Divine feet

Divine feet.

Absolute perfection

more

FFS almost any post but this one I could have delivered on, good taste though buddy. Wish I did have more.

Disgusting Horde filth.

Who likes lilly allen?

I don't follow, she is perfection head to toe. Wash your damn mouth out faggot.

The tatoo, you uneducated nigger

Oh, no! Not the tattoo? Who gives a shit she's sexy has hell. She can have a swashstica on her forehead if she wants for all I care.

Non of you faggots ever deliver.
I'm not contribboting almost the entire thread like I did yesterday.

This pic doesn't make sense?
Why is that pole there?
What's the top of it attached to?

GTFO

>GTFO
He says with no contribooty
Atleast he posted a pic faggot

Now you can GTFO!

You having a bad day? Did mom not bring Cheese Poofs back home?

No this thread brought me trapy poofs though. KYS faggot.

Thread is dead, go on about your business people.

HA HA what a story mark

I wish you guys would stop killing my boner with all these dudes

Gf asleep

Why user?
When you post your pedo shit in the middle of your trap threads we don't come post feet.
I mean I would if I could handle all the traps but alas I can't so you're safe for now.
Tl;dr GTFO of our thread trap/pedo faggot.

get a pic of her forehead for proof

those soles look gross

Holy hell, sauce?

Please confirm no willy?

feet faggots

way too many wrinkles

my ex used to wear same pair of pantyhose multiple times and I'm into scent so much

my current gf thinks it's gross and keep everything super clean to the point where her feet smell of soap

my big question is if my ex was really unusual for wearing the same pair of pantyhose w/o washing them more than once or is this something other people actually do? my current gf made it seem like the weirdest thing ever and I need 2nd opinion

do your girls do that or do you know anyone else hat did? I loved it in my own perverted way but maybe it's really out of norm

ok

Best

that was a question not a blog though

is wearing same pair of pantyhose more than once something normal/acceptable or is it something rarely anyone does?

im just here for feet

We already know faggot. GTFO.

It sounds a bit gypy to me but at the same time I reuse unwashed clothes. I think main thing to consider is you enjoyed it, so why give a fuck?

>her feet smell of soap
This is the ideal. Don't really understand the smelly-fetish appeal. My gf never rewears clothes, or at least not enough that they smell.

DAMN

Can confirm that. Feet SHOULD have a soap scent, or at least a sweet smell.

guess I'm just super wield but sweaty feet make me rock hard, nothing I can to about it

Nah you're not weird user, it's just what you like. It's all relative. My fetish is pretty mild, but would probably be weird and gross to many people. Whereas some of those people are probably into anal and to me that's weird and gross.

does anyone know whose feet are these ?

Dear god man. He's talking about the MEANING of the tattoo. Not that she has a tattoo. It was a joke, you fucking degenerate.

cocks ruined this thread for me. i'm second guessing myself at every turn