Hey Cred Forums I need your help

Hey Cred Forums I need your help.

Now I can fuck this girl very easily, I just can't tell if it's worth it. I need you guys to be the judges here.

So tell me Cred Forums, do I hit this?
Will post more if I get some advice.

Just do it

Another for accuracy

why would you not?

she has aids

Meh-- sure. Why not.

Meh, don't want my friends to think she's fat or something. I have shitty friends dude lol

no. evil.

this

remember to wrap your tool OP. Then go for it.

Oh, master of AIDS, how can you tell?

Naruto and nice long toes.
Don't fuck her BREED her.

I wouldn't, but op is ugly so why not

So just dont tell them?
Its not like you're getting married just fuck the bitch and cum in her butt.

She's not fat.
And fuck your friends.
Your friends are shit.

Grow up and fuck off.
>I just can't tell if it's worth it. I need you guys to be the judges here.

WTF?, do you want us to fuck her for you too, nonce?

do it fucking is better than not if they bitch say you got some

you must be a gay fagget to be asking this

are your shit friends getting laid?

i know a skinny guy who loves fat chicks. he has no problems with everyone knowing. We dont judge him for it cause he doesn't care. Stop caring OP.

She looks like she can take dick. Do it.

Long toes for life man, my ex had really long ones and i sucked on them like it was prime time soup

Well shes definitely fat but as long as youre just hitting and quitting it wouldnt really be a problem. So yeah, get your dick wet and then cut her out of your life

Honestly man if I was ugly if straight up tell you. She wouldn't be the hottest girl I've ever hooked up with, that's a fact, if you wouldn't bang it that's fine but don't insult me, prick.

She's gorgeous. Deffs worth it, go for it!

Youve got low standards. Shes fat as fuck.

what a dumass nigger

Your friends are holding their dicks, while you're getting laid

>that picture
>those tits
do it OP

>implying you're not actually this girl and you just need a boost of confidence posting your pics here
>if it's the case don't worry I'd fucking bang you
>those anime poster she's a keeper

if you're really a man questioning himself over if you should fuck her only one response exist.

are you fucking gay? are you a fucking faggot

It's not your friends that will be fucking her, How old are you? 12?. Your virgin is showing.

She doesn't have a fat face though and that's what is bothering me the most

I guess I've got low standards.
That's not "fat as fuck" though.
That shit is hormone weight-- it's what helped get her those tits she props up as giants.

You need to put lube on your finger and slowly push it in her ass if you penis gets hard stick it inside her anus

this

if you see this image and you dont want to fuck her i have very bad news for you op

you're probably a trans aswell for taking the joke as an insult

Everyone saying she's fat is either a twink bottom low test faggot or trolling.

If you have to ask than you're probably gay. Your friends are gay too.

Grow up and stop being a little 17 year old bitch and take her on a 2 minute journey to pound town with your tiny baby dink.

he probably is

if she's fat then i have a 69 inch donger

A dumbass nigger would like her fat. So i guess youre retarded.

Do it, bruh

lmao

i though of this too

OP here thanks you glorious niggers I'm going to fuck this girl silly. To the guy saying it might be her it's not, it's just a shallow faggot ass OP who is narcissistic and self conscious for no reason.

Also thanks for pointing out the naruto poster, now I know she has shit taste in anime

Normally i would say hole is hole... But this thing is discusting

Alright shes no landwhale and yeah, some fat is necessary when it comes to tits but any girl with those wierd bulgy ripples on their thighs is fat as fuck.

and i guess you're another virgin retard wanker fuck who didn't understood i called "retarded" to the guy who called her fat...

Lol what a fag

I got some news for ya, if you have to put the word "shitty" in front of "friend". They are not your friend bud.

HAHAHAHAHA! I know her. (fucked her before. Worth it)

And now I have a pretty good idea as to who you are. So I will now let her know of this conversation. Perhaps show her some screenshots. You know, of the shit you said about her being fat?

oh god OP you fucked up LOL.

this man is asking for a good old prostate check in the hands of a bunch of niggers

if it wasnt for THOSE FUCKING TITAYS, id say no. Hit it n quit it.

"Wanker"? How many fish and chips have you eaten today? Brush your teeth and move somewhere decent to learn the difference between attractive and fat nasty bitches.

no wonder why u still a wanker...

>Is ugly
>Likes naruto

Eh, she has some serious bad things about her. But, she has a pussy and a mouth and isnt a dude right? If you've got nothing else than just go for it. Make sure you dont get her pregnent or something though.

LIES!!!!!

Wreck it op

Yes. Pretty cute and has a Naruto poster. She is a weeb. Weebs are into some weird shit. Gotta be a good time.

DONT SWIPE RIGHT IF YOU AINT PREPARED YOU FUCKING NIGGER

who cares if she's 4/10. If you really have to stop and think about what others think of you as an adult, then you aren't going to make it. Even if you were to make this chick your gf she'd be gone within a few weeks, because it's obvious you're self conscious about you being around her. A real man would fuck her and move on. Quit being a pussy op

Now you got me on the fence again bruh. The naruto thing is really fucking with me fuck that piece of shit

pics or it didn't happen

You deserve to love your own hand for the next 10 yrs

you seriously give this girl a 4? she's easily a 6

okay whatever. And pics of what exactly? the same ones she has on her IG that this fuckface posted on here? You can find those simply with a reverse image search. Cmon faggots. You're better than that.

omg mother looks hotter with these tits... would fuck them both and let the other watch lol

>smoking
yeah, enjoy your future cancer patient.

Pics or you're a gay nigger

pics of you fucking her you faggot. sterilize your parents and then kill yourself cunt

The real question here is, would she fuck you?

>implying I'd stay with someone who smokes for the rest of my life when I can't even decide to fuck her or not

Dude I still say go for it.
Naruto is not really that bad of a show. However, if she is hanging a poster of it is probably all around bad taste in everything, she probably watches doctor who for fucks sake.

But, it is not the personality you are after anyways so what does it matter.

shippuden sucks nuts

lulz. I never took pictures of me fucking her. And if you faggotrons think I give a shit about proving any of this to you you're wrong. The suddenly so quiet OP on the other hand knows how fucked he is now and that's all I'm really here for. So call me a gay nigger all you want vagicunts. But I fucked those tits, she still wants this dick, OP is freaking out now, and you guys can go do whatever you want Im not really sure why Im explaining anything to you.

How ya feelin OP?

go for it. who cares about naruto when its about banging her? keep the talking to a minimum, make sure she understands that its only about the sex and use a condom. there are no downsides. better than wanking, right?

A weaboo-whale would fuck anyone user

youre a gay nigger.

I never really watched it. The anime and manga are different any how. The manga ends after the naruto saswhatever fight and picks up in Shippuden. I really hate all the filler shit the show does, maybe I'll read the manga some time.

you are an over-confident faggot.

Hey pussyface, I screenshotted those pictures. You can't reverse search that dipshit. You clearly have no clue who I am or who this is, and even if you did I couldn't give two fucks if a girl I'm not sure about fucking is pissed off at me. Your cringe worthy posts to try to scare me are actually killing my braincells off by the trillions. You are even more of a faggot than I am.

I'll be thinking of your posts when I'm sucking on those titties.

my pee pee had her pee pee juice all over it. Ah the smell of menthol cigs on those glorious tits. SO worth it.

can't tell if op or not...

anyone can say they fucked a chick and know her, unless you have proof you're just another stupid gay nigger faggot that needs to stop being a recluse and leave your moms basement you fat cuck cunt wanker

I never said I reverse searched it you niggerfucker. Go ahead and think of another dude while you fuck her faggot. You heard it here folks

and who the fuck are you?

It's me and I'm gayer than ever

Time to leave boi, no one likes you here, bitchass littledickass suckinonyourmommastiddieass nigger

Good, now that everyone knows you're a raging homosexual we can move on now

ok good. So are you going to do it? I mean if you don't you aren't gay.

Fuck it. Fuck the shit out of her op. Do it for us.

Yeah I'll probably do it

Pic of her shitting on your dick op.
>you know Cred Forumsros like shitdicks
farewell fagotrons i'm actually gonna go fuck my grandma
HarambÆ 4 lyfe

sauce

honestly how butt hurt are you right now

Coming from the dude that needs to ask other dudes on whether or not he should fuck a chick and then wants to think of them while doing it.

Also, I do believe there are more than two of us that claim to know this girl now.
got us a proper Dirty Dan situation here.

I don't fucking get it, OP.

You say you're worried about what your friends might think, but why not just tell your friends exactly what you just said to that user should they get a stick up their ass about it?

Just so you guys know, I wasnt fucking around. OP figured it out and he's pissed. turns out she didnt like being called fat much.

good night djentlemen.

pussy

Smokes and has saggy tits avoid that shit!