her stylist took them like she always does this was from yersterday

So she had 24...

is she saying, 'im really cool'

:3

Handful is really all you need.

She's known to be very paranoid about things like nip slips, she wears nipple pasties pretty much all the time so that would explain her over reaction to these pictures

emmas got jiggle

My future waifie

Still not completely confirmed it was her stylist. And if it was, still not confirmed thats the only 2 pics out there

Really dunno user.

she wears pasties because she isnt an idiot.

>overreaction
seems youre the one reacting she had them talen down from celebjihad because they legally could take them down, they are her copyrighted photos

If she didnt get them taken down everyone would have just assumed they were fake but by getting them taken down it's just made people share them more

>Overreaction

I like how people say this as if any girl they know wouldn't do the same thing.

Literally kill yourself.

Anyone who wasn't a complete retard already knew they were real and out like 3 weeks ago.

wrong anyone who paid attention knew they were real they were online for about 3 weeks

yet she releases pics like this when she must know a million guys worldide are gonna dump a fat load of jizz on her tongue.....

whoa you beat me to it and got quads

Stop copying my thoughts user its weird.

lewd

she's basically saying here I am for your facial tribute.....

Nice job, newfag

Can't beat the natural jiggle.

The power of emma gave me quads.
Doubt she has control over what photographers ask. Unless its super perverse.

but she'll have control over what gets published

don't cry user. I love all emma bros

It did.

>ywn photograph emma

:")

People will fantasize facials regardless of the shoot.

Things are only sexual if you make them that way.

NO, BUT I WANT TO FART ON HER PUSSY.

Never say never.

she looks gorgeous its just a picture. the fact you are thinking of covering her is a testament to how easily sexy she can be

true but harder to imagine it if given the pic that you just posted as the angles are wrong, whereas the pic I posted is exactly the aspect you would expect to see if a girl set herself up for a facial

Who has that gif of her dancing in a dance club while being fucked in split scenes inbetween?

Who knows. Maybe she did realize it.

shes a model it happens

Omg!!!!111 so le original!!!11 XDDDD haven't seen this one before!!!11

people actually believe this is a xray and its legit.

BACK TO 9GAG EVERYBODY

that set has some pics that are farther away as well

Emma is too sexy, can't stop fapping

Reminder

This top is actually see through, so its on the list of "future outtakes to try to obtain"

Wonky nips
Yep that's real.

if that's real then DAAAAAYUUUUUM

Not them but I have noticed this when watching and hnnnnged

its great in motion

I even like her room in that movie.

>You will never kiss cutie Perks emma on that bed. Save me from this hell future technology.

Here's the fake "original".

Not really, she's just lifting one arm

fuck you, lost the game after month...

the download link is at the very end of the video youtube.com/watch?v=tePsxYxzmnw

One eye on the skies
One eye on the prize

where have you been? and emma is hot as fuck

t. virgin faggot

Definately 100% legit. Thanks based user

that's a bad photoshop on the nipples ha

Huh? That's the original or not?

Whiteknights refuse to believe that she's an ultra feminist making a big deal about nothing as per usual when they think they know her but really don't.
Can we all stop talking about this retarded bitch who can't handle that her barely see thru nips can be seen in a pic that has been made public but isn't anything new ?