Hey can someone help get a feels thread started

Hey can someone help get a feels thread started.
I just had to drive my mom to the hospital after she tried killing herself.
If you guys want to know the story I'll post if this stays up for a bit.

I'd like to hear the story, OP.

I'll listen to you, man. What happened?

Earlier I heard my mom crying and making weird noises while I was sitting in my room and so I went to her door. It was locked and I heard her yelling in pain a bit so I ended up breaking her door to get through. She was on the ground throwing up and it was all clear but I could tell by the smell it was just alcohol. She mixed all of her medication and alcohol taking it all at once trying to kill herself. I dragged her out of the house helped her into the car and drove her to the hospital. I was there for about 2 hours before I just got home and now I don't know what to do and I'm so angry but sad I just feel so broken right now.

She has been dealing with problems of schizophrenia and paranoia thinking that people are poisoning all of her water and food. She thinks people have hidden cameras around the house and that people are listening. My mom has also started talking about demons and witchcraft with it as (this is super recent) she is probably gonna be locked up in the mental ward and I don't know what to do.

Goddamn sam, my friend had that happen too. Ended up picking up his mom from the ward christmas day, only told me 6 months after the fact. Now i know why he doesn't wanna do much anymore and gets wasted every time we hang out. I'd be a mess too

Yeah I'm just kinda lost right now. Did you give him any advice or anything you can give to me even if it's not good just something

>tfw you burn your toast

Yup

>tfw the feels threads have been faggy today

>tfw you run out of paper plates

I think someone's poisoning my water
>better poison my water

Nah I feel u tho, my aunt had scitz and eventually got hit by a car while crossing the street fuxking blood everywhere and decapitated head

Hey man. Thanks for sharing. You were proactive and you did what you could. Don't let this stop you from eating and resting. I hope you both get through this.

I have learned to channel my self hatred and my anger into energy that i use to be productive all day round, all year year round.... However in the middle of the night when I'm tired... but cant sleep. It fucking eats me alive I'm drowning in a sea of my own emotions and i cant control them.

All I was is a friend or a gf.

I don't even care about sex anymore. Just someone to care about me, and I can care about them.

>LE INSENSITIVITY XD

Last one on my phone got to go love ya Cred Forums

Yup

Saved the last three

Thank you, everyone. For once all week, I actually felt something.

Glad to be a part of it brother love ya

Holy shit this hit home - my own little sister almost drowned once. Thinking about what it'd feel like if she had... That's the worst

Pic related always helped me out when I feel lost and have no motivation to keep going, maybe this can help out another user.

thank you :')

My story is similar, but i started when i decided to give up on looking. I used it as a crutch, to tell myself "this is the reason they don't want me, this pungent cloud always hanging around my head".

But i know that's not the real reason.

lone·ly
/ˈlōnlē/
adjective
sad because one has no friends or company.

fuck, those are true

Th-that's it? Christ, if that's what I have in my future, I might as well just an hero right now...

a lonely night spent waiting for company that doesn't come looses it's sum when at first light her name comes to mind

Iktf user. Iktf.

We'll never escape it the depression is like an abyss that will eat at our souls forever. Im so close every day to just ripping my eyes out but then i remember to breath. I close my eyes and for a second i can make that hate go away and i can get busy enough to forget it.

Did this actually happen? Did the madman actually say that? Lol

Thread dead? ={

Just like i want to be

hello there Cred Forumsros, today i got the opportunity of my life, to end my sadness ans loneliness, not forever, but for some time. Today, i will getting the girl to be my gf. Wosh me luck guys, i need to end this suffering inside my heart.

Hey user. Im you 2 years in the Future.
Have fun when she dumps you and you get back to where you are now. Only that its much more painfull now.

Oh Boy do I wish you Luck.

I want to die but I'd jump to safety. Don't want to be paralyzd or a vegetable who just can blink.

At least i can have some hapiness

Thank you.