How easy would it be for the United states to annex Canada?

How easy would it be for the United states to annex Canada?

idno man, i hear canada has a tank

The UN would intervene, and even with the US' huge military, I feel like the trade blockade would fuck us over.

Don't be ridiculous, their police are still on horseback.

Why? Wouldn't it just be easier to annex Mexico?

Why would we want to annex Mexico?

>The UN would intervene
>Trade blockade
You really don't know how the UN works. They don't intervene against the States

This. I don't think people realize how dependent the USA is

The USA could sustain itself with its own economy. You realize we produce the world's most oil? And enough natural gas to power the world for a thousand years.

Considering Justin the Cuck said he'd rather bomb Vancouver than attack another country, I'd say it'd be pretty easy

Canadafag here. Would quickly devolve into a guerilla warfare. Main cities, near the border, would fall quickly. Then it is a new Afghanistan.

China wouldn't let one of their colonies just be taken over like that. They'd retaliate.

They produce more than enough oil and food for a war scenario, plus they have a huge fleet to protect their trade if they need it

Implying guerilla war would stand up to drone strikes.

Gulf of California
Gulf of Tehuantepec
Mexican Islands
Yucatan

And still does the us import alot of food. You can't eat oil son.

What a retarded opinion. Of course it would, it is in the middle east right now. There'd be a Canadian Jihad of apologizing and very polite terrorists.

fast food restaurants disagree

To be honest, we'd probably surrender and accept to be part of the States. I would. Especially if Trump is making it great again.

Almost all of the meat in McDonalds and Burger King is made in Europe

We can "sustain ourselves," sure. But Americans aren't cool with just "sustaining themselves." A war economy would be politically unacceptable.

Precious Trumpkins.

Trudeau bombing Vancouver isn't such a bad idea -- and I say this as a resident of Vancouver.

What is Canada?

kek

10/10 best response

You cant annex a country with just drones, It implies you actually go in and take it over.

look all we have to do is tell we'll open a couple thousand tim horton's in the usa if they go along with it. they'll be fine.

have fun sending shit to alaska when we abandon our cities and move north

Why would americans wanna do that? I thought they don't care about the great white north?

Don't u guys have resources?

one day, it will be inevitable. canada can't protect their northern border oceans from russian/chinese aggression w/o the usa. they would need 3 carrier fleets to do so. you have to ask yourself, why wouldn't canada want to be part of the usa somehow? or mexico? it will happen. and with the shit that's going on in the world today, it might happen in my lifetime.

We would go up north and then we would duck you like how Russia fucked Germany in the cold

Real easily considering all the frenchfags there.