So yeah guys im sick of being harrassed online by virgin boys when im gaming

So yeah guys im sick of being harrassed online by virgin boys when im gaming...

Yes im a female
Yes im a gamer girl
Yes i workout
Yes im a personal trainer
Yes im a dental assistant

SO FUCKING WHAT?

no i wont date you, i only date fit white men with a good education like lawyers or doctors.
You see girls like me have standards and dont waste time on less intelligent workingclass guys

tits or gtfo

I wouldn't even rape you.

Let me see your fucking butthole or else

You should stop being you. It sucks.

I thought you might be good looking, but I've been more attracted to old women, granny age. They're very sweet, and you, you are poor in spirit, shame.

Shame on you.

>im tired of getting sexually attention for being a female

>I'll post a picture of myself on Cred Forums while I complain about the patriarchy

Do you want to be raped? I'll do it.

I think the bait is so obvious its meta at this point

What exactly do you expect when playing with 12 year olds? As soon as they learn there is a female they act like apes presenting their balls to everyone. Play with people for the sake of playing.

Oh amd your standarts are a bit over the top... Btw layers and doctors dont earn that much, there are less disgusting (doctor) and less troublesome (lawyer) jobs which earn more

Reply with your own spicy memes and move on, or linger to see others meems.

>dental assistant
kek, this copypasta is getting sillier and sillier

Good luck finding a lawyer or doctor willing to date ye in our current social climate, those fellas are in high demand.

Too many well educated ladies.

you caught one op!

Stop postimg on Cred Forums you fucking wannabe alpha bitch.... you're an object to me and many of us. Fucking tits, or get the fuuuuuuck outa here

Yet you look fat.. all this bait

we got a butthurt engineer student

*liberal arts

A le reddit image has appeared le smirk, with my le mouth.

My lesbian friend wouldn't even touch you. I wouldn't even notice if you passed me. My current is light years better looking than you, yet ten years older than you atleast, and I'm no Doctor, fit freak...

Get in the fucking sea.

>Yes im a gamer girl

No you're fucking not. Just because you like Zelda and Pokemon doesn't mean you're a gamer.

> taking the bait AND being a piece of shit

KYS

I'd drop a load or two in ya, 6/10 mightaswell.

Nice body, too bad your face looks like a bull-dike piggy. Mabye you should have long hair so it doesn't make your bull-dike face so obvious. You only date butch lesbians because thats the only thing you can attract.

Paper bag on the head and I'd smash. Maybe cut a few holes in it so she can tounge my meat pipe and dump a load on her eyes

My sides

Yes this is bait
Yes this is low quality bait
Yes I am unamused
Yes op needs to an hero
Yes op is a major faggot

SO FUCKING WHAT?

Holy shit. It's Vegeta.

Why the hell are you complaining on here? This isn't a gaming website fool.

Yes your Ugly as FUCK!

Triggered!!!

Also lawyer and doctors won't date your dike looking ass.

>no i wont date you, i only date fit white men with a good education like lawyers or doctors. You see girls like me have standards and dont waste time on less intelligent workingclass guys.

Comes to Cred Forums to announce this, knowing full well we're going to demand timestamp and tits or gtfo. Yes you're quite the intelligent one aren't you. But hahaha Cred Forums. Even if this story wasn't b8 and you were a femanon, your too much of an egotistical cunt to even try and get hard too. Do us a favor and kys now please. The world won't miss you.
>in b4 my boyfriend will
No cunt, he wont. He's only in it for your cash and that cum guzzler you call a vagina.
>/thread

For the keks!!

Top kek.

My keks they're over 9000

You look like the type of Bitch not even a nigga would use and they have some as fuck standards

I wanna oil her up and dress her up like a turkey. Then cover my dick with stuffing, mashed potatoes, pumpkin pie, then fuck her in the ass and get it all stuck in there.

tits or gtfo

Fattest personal trainer I've ever seen

My body...(pic related)

would not touch you nor fuck you even with another guys's dick attached to my dick

Damn sister

So you like posting your stale pasta here am d getting harrassed by virgins.

Show me you fucking asshole you stupid fucking cunt

Trolling Trolling nice try faggot.

>I wouldn't even rape you.
Kek

>i only date fit white men
>men
that haircut tells another story

Hi! few things to start off with
1.=] Yes, I upvoted you because you're a female gamer, 'tis an awesome thing to see!
2. I'm Brian.
3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen :D

Nasty Bitch

So I wanna fuck you

When you say gamer girl, do you mean a trollup that's tired of being used sexually by bored alphas, so you entered a social crowd full of desperate betas that will do anything to smell your snatch?

>Yes I'm a dental assistant