youtube.com/watch?v=WzzWEeiUf3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=26I1QbRq2kY
youtube.com/watch?v=X6k8mAUfyGU
youtube.com/watch?v=KrYl76Yx6BY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm not drunk

that is lamentable as fuck! but waffles sound good

just fuck off already. get irl friends you faggot

Not drunk yet, but I'm gettin' there. What've you been up to, bro?

I gots 'em, anus-chaser! but I'm up late and bored, more fun to do this than just stare at the wall and eat pepper sauce

I've seen you make these thread a couple of times. Why?

This.

Fuck off with these cringworthy threads faggot.

trying to wash the smell of smokes out of my clothes, I got a weekend gig working at a cigar lounge. Not bad, but I'm smoking a bit more now
for fun!

I was pretty drunk yesterday, gotta wake up early tomorrow so I'm taking it lightly tonight.

I plan on getting drunk and eating nachos on friday tho.

awww man, that is a fine idea.. 'cept for those weird seed chips, blegh! have fun though, buddy

I like you man, you got a weird molester face. What do you wanna talk about?

googled nachos, grabbed one randomly lol.

I recently discovered that one of the local bar makes good damn nachos and got hooked.

Beer + nachos = win

Do you work on day or night shifts? Week only?

Guess it's catch as catch can. Hell, anything! I saw an episode of Mr Robot tonite, thought everyone in it was rocks with faces painted on 'em!

That sounds cool as hell. I wish I had a place like that around here, but I live in a small town out in the middle of nowhere, so I've got jack shit.

Dude, everytime I get on Cred Forums I see you. Do you drink everyday or something?

I'm on the edge of blackout drunk. Happy, which is rare for me. Hi Cred Forums

I've noticed too that every time you come here you seem to be drunk or drinking. You come to Cred Forums because you are drunk or do you get drunk because in Cred Forums? Anyway, don't give into peer pressure.

meat + nachos / beer X music(company+weather)= good times!

I am fuckin' terrible at math theory.
work most weekdays at one job, weekends on the other. Sleep schedule's a goddamn mess!

Are you addicted?

I don't watch television, shit dude let's talk about why we're drinking. Like I'm drinking Colt 45, because I'm no longer in control of my life. You?

Not op, but I'm drinking because I got liquor for free and am severely depressed.

it is, crowd of guys were psyched for that cowboys game sunday~
I do this when I drink, but that's been a while since
Find a couch and hug it!
how's about THIS for ya? Works every tiiiime~

>Sleep schedule's a goddamn mess!
I feel ya, been like that for most of my adult life.

I get most of my sleep on free days lol

Did you change apartment or moved with someone? Your background is not the same as I recall.

Nice Hat
Is that a pork pie hat?

I started drinking tonight then got side tracked because my damn Internet is down and i can't play ps4

evening.

Ahahahhahhhahhahahahhahhaha Billy D. Williams is the best type of black person.

And I guess kinda answered my question.

I took a month off to save some scratch, wasn't on the lease in the last place. I am making better money though, wouldn't be bad to find a little tiny place of my own.. gotta find a studio apartment, yeah?
A bowler, worn in honor of St. Curly

music time!
youtube.com/watch?v=TEFKZ-7x7xU

Let me borrow that ten bucks, I'm good for it.

>vodka
man vodka tastes like shit to me, almost like rubbing alcohol.

Some friends told me there was good brands of vodka but I don't even do the difference lol

Getting low there my friend..

the double trouble! whatcha been playing on PS4, mm? CERTAINLY A LITTLE NO MANS SKY, AM I RIGHT??
hey friend, I seem to remember that white tower of power there, very nice~
malt licka, does the trick quicka!

>month off to save some scratch
that's cool, wish you the best dude

Overwatch son

Good evening, nickel! Sadly i am not imbibing tonight, though I do have a hand full of nuts.

Op how old are you? You look like you could be 27 or 47

I'm having some jolly rancher vodka, it's quite nice. I always go with vodka if I'm drinking cheaper. Any other liquor is shit if you buy cheap. Vodka is always nice and easy with a chaser.

thanks, friend. Cheers!
Arrrgh, still haven't had a chance to play, looks pretty fun.. now Battleborn, on the other hand.
delish~
tasty nuts! no big deal buddy, we're here to have fun, however we do.

well if it's not taste you are after, I understand lol

Pic related. I have some 15 year old scotch for the weekend though.

I fucking love you dude, i'm always seeing you on here when i feel shitty, and your never ceasing grin always cheers me up a bit

I'm 30, actually. THANKS.
I have the same thing with tequilla, gets the job done hard but DAMN, does it hurt

speakin' of~
youtube.com/watch?v=3H6amDbAwlY
YEAH! love this one

viewed this thread. sobriety sucks

Dumb cunt get off Cred Forums fucking newfag

then drink in moderation, pussy

Quitter

Jamming to some Manson right now. Considering going over the edge and spiraling into a blackout. i have enough left to do so. Could just go cook some food and chill for the rest of the night.

I had the weirdest deja-vu seeing that back corner, I mighta passed out in a place like yours once! weeeird. Nice year on the scotch though, what is it?
My pleasure, brother! hope your mood gets better.
I would rather the nite end nicely for you than not remember any of it.

Hello OP
I've seen your threads before but I never actually went in them.
When did you start this?
Why do you do this?

just get a nice buzz and cook some good food

That's really nice of you man, I like you a lot. You're a really cool dude. I think I'll just cook something and watch some House for the rest of the night.

I remember when rock was young
Me and Suzie had so much fun
holding hands and skimming stones
Had an old gold Chevy and a place of my own
But the biggest kick I ever got
was doing a thing called the Crocodile Rock
While the other kids were Rocking Round the Clock
we were hopping and bopping to the Crocodile Rock

Well Crocodile Rocking is something shocking
when your feet just can't keep still
I never knew me a better time and I guess I never will
Oh Lawdy mama those Friday nights
when Suzie wore her dresses tight
and the Crocodile Rocking was out of sight

But the years went by and the rock just died
Suzie went and left us for some foreign guy
Long nights crying by the record machine
dreaming of my Chevy and my old blue jeans
But they'll never kill the thrills we've got
burning up to the Crocodile Rock
Learning fast as the weeks went past
we really thought the Crocodile Rock would last

Get black out and show us your dick

good buncha years ago, and with most of the threads, I started because I was up late, drunk and on Cred Forums. I like to do it because you'll never know what'll happen
wicked plan! what uh... whatcha cooking anyways? squid in a peanut butter glaze?
SOMEBODY SAY ELTON??

youtube.com/watch?v=26wEWSUUsUc

It's pretty decent.

Idk man, probably some grilled cheese or I could cook a steak.

Prove it queer

fucking shit I want a smoke

good buncha years ago, and with most of the threads, I started because I was up late, drunk and on Cred Forums. I like to do it because you'll never know what'll happen
wicked plan! what uh... whatcha cooking anyways? squid in a peanut butter glaze?
(You)
SOMEBODY SAY ELTON??

Uncle Nickle has been around for years! We met a long time back because we have the same hat.

does nicotine keep you up all night

hm.. grilled cheese, although a good steak can only take about 16 minutes with good heat and watch.
Damn, I'm conflicted now
and I can have it inside! haaaaaa.. sorry buddy
what the..

(You)
SOMEBODY SAY ELTON??

Are you two related

KEK

Glenlivet. Ever pass out in california?

I think I'll go with the grilled cheese. It's been awhile since I've had one.

that's an eerie resemblance! I used to have smaller glasses like that too.. it's strange.
naw, the job does.

that just might be my Halloween costume, but nobody would get it.

I don't know why my pictures are turning sideways

thoughts on this?

naaah.. not YET, anyways! I plan to pass out in the Oval Office someday~
wise policy! gonna go fine gouda and muenster or american and cheddar?
heh! if they did, I'd be monstrously surpised and delighted~

I have bought myself a 15 years old Glenfiddich.

That thing is so good, it has a nutty and a little of chocolate taste.

Whatever processed shit I have in my fridge.

You're cringy as fuck, man. I bet you look forward to posting this shit.

I cut my beard a while back..

Wait are you real?

>heh! if they did
honestly I've asked one of my friend whos a Cred Forums tard about you but he hasn't seen any of your thread lol.

Nickel, how are you man? how you been treating life? Ive been good. been unemployed for a few weeks now. Hoping to jump back on the rat race soon

What do you think of 80's movies ? ive been watching a lot of them lately. Pretty in Pink, Sixteen Candles, Breakfast Club, Heathers which is meh, Top Gun, the Lethal Weapons to name a few oh forgot Weird Science and Fast Times, Dat Pool Scene!!!

finally caught this thread while i'm actually drunjk

yuengling anyone? where my east coasters at?

I'll tell ya in an hour, when I'm done reading it.. what's the general idea?
Man, that's the best part of working at the lounge, friendly customers WILL share a nip here and there~
Also good! ooh, and tomato soup for dippin'

I don't know if I'll do the soup but I'm down to dip it in my drink!

Good to to see you again OP.

>watching Rambo drinking budweiser

Cheers

>I'll tell ya in an hour, when I'm done reading it.. what's the general idea?
its gay people doing normal gay stuff

If only i could find that shirt

who wouldn't~?
damn bro, that's uncanny!
as real as sunrises and a can of beer.
how bizarre.. life takes on weird shapes sometimes, eh?
Best of luck, my man! hit up a workforce commission if you have to, they helped me a bunch of years back.
I love that stuff, but mostly sci-fi horror. Big Trouble in Little China's a favorite, Carpenter RULES!

welcome! enjoying suds from america's oldest brewery, eh? good stuff

oh hell yeah! dip it in a bloody mary, what an idea

its supposed to be anonymous you retard
nobody wants to see your fucking face

Grilled cheese so close.

I do, he's cute

It is good indeed OP, only been living on this coast for 2 years now but yuengling has been a favorite (for cheap beer anyway) for a while, just can't find it out west. whatchu up to?

Aw~
Oh you know, just hanging out in a thread.. looking for compliments.

youtube.com/watch?v=zi8ShAosqzI

Go find a trap thread

You're as cute as my grilled cheese right now. easily 8/10

>implying you know his identity
>implying having sunglasses and a hat isn't covering your face
>implying Cred Forums isn't full of faces of Cred Forums thread.

Got that grilled cheese

now THAT'S a compliment!

fuck, I'm hammered. MORE MUSIC!
youtube.com/watch?v=WzzWEeiUf3Y

OP are you 'merican?

Also any of you guys here into world of warships? Nothing more relaxing to me than pounding a few brews and playing some WOWS but several teammates tonight been calling out my obv drunken battleship driving, would love to chill with some fellow drunk anons blasting some japs and whatnot. Didn't realize these gamers were so salty

not just american, I'm a fuckin' Texican!
and I have an older smartphone, not so good at running games. But I totally jump on league o' legends now and then when drinking, love playing fiddlesticks or jax and just going for it

>will you please fuck your asshole with a big black dildo covered with nacho cheese and mountain dew while a Richard Dawkins lecture plays in the background?

Downing that cheese right now! Just took a shot of Jack.

Time stamp? Pls

OP, are you into deep house music?
youtube.com/watch?v=26I1QbRq2kY

What do you think about that?

USA USA USA i have family outside Lubbock

that's a fifty thousand dollar request, put in my palm and I'll do what I can~
alright, still feeling aware though? can't have you collapsing face-first into a sandwich
that is not bad, actually. Good for house-work or doing errands on foot in dallas.. that one's going in the list, love the deep beat

oh god not a texan haha, what city? dude not familiar with league of legends, but I nerd out hard on WWII and naval warfare and whatever so WOWS is my crack basically, my fiance is one ignored convo away from banning it completely

>Camel Turkish Royal
10/10 smokes

I've been mostly listening to deep electronica for months now. I love music without lyrics, it just sets my mind free.

lubbock, eh? Nice part of town, but damn is it out there.. in the peace and quiet, actually
just some popular game bullshit, like playing Starcraft as one of the units while the rest play out the boring parts. And I'm close to Dallas, living-wise. You oughta check out Dan Carlin's Hardcore History, killer podcast.
Thanks very much! one guy at the lounge likes 'em, gotta hide my pack around that asshole

I'm feeling great my man!

absolutely! I got this track from a game on steam about bar-tending in a Blade Runner/anime kinda thing. Pretty cool, but not enough gameplay, its more like a visual novel.
youtube.com/watch?v=X6k8mAUfyGU

fuck yeah then! let's have another round, whatcha say?

Dude, relationship is important but no one should be forced to stop playing video games once in a while lol... Idk don't be a mangina

Let's do it! Gotta finish off this vodka!

OP do you like kung fu mvoies?

>game on steam about bar-tending in a Blade Runner/anime kinda thing
yea I saw that game, I'm into cyberpunk stuff as well, but it didn't seem to be too much interesting gameplaywise.

Have you played the Shadowrun game on SNES? If you like that stuff, you should definitely download a ROM and play it on emulator.

Think YOU'VE got stuff to finish off? I got one more after this!!
hell yeah, from Fist of Fury all the way up to Ip Man, it's gotta be a fable of fast fist-fighting and folk heroes!

Just finished my man. Great night!

show me your dick or UR gay

you will do it you neckbeard thunderfoot loving prig.

I feel like such a shit-heel, I had that when I was 8 and totally didn't get it, so I went to a friend and swapped it for Super Punch Out.. Cyberpunk is the shit though, loved it in Deus Ex and System Shock
Ain't it though? wish I could go cook something up, fuckin' starving

Can't cook or literally can't cook at the moment?

Must sees: The Raid 1 and 2, man of tai chi, kung fu killer, flashpoint, story of riki-oh

what do you think about the show Shameless?

I said I'd do what I can! It's the perfect loophole.
Can't at the moment, I'm running this thread! I got pulled chicken meat, torta bread and some BBQ sauce calling to me.
Haha! absolutely, but I'd add Who Am I to that one, it's my favorite Jackie Chan movie!
"You have two choices.. give us the disc and jump off."
"Or number two, we take the disc and THROW you off."
"I like the third choice. I keep the disc and throw you BOTH off."
bad ass.

>Deus Ex and System Shock
probably the two best FPS out there

But yea Shadowrun SNES was kinda hard to beat as a kid, even as an adult. There's not much clue of what you have to do, a lot of try and error.

Btw, you have any suggestions on cyberpunk movies? Blade Runner and Ghost in the shell were pretty dope.

What is the best cheap liquor you can buy, but also won't make you look like complete trash?

jim beam or popov vodka. both will fuck up your shit cause thats wha chaep liquor will do

I hate it. I liked when people being a mess and struggling for a single day of peace in a life of bitter detachment was something we went to TV to escape from, not watch.
shit.. I actually don't know any. I saw Lawnmower Man back in the day, but revisited it recently and.. eeuuh.
ooh! If you haven't seen it, do Brazil and Zero Theorem. Trust me on this one.
Old Grand-dad. Fine whiskey, but fairly cheap.

That sounds delic man

You seem to misunderstand the situation I will haunt your dreams with visions beyond reckoning. You will die and be reborn and experience millions of eons of unending horror if you disobey me.

>Brazil and Zero Theorem
thanks for the tip, I'll check that.

Allright, I'm heading to bed, have a good one folks!

true true. thats what is great about tv/film the chance to escape and enjoy yourself for a min and not worry about drinking, addictions, bills, disease, family issues, mental health etc. its a nice escape mechanism even if for a few hours

It will be, and I think I'ma get to it. Been awesome hangin' with ya, buddy!
You'll enjoy, hopefully.. they're both by the same director, but 20 years apart!

That's gonna do it for tonite, I'm afraid. Have a lovely twilight and take care~
I feel like if we lose that escape completely, entertainment will collapse.
I wish you well, friend.

youtube.com/watch?v=KrYl76Yx6BY

Do you rap to traps? Because I do.

Went for a bike ride in the rain, just came home after midnight and having a warm cup of peppermint snapps hot cocoa.

You may be a meme, but I still like this thread, comfy like my drink.

Someday, i would love to find you and drink with you.

Got passed up for a promotion at work because I completely forgot to update my Resume with a better more presented one showing off what I did for the company. Also been trying to get back in the dating scene but yeh, not working out so well. Drinking some Irish Whiskey, 2 Gingers.

>tfw normalfags have taken over