Ask a drunk college student trying to escape the pain of reality anything

Ask a drunk college student trying to escape the pain of reality anything

delete this thread and kill yourself

You too, huh?

What is your reality?

How big is your wiener? What's your favorite film? Fav animated series? Fav ice cream flavor? Fav food? Fav band and music genre? Fav TV series? Fav youtuber? Any Netflix recommendations? On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the highest how would you rate yourself in appearance? Do you prefer furry or shaved vagina? What is the meaning of life? Do you eat the Booty? Ever had a homosex experience? What are your fetishes?

God damn it OP. Get on here, waste our time and then don't reply to our questions?

Why the fuck should I care what you are or why you are doing what you're doing?

The theory of everything
Some random cartoon idk
Cactus
Patty melts
Alternative-Gorillaz
Nikita
Zylbrad (a bit of an overwatch fag here)
None
A solid 7.3
Shaved
Fuck all, quite a waste if you ask me
Yes
Yes
Bondage, teasing etc...

(Sorry was taking a shower)

how did you become such a huge faggot and why haven't you killed your pathetic self yet?

Cause you're a lifeless peice of shit browsing /b like everyone else on here. I'm having a rough time and experiencing sever disconnection with a lot of close people I just want to get lost for a bit

Find out what it is that needs escaping from. What is here, right now, when there are no thoughts suggesting it is one way or another? You tell yourself a story about yourself and believe it to be true. Drop that charade and you will see that there is nothing wrong with just being here.

i wonder if their is a coloration between life-suck and Cred Forums ?

nice dubs op

Although I stated that life is quite the waste, I still think that I can make some people proud with my achievements, I'm also on the lookout for a significant other, maybe there's something out there for me to do.
Being the actually semi-faggot I am it's fairly simple.

Nice try, I've tried believing the opposite but the facts state the opposite. I'm just taking break for now

no, trust me, you're a bourgeois faggot piece of shit and should fucking kill your idiot self

Probably, I'd usually just say fuck it and go on as if nothing but for now things are much worse than usual. Will probably sort them themselves soon

i don't know user, if you're in college you should be happy

Staying up till 4am almost every night making sure the money invested into my education (whether from parents or gov.) Isn't t going to waste
An endless amount of "I have to cut my ties with X person"
Including family
An extensive amount of lonliness and lack of affection
Pretty much your standard "no life student"
Some people may say "oh he's lucky he's in college" but this isn't an American movie where everyone is the super Kool kid that's a college star

Oh shut the fuck up you whiney bitch.

Plenty of people have had it rougher.
>drank at least 2 thirty packs a week my first year of college
>worked graveyard full time doing hard manual labor
>college 5 days a week
>worked weekends
If you really want to know what no life student is, try actually working full time and school.
AND being a functional alcoholic.
When you're so fucking busy with work, school, and never being sober. That's 'escaping the pain'

Glad I had it rough. At least i'm not a pussy.

Being here has nothing to do with belief. Your facts are also beliefs. I'm suggesting experiencing for once what it is like to exist without an incessant monologue running in your head. The longer we stay here in that way, the more we come to see how obsessed we are with giving our attention to thought and just how many unnecessary problems it creates. Very few would heed such a message but it doesn't hurt to try. There are no requirements for peace and happiness

is that petitemarie?

its gotta be. i never knew she did work for SG. i wonder what her handle is there?

I feel you brother. The anxiety of having 3 exams in 1 week is retarded.

You had best be a STEM major if you're whining about how hard college is.

And even then you still need to suck it up because that's the price you pay for having an actual lucrative and marketable career.

But I swear if you're some kind of poly-sci major complaining about how hard he has it I'm going to hunt you down and do something extremely edgy to you.