twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pomfpomf.moe/doujins/95/

bump

bumping the bump

Your thread sucks, post more than one image next time

Bump

moar!

Anyone have some more realistic pics?

anyone have any lolis bein inpregnated or already pregnant?

Thanks for getting me addicted Cred Forums.

more

bondage?

this
also anal

Pedos... Pedos everywhere

XD

Anyone got more similar?

Fucking pedos. How could anyone get off to the idea of removing a little girl's clothes and licking her tiny body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples? Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow.
The idea of thick viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her flat chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible. You're all a bunch of sick perverts, thinking of spreading her smooth slender thighs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, and thrusting in deep as a whimper escapes her lips which are slippery with cum, while her small body shudders from having her cherry taken in one quick stroke. I am disgusted at how you'd get even more excited as you lean over her, listening to her quickening breath, her girlish moans and gasps while you hasten your strokes, her sweet pants warm and moist on your face and her flat chest, shiny with a sheen of fresh sweat, rising and falling rapidly to meet yours. It is truly nasty how you'd run your hands all over her tiny body while you violate her, feeling her nipples hardening against your tongue as you lick her chest, her neck and her armpits, savoring the scent of her skin and sweat while she trembles from the stimulation and as she reaches her climax, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm while that cock is buried impossibly deep inside her, pulsing violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and floods through her freshly-deflowered pussy for the first time, filling her womb only to spill out of her with a sickening squelch. And as you lie atop her flushed body, she sighs breathlessly and her fingers dig into your back as she feels your cock hardening inside her again.

Enjoy you Pedo faggots

Anyone still lurking?

sauce please sir

still here

yes

Still here, hoping for bondageloli. Lost all mine.

You stop that.

Nighthawk i believe

The one you posted was from the artist, prinny801

sauce

Spidey is bumping the thread, he's only trying to help.

sauce?

OH MY GOD

Yes Joseph Joestar, you failed killing me all those years ago

I'm out

Jonathan failed to kill me as well

PEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEEEEE!!!!!

Anyone have boy loli?

You need Jesus... I will show you the way

it's called shota and no. loli club is girls only.

I feel like he low key fucks his Stand...

Come on man. Girls are gross.

Just fap to my JJBA hunks

I mean...Kars dresses like a slut

youtube.com/watch?v=T59WzVLZ8oE

Kinky, you know he loved transforming

Still waiting for oni chichi refresh 3

Hey, would anyone like to read a loli story I'm working on? Pic very much related.

youtube.com/watch?v=T7j4p_eWLlM

>I didn't see him with the mask!

Fucking hell, Eng Jojo dub is 10000000/10

Whut is that? This now a JJBA thread btw, if it 404s I'll make one...this was a request to a drawfag I made

Yep, its dub actually doesn't suck

if its actually yours, hell yes

If you mean "doesn't suck" in a 'it's so bad it's good way' I completely agree.

When this thread 404's please make a Jojo thread. I'll 100% be there.

Hentai of "loli" teen with big titties being fucked by stepdad. Onichichi has loli material brown haired girl being fucked as well.

Yes, OC I don't believe I've ever posted anywhere. I started it like 2-3 years ago, but only added a few paragraphs at a time. I'm in the mood again to write (which only seems to come when I'm in the semi-manic state I hit when the seasons change). I'll start it in the next post.

The Lemonade Stand

Chapter 1:

It was finally summer vacation. Casey Matthews had just finished sixth grade and was looking forward to having nothing to do but have fun all summer. The only sore spot about it for her was that she still didn't have a bicycle, so she would be limited to only a small radius of adventure and exploration unless she could find a way to get a bike.

Her last bike had been left out during a winter storm and a plow truck had clipped it. The crash bent the frame to a degree that was impossible to fix. Her mother tried, but no amount of tweaking would get it unbent. Being a single parent Casey's mom simply could not afford to buy Casey a new bike.

On the first day of summer vacation Casey went around asking any of her neighbors if she could mow their lawns for money, but since all the houses nearby were so close together no one really had much of a lawn to be mowed. Later on that afternoon she realized that her only option, silly as it might be, would be to open a lemonade stand. After all, Casey wasn't some first grader looking to buy a new Wiffle Ball set, a new bicycle costs REAL money.

socrates and plato were pedophiles

She got her mother's permission and her mother even bought her a few jars of lemonade powder. Casey's mom was also smart enough to realize that some people wouldn't want a glass of overly sugary fake lemonade that would just wind up spilling or otherwise filthying up their cars so she bought a few real lemons so Casey could squeeze some fresh lemonade, for a higher price of course.

At about eight the next morning the young girl got out of bed and headed for the bathroom. She looked at the mirror as she shook her head, tossing her long brown hair to and fro. That wasn't going to be enough to get rid of her bed head, she thought as she turned on the shower.
She walked back to her room to grab her clothing for the day. From her drawers she fished out a pair of light blue shorts, a pink top with a cartoon dog on the front and a pair of white panties which had a purple heart print design.

She went back into the bathroom, shrugged out of her nightgown and entered the shower. As she washed herself Casey subconsciously evaluated her changing body. She was a slim girl, approaching five feet tall and light. Most of the other kids in her class were bigger than she was, but Casey like being small. She also liked the way her budding breasts were starting to swell and the way her tummy flowed into her now shapely waist and her just flaring hips. She ran her fingers between her legs, rubbing her vulva gently. I'm just washing myself, she thought to herself as she gave her delicate folds a few more strokes with her soapy fingers than they really needed. It tingled as she did so and she let out a sigh before moving on.

A few minutes later Casey finished her shower, shut off the water and grabbed her towel. She patted herself dry and stepped out of the shower. Reaching into
the pile of clothing she grabbed the pair of panties and stepped into them. She pulled them up her legs and wiggled her tiny ass till the panties were properly situated. This was an older pair of panties and it was obvious that she was growing out of them. They clung snugly to her rear and she could easily see the contours of her preteen pussy mound through the tight fabric. She didn't know why, but she really liked the feel of the tight panties.

Next she pulled on her shorts. They were made of a stretchy material and also held close to her curves, but they weren't as tight as her panties. She finished off the outfit, pulling on her shirt and stepping into a pair of sandals before leaving the bathroom and heading to the kitchen to get herself some breakfast.

After she finished her food Casey set about preparing her stand for the day's work. It was nearly nine in the morning by then. Her mother had assembled the little stand from what materials she could find the night before and while it didn't look like much it was more than serviceable. Casey stocked it with a full gallon pitcher of lemonade and kept some extra lemonade mix behind the stand in case it ran out. She also set out signs on either side of the property proudly offering up the beverage for sale in both small and large sizes, for fifty cents and a dollar respectively as well as two dollars for fresh squeezed lemonade.

ARTISTS AND LOLILOVERS OF Cred Forums PLEASE JOIN THE LOLI POLITICIANS PROJECT. EVEN IF ITS JUST TO REQUEST ART, THANKS

boards.plus4chan.net/pco/t210258.html#

As Casey was finishing up her preparations her mother came outside and walked towards her car. "Good luck honey," she called before getting into her car and driving away to work. After her mother drove away Casey took up position behind her stand and waited.

And waited.

And waited.

There was a decent enough flow of traffic, but after a half an hour no one had so much as slowed down. Casey was beginning to lose hope. At this rate she'd never earn enough money to get herself a bike. Then she finally got her first customer. A woman in a blue sedan pulled over, got out of her car and walked up to Casey's stand.

"Welcome to Casey's Lemonade," Casey greeted the woman happily, just as she had practiced. "What can I get for you?"

"Hmmm," the woman started, "I guess I'll take a large lemonade please."

"Coming right up!" Casey chimed. She then pulled one of the larger cups from the stack and poured a cup of lemonade. She offered it to the woman. "That'll be one dollar please."

The woman fished a dollar out of her purse and handed it to the child.

"Thank you very much, ma'am," Casey said cheerfully. The woman smiled, took a sip and walked back to he car.

Alright! Casey thought, one sale down. She stowed the dollar away in the metal case her mother had given her for the purpose.

Over the next couple of hours Casey served up another six lemonades. Three larges, two smalls and one fresh squeezed, giving her seven dollars of income so far that day. She had been a little clumsy squeezing out the fresh cup, but she got the hang of it quickly enough. It was approaching noon and Casey was getting hungry so she walked back to her porch and grabbed a sign she had made up earlier that read "Out to lunch."

She carried the sign over and was positioning it on her stand when a man walked up behind her and asked her if she was available. Casey was spooked by the voice behind her and jumped a little.

"I didn't mean to startle you," the man said. "Can I get a lemonade before you go get lunch?"

"Sure can!" Casey said happily. "What kind do you want?"

"Guess I'll take the fresh squeezed," the man said. "So, what are you saving up for, anyhow?" he asked as Casey started squeezing the lemonade.

"A bike," Casey said. "Mine got hit by a truck."

"I'm sorry to hear that," the man said. "Is business going well?" he asked.

"I guess so," Casey said. "That'll be two dollars please."

The man handed her a pair of bills and she handed him the cup of lemonade. "So, how much have you made so far?" he asked.

"With your cup I'm up to nine dollars," Casey said. "I think it's gonna take a while to get a new bike."

"Well..." the man spoke as he sipped his drink, "maybe what you need to do is offer more products.

"I've already got the fresh squeezed," Casey pointed out. "I don't know what else I can offer."

"Wanna made a quick ten bucks?" The man asked her."

"Sure, but how?"

The man leaned in and quietly whispered to Casey. "Here, you take this," he handed Casey the cup of lemonade he purchased moments before. He had already drank about half of it. "Now what I want you to do is when you go inside and eat, when you're all done eating take this cup into the bathroom with you and pee in it. Fill it back up to the top with your pee."

Casey's face turned red when he said that. "Ummm...." she started, "y..you want me to pee in your lemonade?"

"Yup," the man said. "If you do that and bring it back to me I'll give you ten dollars."

"I shouldn't. That's icky and weird."

"Suit yourself," the man stated. "I hope you make enough for your bike." With that he started to walk away slowly.

"WAIT!" Casey said. "I'll do it."

"OK then," the man said. "I'll be back in twenty minutes for my lemonade."

Will do, been playing Eyes Of Heaven, and Idc what anyone says but the series is one of the best with fist fighting in it

"OK, bye," Casey took the man's half empty cup of lemonade inside with her. She just stared at the cup as she ate a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. What was the man going to do with her pee? she wondered. Was he going to drink it?

Fifteen minutes had already passed and Casey knew she had to get back outside soon, so she took the cup with her and she went into the bathroom. She lowered her shorts and her panties then she sat on the toilet. She tried, but in this position she couldn't get the cup under herself. She stood back up and stepped out of her sandals and shorts. Her panties remained inside her shorts.

Casey set the cup down on the linoleum floor then knelt down, the cup positioned between her thighs. She lifted herself up a little ways and scooted the cup farther under herself. Feeling she was in the right position she tried to relax and a short while later her urine began to flow. She heard the tinkle of her pee splashing into the cup and was relieved that she hit her mark.

Gradually the cup began to fill as Casey let her mind wander. She happened to glance at the bathroom door and saw her lewd act in the reflection of its full length mirror. Her shirt was still in place, but the lower half of her twelve year old body was fully exposed. She blushed at her partial nudity, then collected her thoughts enough to force her urine stream to an end. After it dribbled to a stop Casey stood, taking care not to knock over the cup of pee/lemonade.

Looking down there were only a few drops of pee that had missed the cup and the vessel was nearly full. Casey felt pride at a job well done, then surprise at that pride. She picked up the cup, feeling its warmth against her fingers and placed it next to the sink. Then she donned her shorts and panties together, not bothering to take the panties of the shorts first. After stepping into her sandals Casey used a ball of toilet paper to soak up the stray drops of urine from the floor.

She washed her hands after the work was done and grabbed the warm cup. She calmly walked outside, trying not to think about the contents of the cup. When she got back out to her stand there was no one around, so she set the cup down behind the counter of her stand, away from the lemonade and fresh lemons and calmly waited.

Five minutes later the man returned with a smile on his face and stepped up to Casey's lemonade stand. "I don't suppose you have a cup of lemonade for me, do you, miss?" the strange man asked.

"Here you are, sir," Casey said as she reached down and grabbed the still warm cup. She handed the cup to him and he brought it to his nose and inhaled. Looking pleased he put the cup down, reached into his wallet and took out a ten dollar bill.

"And this is for you," the man said, handing Casey the bill. He then brought the cup up to his lips and took a sip. Casey couldn't help but stare and feeling her eyes on him the man smiled to himself as he tipped the cup back and finished its contents in one go.

"Mmmmmm, that hit the spot," the man said. "Thank you, Casey."

"Your... welcome... I think," Casey said, unsure of herself.

"Will you be working tomorrow?"

"Most likely,"Casey replied. "Gotta earn that bike money somehow."

"I'll see you tomorrow then," the strange man said before he turned and left.

For the next twenty minutes Casey contemplated the odd occurrence and for some reason whenever she thought about the man bringing the cup to his lips and drinking she felt an itching in the furrow where he legs joined. She didn't know why, but the thought of the man drinking her pee excited her. Surely she'd be thinking of today's events later on tonight when she rubbed herself to sleep.

There was no time for that thought though, a group of boys she recognized from school were approaching her stand. "Welcome to Casey's Lemonade," she said cheerfully to the boys who were right around her age.

"Hi, Casey," the oldest looking boy said, Can we get some lemonades?"

"Sure! What size?"

"A large and two smalls please," the boy handed her two dollars after his request. Casey poured the two smalls first, which the boy handed to his two friends, then he took the large cup from Casey.

"Thanks!" Casey smiled.

"OK, bye," the boy responded before he and his friends turned and left.

Over the next couple of hours Casey sold another five dollars worth of lemonade, bringing her daily total up to $26, including the profits from the man's strange quest. She was satisfied with her pull so she closed up shop for the day at around 3PM, which left her ample daylight to do something fun for the day.

End chapter 1

That's it for chapter one, obviously. I have a bit of chapter two started, but nothing explicit happens in it yet. If you want me to post what I have of chapter two I will.

Wow, I am so sure the line is that black and white. There are certainly no loli lovers who also fap to real pics, nor are there real pedos who get off to loli on occasion. Nope, no chance of that.

>When Star Platinum is having an off-day

kek

Ohh also, if anyone actually read that wall of text I'd love some constructive criticism. If I recall correctly this is only about the second or third story I wrote in the third person. I find it gives you much more freedom in what you can include in your story, but it's harder to put it all together. I'm still not there yet.

But for now I'm going to flood with loli pee pics. By the way, would anyone care to join me for a tea party?

Fuck you spidermang

I go away for a few minutes....and come back to little pissing girls....

Yeah, isn't life grand?

Hey look, image limit. Aren't you glad I let someone else in?

Anyhow... Did anyone read my story?

Saved, but too lazy to read right now.

This fueled my erection

You son of a bitch! Do me a favor at least, let me know what you thought of it.

[email protected]

So, is there a new thread yet?

in my opinion it just need little more details such as what does her mom look like and what does the mysterious man looked like

Overall its not bad but not good either
Hope dat helps xD

Keep it alive till I am done fapping!

It was alright, like the other guy said need more detail describing how they look (eyes, hair, hands, feet etc, get all the fetishes in). And hopefully in Chapter 2 we get more on the girl exploring herself or getting excited doing normal things and thinking about what happened and does experiments in her alone time.

Oh and need relevant pics to go with it, that is important i feel like, leave some to imagination but have some excitable pics.

Alrighty, thanks for that. I'll be sure to add more details then. When writing it I didn't feel that her mother's appearance was important to the story. This is about Casey and children don't often think about their parents' appearance. It's kind of the same thing as the adults in the Peanuts movies having squawks for voices. I do agree that the mystery man needs more description though, since you mentioned it.

I've written chapter 2 right up to when the stranger returns to her lemonade stand, but have yet to start their encounter. The idea is that he will gradually pay more and more money to get his lemonade fresher and fresher. In chapter two he's going to ask her to sneak behind a bush and pee in the lemonade. I haven't decided if I'm going to have him ask for a refill and convince her to pee in the cup right at her stand in chapter two or hold off till chapter three. I'll probably do it in chapter two because I don't see this as being a very long story.

I am not an artist, so I can't help with the visuals. If I post it to a loli thread again though I'll try to find some more relevant pics.

any one know of an artist that draws loli versions of women? i'd love to get one of my wife lol

Maybe try and get someone else who is willing to do it, like maybe ask on draw threads or make a post asking for someone...

Not a bad idea. If I can find someone with a pee fetish and/or a loli fetish it would probably be easy to convince them.

bump...

Instead of bumping this one which has long since reached the image limit you could start another.

Fuck you
Where's your pedophile and child molester difference pic?
Just because I want to fuck kids doesn't mean I will

Bump

have a bump fam