What's your favorite thing from Taco Bell? I like the Gorditas

What's your favorite thing from Taco Bell? I like the Gorditas.

Volcanic burrito

>shitskin food
>good
choose one

Chicken quesadilla dipped in the cheese sauce from the nachos. Decadent but delicious.

It's fast food it doesn't even really resemble real Mexican food you big dumb

Taco bell ain't Mexican you dumb frogposter.

Shredded chicken burrito with fries in it

0/10

crunchy tacos can't be beat. i was a huge fan of their chicken soft tacos and 7 layer burritos, but bother their chicken and rice is gross now.

You just made me remember that they sold a sisracha chicken quesadilla for a while. Shit was delicious but didn't last long, unfortunately.

The chicken flatbread sandwich was delicious back when it existed too

Beefy Five Layer . used to be 98 cents

+1 for gorditas.

I've eaten either a quesarito, crunchwrap supreme or beefy 5 layer burrito at least once a day for the last two weeks. That said the beefy 5 layer burrito is the best

Smothered Burrito

Beefy 5

Pina Colada Smoothie

Empanada

Those weird donut hole cinnabun things

Spicy potato taco

I liked the $5 cravings deal, but they're some bitches.

Soft shelled ftw

HOW BOUT SOME TIJUANESE TACOS?

They will still make a lot of stuff if you ask. The hidden menu at taco bell is fucking huge

Forgot pic

Chili cheese burrito add sour cream. Heaven.

any reccomendations for a first timer to taco bell? I used to live in santa cruz where actual mexicans speaking spanish would prepare food. down here in irvine its just rich fucks who don't want to see brown people so I've got to choose between del taco, taco bell, or chipotle. chipotle is meh to me and I'll try del taco later on. this place is too big for me to just explore: I'll get lost. fortunately I'm moving out in a couple weeks

Damn, that looks good.

Anchorido. R.I.P.
;c

You can try whatever box meal they have, it usually includes a taco, a burrito and something else like a gordita so you can have some variety there. If you're used to actual or close to Mexican food, don't expect much, still, pretty good junk food.

I like the circular crunch wraps they had. 2 for $2 was a steal. Wonder why they removed them.

>frogposter

The Beefy Crunch Burrito was literally fucking GOD TIER food from Taco Bell.

i'm a double decker guy

Quesarito is definitely my favorite thing on the menu.

Runner up is the Mexican Pizza

Please bring back the grilled chicken ceaser burrito. Best taco bell item to have ever existed. Ever.

The only thing I remotely like about Taco Bell is the Jack in the Box in the same parking lot that serves better tacos.

Join the Beefy Crunch Movement. Help bring it back to the Taco Bell menu.

#maketacobellgreatagain

those do not look good at all. too much cilantro, no cabbage or pickled onions.

They half ass their tacos. They dont even shred the cheese, it's just a slice of cheese, fucking disgusting

Chili Cheese Chilito was the best thing they ever had... damn assholes got rid of it.

love the mini quesadillas

Potato grillers.
I am a simple man.

Been eating for years
I default to $2 meal deal
-5layer burrito
-drink
-dorrito bag, throw it right away
-and something off the dollar menu, usually total out at $4 for lunch which is a deal. But if I'm feeling fancy I splurge and get a quesarito and the #6 chalupas combo

Taco Bell isn't mexican food, and no one mentioned it being good? This is the part where you pretend you're trolling instead of retarded.

just looking for junk food, honestly

thanks

It was here for the summer. Give the God time to rest.

Nothing u see at taco Bell u would find in mexico, this is food for the kid that eats ketchup on eggs and won't eat a vegetable. Nothing beats authentic Mexican street taquitos. some grilled fajitas with sauteed onions and some salsa fuck me I need to go back. Despite that it's cheap and fast. Don't got time to sit around waiting for food to be prepared, my transaction there takes less than a minute

The $1 crunch wrap sliders were the best.
Basically anything for $1 at tacobell that is new I will buy.
>too bad it seems like they are making everything more than $1 now
>Bean burrito $1.29
>Yet Frito's burrito is $1?
>What the fuck tacobell?

stop being this dumb. you trying to tell me there is no tacos in mexico? no burritos? gtfo

theres tacos, gorditas, empanadas, memelas, picaditas, etc
nobody in the south eats fucking burritos only north degenerates eat that shit

DONT EVER THINK THE SHIT U BUY IN AMERICA IS THE SAME QUALITY AS IN MEXICO.

Ive been to america, yall have some shitty ass mexican food bc all those mexicans last visited mexico 20 years ago and some arent even from here and dont even know spanish.

Isn't that literally just the Beefy Frito Burrito, just with hot Fritos..?

tijuana is a fucking shit hole, the northerners fucking ruin mexico youre all disgusting.

taco bell is nowhere near mexican food, dont play urself

mexican tacos arent with pickles onions or cabbage you piece of shit

Loaded Potato Grillers and Beefy Crunch Burrito (Discontinued)

Fuck no it isn't.

5 layer beefy burritos and doritos tacos every day

My favourite? Adult onset diabetes
>amerifats thinking this is quality

Chalupas (Steak or Chicken) and Mexican Pizzas

And sour cream

Looks like the same exact thing, just different flavored Fritos. they probably make that if you ask for it.

Chalupas and crunchwraps with no tomato (most of the time you get a hot fresh made one which is tits)

Calm down compadre, I love real tacos as much as you, but taco bell is some good junk shit.

Showing my age but whatever,

Fajita rollup was the best thing they ever made.

Doesn't Gorditas mean fat women?

Yes.

You are a fucking idiot.

Firstly, no it's not just the same thing.

The Beefy Crunch Burrito comes with:
Mexican Rice (not available)
Beef
Cheese
Flamin' Hot Fritos (not available)
Sour Cream

While that nasty ass Fritos Burrito has:
Beef
Cheese
Regular rice
Regular fritos

The diarrhea.

My family is from the north of mexico, never seen a burrito, flour tortillas are rare, is all corn mostly, they are wayyyyy different than what u find in supermarkets here, usually fresh made from the tortilla mill. The small town I go to has a vw beetle with a megaphone on the roof playing pop music and selling tortillas from the mill. Also all the sauces at TB are weak, I get irritated when they ask me what sauce bc it all tastes the same to me, even the diablo. Mexican gordita are not two tacos in one. It's more like a thick corn tortilla that's like a biscuit and cut in half and filled with filling not usually found on street tacos. Also why can't taco Bell do a stuffed pepper? It's ez, all they need is poblano peppers stuff it with steak, cheese and beans and deep fry that shit. I'd eat it so long as it's not shitty little stuffed jalapenos

Chicken quesadillas, easily the best thing on the menu

dorito cheesy gordita crunch

Enchiritos back when they were good and made with corn tortillas instead of flour

I like the whopperuzi with a big ol' orange belly wash

RANCHERO CHICKEN SOFT TACO

WHO REMEMBERS THIS HEAVENLY CREATION?

No need to get worked up over a shitty food item :^). I've worked in burrito places and "mexican rice" is just brown rice with the same exact seasoning as "regular rice". I'm sure Taco Bell is cheap and does it the same lazy ass way. Also just ask for sour cream on the Frito Burrito. Either way it's cheap and shit, but we love it because we're cheap, fat and dumb.

Cheesy Fiesta potatoes no sour cream extra nacho cheese

To be honest, just try the classic crunchy tacos and pour on the hot sauce. Raised on delicious mejican food, but I do love me a crunchy tacobell taco from time to time.

>That said the beefy 5 layer burrito is the best

Your taste = shit.

That being said, that thing is spectacular value for $1, even if it's mediocre at best.

I wish the cheesy bean and rice was as good as it was back when they first introduced it as a limited-time item years ago. It's pretty meh now.

The smothered burrito is topping my list right now, I think. Can't go wrong with any of the gorditas, though.

Smothered Burrito
Quasarrito

Worked up? You compared my favorite item with a shit tier item.

And regardless of whatever burritos places you've worked the thread is about Taco Bell specifically.

"Just ask for sour cream"? Are you fucking retarded? The rice is different and the Frito burrito has regular chips on it. It sucks ass even if you add sour cream.

I've always wanted to try taco bell

Dream bigger

The Mexican pizzas are bommmb

But I prefer these guys. 50 cents from the taco truck.

chili cheese burrito

That salsa looks pretty crappy. Looks like thick V8 juice.

Red onion? Pass

Pizza with cheese.

crunchwrap meal plus small nachos and a baja blast every time I go.

fucking bring back the Fire Roasted hot sauce, you assholes. Verde sauce is garbage, why did they keep that bullshit around

Yeah it is

Food poisoning

Nope. They're delicious as fuck.
Each day seems to be different. Depends on who's working.

Fucking nasty.

Everytime I go I get a smothered burrito or a couple frito burritoes

Thankfully T Bell dumped that nasty ass Verde sauce.

The fire roasted sauce tasted like rubber. They can bring it back if they stop using tire fires.

It's good we can get authentic mexican food directly from our taco bell. If it weren't for taco bell, I would not be an expert in mexican culture.

yeah i like the fat bitches too

>Taco bell ain't Mexican you dumb frogposter.

I live in San Antonio, and the mexican population fill the taco bells fuller than the mexican restaurants serving cow stomach.

It's excellent authentic real mexican food, made by mexicans for us to enjoy you fucking gringo.

Says user in a "I

got a fly on your taco brah

Yomp. That happens when you eat outside. Personally, I do this thing with my hands where I "shoo" the fly away.
Works every time.

Anybody ever have the Locos Tacos?

Lol you're not mexican, just pretend to be one because you have no culture

I would
but its better than all the fukken trap pr0n soooo

Doritos supreme tacos with hot sauce and sangrita blast on a hot day in phoenix

nothing bads gonna happen if a fly lands on ur food u lil fagg0t

me and mex friend discuss food all the time
And you're right

No soy gringo, and your bait is bad.

Just doing my bit to make Cred Forums good again

>make Cred Forums good again