My mugshot, rate me tho,, guess my crime :)

My mugshot, rate me tho,, guess my crime :)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3505466/Texas-man-executed-lethal-injection-killing-enforcement-officer-despite-appeal-said-death-penalty-unlawful-delusional-mentally-ill.html#ixzz4KyCkg4Ym
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

idk man... whatever the opposite of underage b& is

You look like a rapist

But I'm going to guess something petty like a drug charge or domestic

supporting trump

Huffing glue behind a Waffle House

You look like a drunkard to me. I'm gonna go with something like public drunkeness, indecent exposure, public urination, any mix of those.

Probably something involving underage kids. He just looks like a lonely guy that would love to fuck a teenage chick. Look at those sad eyes. He knows what he did was wrong.

this, he doesn't look beat up or anything so its not drugs, maybe not stealing either because thieves are usually druggies

Excessive Faggotry.
Armed domestic cuckoldry

Easy hate crime against a shit skin.

Armed robbery or a hate crime.

You don't look like the homicidal pyschopath type. You are more in the white trash and wannabe badass category.

Definitely a white supremacist.

/thread

You look like a man who groomed a schoolgirl with drugs and alcohol before having sex with her at his home that has been jailed for four years

How do I get a hold of my own mugsbot?

Also you look like a public pisser. Don't forget to register as a sex offender.

look up your gay ass name on a mugshot website

Being a total fag

Actually you look like you were doing really well on probation/parole and had a slip up, resulting in a 10 day flash for a violation. You've got that "Ya whatever, I'm almost done with this shit anyways; lemme get some balogna" look in your face.

I asked how to get my mugsbot, not mugshor...

God damn hipsters

i didnt give u directions to find your mugshor you piece of shit

God bless you. It's international Peace Day, asshole.

Please forgive me i take back my harsh words, here have a bogan bunny

can you bitches guess my crime

Pestering ruminants?

You look like A Texas man on death row for killing a worker who was on his property looking for city code violations was put to death Tuesday.

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3505466/Texas-man-executed-lethal-injection-killing-enforcement-officer-despite-appeal-said-death-penalty-unlawful-delusional-mentally-ill.html#ixzz4KyCkg4Ym
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook