Post the VERY LAST image you downloaded to your computer. It doesn't matter what it is, absolutely no cheating

Post the VERY LAST image you downloaded to your computer. It doesn't matter what it is, absolutely no cheating.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ijvKBPJJh7Q
youtu.be/xwS103OM3OY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm sorry

not bad

was making a skin for osu

If you also love the fuck out of this, I'd like to see other photos you dig.

My Maine Coon had almost that exact color. I miss that old shit-head

muh nigga

meh tier artist, why even save?

Had a hearty Kek at this since I'm a bit of a Rome-aboo

piracy is like copying your test results and claiming the merits, so your work was stolen.

That's plagiarism, not piracy.

I guess I'll be getting you a dictionary for your birthday.

..don't ask..

Raided /mlp/ with donkeys. Seems like the other Cred Forumstards gave up.

Seems pretty self-explanatory to me.

ok, smarthead, write programs for a living, give them away for free and then try to make a living out of this

I assume all medics and lawyer give you free consultations too, this is why you respect them so much

i saw the rocks moving and 100% thought it was because i was drunk

Comparing piracy to stealing is a misleading argument.

Pirating software isn't about losing an object from the seller's inventory, it's about losing a sale that would have otherwise been paid for properly, in the grand majority of cases.

Meme trash game for furries and reditors

Kill me

This

At this point telling everyone that you didn't like Undertale is a bigger meme than Undertale itself.

"less men"

take that trophy then mr reddit

>mfw I push peanut butter sandwiches in this bitch on the daily

I never understood this. Yah piracy is not theft. But it's still a crime, piracy is a crime. It's just a bunch of people stating the obvious.

Idiots. Don't be stupid. Piracy is clearly wearing an eye patch and fucking your neighbor's dog.

youtube.com/watch?v=ijvKBPJJh7Q

Jesus Christ clean your fucking carpet you disgusting sack of shit

When you've nutted but she keeps suckin

Those rats are huge. Never seen them in their natural environment. No wonder they leave their shoes at the door.

this is the latest i ever downloaded

Meh

I've actually came to this image a few times.

The perfect symmetry, the colors, admiring the food. I'm not saying I get off on food, lol, but the rest is really appealing.

I'm not sure if it's made to turn people on/help them cum, but I sure as hell did and will be cumming to this again. I also watch these videos on Youtube called 'Most satisfying video on Youtube 'and shit like that and cum to them, but nothing gets me off more than this image does.

Thanks, poster. I had forgotten all about this.

>Fucking lel

Lost

I don't think it would do much good after 30 years of abuse

Ok
Btw i felt depressed at this time xd

> losing a sale
that's a weak-ass argument. If I don't buy your shitty shovelware because it's shitty you're losing a sale as well. Losing a potential sale doesn't equal to losing money from an actual sale. That bullshit has to stop.

That could've been the greatest fight of all the goddamn game, but they missed the chance and screwed up.
Fuck, Cata was so fucking bad...

can't see why
xddddd

A dumb cunt.

Chode

What the fuck?

>that would have otherwise been paid for properly
nope

exactly, most people don't buy it because they don't believe it's even worth the try. however, piracy gives them a real free trial, (no limited bullshit legit trials) after which, some of them decide to support the product by purchasing it afterwards. piracy isn't making them lose money at all, it actually helps them sell more.

>hugh
>mungus

that better be real

Hey, well meme'd my friend!

Slutty girl i used to talk to.

I also wake up every morning wishing you didn't.

i wouldnt judge you for the pic but i do for the filename

That's not the majority of piracy, that's what happens in your pirate fantasy land. The majority of software piracy is people downloading Photoshop because they're cheap fucks who don't like paying money for things.

lost

>piracy is not theft
Lets say you make something awesome. You decide to sell it. Instead of buying your awesome thing, they get it from someone who might have bought one and is redistributing it for free.

If all the people using your product had paid, you'd have more money than you did when one guy bought it and gave it to everyone else that wanted it. This is a type of theft, you're being deprived of profit that is rightfully yours. The idea was yours, the effort in creating the product was yours, and you diverse to profit from your creation.

I DON'T LIKE 'EM
I DON'T LIKE GOBLINS

This one gets me eeverytime

smarter than you, nigger

>Imagine you car gets stolen, but it's still there in the morning.

More like imagine you're a car dealer with the rights to sell certain cars, but you can't sell your cars because everyone just helps themselves to copies of the cars you sell without paying you, leaving you with a lot full of cars and no buyers.

Knowledge

its not theft
go shill somewhere else

THIS IS MY HOLE

see

DRRRRR

DRRRRRR

DRRRRRR

Depriving someone of profits that are rightfully theirs is theft. I'm not shilling. Imagine you made a copy of yourself, and you got a second job, but only one employer payed you because the other one already was.

I do it all the time, I just don't lie to myself to feel better about it.

>a fucking leaf

Love this pic.
Photographer is genius.

my PC's broken atm, this is the last pic I saved on my phone though Tbh

???

>Depriving someone of profits that are rightfully theirs is theft
thats not what happens and it isnt theft. feel free to download my car

also:

it's fucking /k/. who knows what's going on over there

Your phone is a computer...

kek

NYAAAHAHAHA
NYAHAHAHAHA
NYAAAHAHAHA

u know too much

Dude, I don't disagree with the idea in:
I just don't think the economic data supports it. I can say that if you wrote a book, and sent me a copy as a friend to read over and give you feedback, then I posted it online for free, you'd be pissed. You worked hard on it, and while you want people to be able to read it, it's yours and you deserve to make money off it too. And if I said to you, "You said I could download your car" you'd likely tell me you didn't make your car.

IP is way different than a hunk of metal. The analogy is terrible, and a hold over from a silly ad that got turned into a hysterical meme. The fact of the mater is downloading copyrighted material is actually stealing, and it's very cut and dry. Don't be such a baby about it. Be proud of your rebel lifestyle. You're a rule breaker, user, don't try and dress it up as something it's not.

That's hot. Got anything similar?

whats a cuck?

>don't try and dress it up as something it's not
Thats what you are doing by calling it stealing.
It is copyright infringement at worst.

and still

Need bug out bag packing list for 'Pocalypse 2K17

>"Billionaires need money too!!!"

This

>"my brain tells me it's not a crime"
>"but why use my brain when I can just follow the laws like an idiot"

How do I make money fast?

This is funnier than it should be. Is this real? Got one image for you Rome-aboo friend.

yes fantasy land. good argument.

Cred Forums wasn't talking about the best character to have ever grace us on TV. But the thread is dying.

Not trying to make that case at all. I steal all my shit. I just call it stealing.

Just for you.

>it is a crime because it is a crime
flawless logic there shlomo

And I call it parachuting. Because fuck words and their meanings, right

THIS

Sigh

whatever gets you off, user.

I have stuff on my computer that I didn't pay for. Stuff that is on sale at a store just 5 minutes from my house.

>things that cost money
>in my possession
>I didn't pay for them
>they weren't given to me

I don't know what any other sane person would call it. Maybe spelunking?

People who pirate Photoshop or most other software only use it occasionally for casual use. They aren't making money off it like professionals do

says the person who knows every single person who ever downloaded photoshop ever.

I'm a systems admin for an MSP, and I can say that most small/medium businesses we service have pirated software. Photoshop is one, but there's lots with web designers, Windows, QB, etc.

LEAFY IS HERE

You dare mock the son of a shepard, Ed boy?

copying
copyright infringement
downloading

ay

lol

If you use it professionally you will HAVE TO own it legally

If I were a pirate, and I couldn't pirate photoshop for whatever reason, I'd just use something like GIMP. You seem to be under the impression that people will buy something if downloading it for free is not an option; when it comes to software, that is definitely not always the case.

To argue that the majority of pirates would pay for a piece of software simply because it isn't available for free is just as retarded as arguing that the majority of pirates will pay for a piece of software after they've gotten their "free trial."

this
youtu.be/xwS103OM3OY

OFF BY ONE
KYS

Quads checkd

What's making a person own it legally? You and your all caps? Oh no.

I'm sorry, I fail to see how, by and large, copyright infringement isn't stealing. It's just a particular type of stealing.

lol that website

this exactly. Same goes for people downloading movies or TV shows. Cred Forums loves to say shit like, "if people really like it, they usually chose to support the content creator/rights holder." This just isn't true. You've seen it at that point. You're essentially describing a rental, but you're not actually paying anyone for it and you don't really have to bring it back if you don't want to.

buying it for example
what a weird question

it's just something completely different

copyrights and similar

good goy
yes
yeees

why of all fucking things did this get me

If someting is reproduced infinitely it loses value because the demand for the hard copy disappears.
The people making movies, music etc. where doing so in anticipation of a certain value of their product. You take money from them by reducing the value of their product.

bitch you finna tryen burn me and shit