Im going insane. I know it. I would kill myself, but that would leave my fiancé and son without any means of support...

Im going insane. I know it. I would kill myself, but that would leave my fiancé and son without any means of support. I can't seek medical help because that would ruin my future opportunities. I can't go to my parents because I'm afraid of how they will react. My anger issues worsen daily and I'm afraid I will hurt someone soon. I'd rather die than hurt either of them, but I care very little for anyone else. I need help, Cred Forumsros. What should I do? P.S. I only mentioned my parents because my fiancé keeps pushing me to tell them.

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/in-men-depression-is-different-1474305429
youtu.be/4pFh4xs-vKs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Believe it or not I felt exactly the same way. All the advice couldn't help me. I joined the gym and made the commitment. It works wonders. Lift for a week straight but dedicate and break a sweat and I gauruntee it will make a difference

Really? I've heard that working out helps, but I can't seem to get the energy to get out of bed. And when I do, I find myself angry for little reasons all day

Bodybuilding dot com helps you choose a plan and once you find one stick with it. The first week is usually the hardest but after that it gets easier. It's not gonna be easy tho

its gonna be okay

> I can't seek medical help because that would ruin my future opportunities.

No it won't not seeking help will ruin your future.

you calling yourself insane and being aware of yourself being "insane' means that you arent. no insane person knows they're insane, you're distressed, get therapy. it helps. stop going on Cred Forums you autist, take it from a psychology fag

This is the nicest thread in /b's history wtf

Lol nice b8 op

7 posts in though cockgobbler.

Fly to Turkey, go to kurdish area, fight with them against ISIS until you die a heroic death. That way your family knows you died for the right reasons. Plus killing sandniggers is a plus.

It's really about claiming something as yours and doing it. Weight lifting is a great example. Any exercise is good because it gets your endorphins flowing.

Check out this article, I bet it'll help: wsj.com/articles/in-men-depression-is-different-1474305429

If OP is in law school (and the program is affecting his mental health), then he would have to report going to see a therapist when he applies to become a lawyer.

Like fuck are you a psychology fag. School level at a push but even Wikipedia would give more.

An individual can be severely psychotic or have other mental health issues and still have insight you dumb fuck.

So?
Oh no he sought help so he can be a better person oh no.

heres an idea, get your wife to work instead for a while, while you get off lawyer work ,get therapy, get fixed, then boom back into work.

you're not going to hit your girl or your son are you?

To read this full Story Sign in or Subscribe to the Wall Street Journal -_-

The bar takes into account one's mental health status to assess whether one is competent to be a lawyer. If someone had one problem and went to therapy and the problem was solved, then you're right, that won't affect their application. But if the problem is ongoing, then it could hurt one's application.

And this is no fake story. She was going to work, but she has is pretty sick and can't until she heals. I'm not in school to become a lawyer, I'm a full time college student and have a full time job. Original plan was to go military after college, but my recruitment will be under scrutiny since I used ADHD medications for their purpose, to fuel an addiction, and to try to kill myself. Every time I try to talk about it, I end up feeling like a selfish bastard because there are people in this world who have a much worse life than I do and they handle it just fine.

No, I wouldn't.

Weird, it works for me, I copied it to pastebin, but I can't post a URL because of the damn anti-spam system. Put this after the .com "/1BRSgtT5"

> I can't seek medical help because that would ruin my future opportunities.

I literally stopped reading right here.

Grow the fuck up. See a doctor. Get over it you dumb cunt.

youtu.be/4pFh4xs-vKs

I've talked to several recruiters for the military and they all basically said the same thing: having psychological help would harm, if not destroy, my chances of getting into the military. I grew up military, and would like to give my kid the same opportunities I had.

they have a worse life like you but they don't have a fucked up brain like you. being fucked in the head sucks too.

If your brain is broken you shouldn't be in the military, shithead

You can beat paywalls by using google cache

Worse things than dying in battle. After that my family gets a percentage of my salary and my son knows his dad died a hero rather than put a bullet in his own brain. I can follow orders well enough.

*than you

what flavour of insanity do you have btw?

If you are going to kill yourself, can you live stream it

>psych fag
>insane people are unaware they are insane
right

also try cognitive behavioral therapy

No idea what "flavor".

No I will not livestream it.

>don't know how to reply
>Doesn't know how to greentext
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Grow the fuck up.

Or you lose your shit and end up shooting your di in a toilet

Or you just turn out to be a liability and fuck up in a context where you can't be making mistakes.

I don't think you fully understand dipshit. There is the process of a rational mind

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.