Roast us

Roast us

Whats wrong, couldnt get into the marines?

Ouch now that hurt

how did they let a terrorist get into army.

Pssst... hey guys. I think the guy taking the picture is a spy.

Sorry, I'm out of IED's.

Oh look, the one black guy doesnt want to be a part of the group. What a surprise.

Guy on the right is looking like the high just wore off and he made a terrible mistake.

Who gave frodo over there the two black eyes?

Dude on the left looks like "dont ask, don't tell" really helped him out.

Kek

Was gonna say "You're Army enough said" but then this guy beat me to it. Good shit man.

Op here...my fucking sides

what are you?..... fags!? haha

Fulfilling the EO initiative, undoubtedly.

Any other marine look at this and think "fucking army"
Marine fag here

Aint Ready to be Marines Yet

Wellfare Queens! Jesus looks more like a Middleschool airsoft club then Marines!

Fucking kek

I'm going to hell for how hard I laughed at that picture.

moar like this lmao

audible kek

army doesn't drug test anymore

jrotc:
1) SEAL wannabes edging on stolen valor
2) decent people wanting to get in shape, maybe have general interest in the military
3) Healthy recreational Airsofters
4) Cancerous "It's called MILSIM" Airsofters
5) THIS.

You look like your mothers have 'a folded flag' on their Christmas wish list.

Hows it feel to have the government trick you into fighting for a ton of bullshit?

Fucking kek

You guys look like a bunch of pog shitbags.

You sound like the "gets off to calling random boots 'pogs' on the internet and hardly uses any bubblewrap" shitbag.

fucking sandgoogles.

Beaners

A 2/58. Anthony Rivera. What's up.

And sonko. Good times.

No need. ISIS'll do it without having to ask.

I'm stationed on benning. I'm going to 2-58 tomorrow and showing your drill sergeants this. Alpha 2-58? Love of country, patriots huh? Fags.

u know op?

This is a while ago. Ones deployed. Others iono. I'm not on here. So...yea...

And yea I know op.

No need to roast. The mortar strike will suffice.

who the tall black one

Can't tell but the only tall black fucker in out plt was Wynn.
Might be from different plt

damn so who are u then?

I won't roast you, but i'll pig-roast your wives with my friend Greg while you're chasing sandniggers.

What if Sergeant Coss lerked b?

Guess. And I'm assuming this is Rivera?

Maybe I'm Tressler....

UCP is shit

I'd flip out if Ds coss was here. And didn't think you were the type to show up here tressler

It's not ucp. It's ocp. Operational camoflouge pattern.

So who are you?

Roast the Australian army is less fag like

he's either retteman or rockwell

Who's the other fucker. And that's offensive.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I give up. Half right face front leaning rest position

Fuck your copypasta guy

Sontos?

I'm reporting all you shitbags to your drill sergeant tomorrow... Alpha 2-58 huh? I got you fuckers

Retteman, i remember him. He the one who told everyone he was a virgin. Good times good times

Ratman*