This is not a dick r8 thread

This is not a dick r8 thread.

>How does having a big dick affect your life?
>What's the best thing anyone has ever said about your dick?
>Does it make me gay that I get turned on by the sheer size of my cock?

Other urls found in this thread:

mind-hacks.wonderhowto.com/how-to/turn-your-gag-reflex-off-with-pressure-points-0160711/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>8inch
>Girls love me inside them
>But fuck I've NEVER had a good blowjob. no one can fit in all I want is a deepthroat

It sucks not being able to get deepthroated... My wife gags everytime.

I second these dubs. Also, sometimes you just feel sorry whenever your partner cries, especially if you actually love them a lot.

yes! I've only been with my girlfriend 2 months but in the first couple times we had sex she was bleeding apparently for a few hours and was gonna see a doctor. felt bad

I'm distinctly average 5.7-6 depending on the weather, and i've never had trouble making a girl cum (except with whiskey dick). And hey as long as they get theirs thats all that matters right, but Do you think it gives you a distinct advantage. Can you just go in with no forepaly and make grills climax pretty quickly, say within 15 mins?

Definitely can't go in without foreplay and most of the time without lube.
I've slept with 3 girls ever (one 4 year relationship, 1 one night stand and current 2 month girlfriend)
One night stand said it was the best sex ever and came pretty quick.
ex gf used to multiple cum all the time, said she never enjoyed sex (I assume she meant she never came like that) until me.
Current girlfriend had never had an orgasm until she got with me.
I feel like I have a fucking magical penis. but have only used it on 3 girls and I'm 23

pix

>tfw no huge dick

The funnest part is slapping a girl in the face when you have a big dick. Most women that have sucked my dick have slapped their own face with my dick and for some reason it makes me happy. I can also titty fuck chicks and have the tip of my dick fucking their mouth. Thats neat. My dick isnt huge, just under 8 inches but it's enough to get a surprised reaction out of most of the girls ive hooked up with

6.75. But got girth.....my girl says my dicks to fat for anal. I try but she begs for me to stop.

Hmm yeah,
I mean even with my average dick my ex was too tight the first time we tried and she called it off. I gave her her first orgasm too but it was with oral since she was too tight for the D

also this, never done anal. tried once didn't fit

>8.5 inch
>Girl I was banging like a year back said that she couldn't belive hos much it grew in her throat

This. I'm 8" and have a very thick dick. Getting head when your shit is wide is tough. Best thing a girl can do while blowing me is use her hand on my shaft while sucking the head or licking my cock to add a new kind of stimulation. Normal head is all teeth and no deep throat.

>can't wear skinny jeans
>can't go too deep into missus without her cramping and having to stop having sex for a few minutes
>can't have anal cause won't fit
>can't have missus' nose touch my belly when she succ

It's pretty good.

Use it on me :(

Throat is deep. Once gag reflex is passed, you can go longer than any penis. She just cannot deep throat.
Anal is a question of training. Ever seen these guys using bad dragon dildoes? If they can, she can

>ex gf used to multiple cum all the time, said she never enjoyed sex (I assume she meant she never came like that) until me.
I dont wanna sound like those woman haters but most women says that. Yeah sure some of them mean it but you know...
almost 7 inch with girth. sounds like you won on the penis lottery. maybe its not jackpot but I think girth is much more important and rarer than long ones.
Mine is 7'5 but the epitome of average girth. I always feel like a pencil dick. I have to really concentrate to enjoy sex and feel something.
Maybe I have lil case of ed and cant keep my rock solid or I masturbate with death grip or the women I hook up a lil more loose down there. I dunno but its frustrating.
Girth>long

ITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOES

you have a stroke or what?

>How does having a big dick affect your life?
Its been kind of a problem.
I'm 7.5 inches and pretty thick, but also somewhat short and very light, around 120lb and when I get an erection I just feel so exhausted I could fall asleep on the spot. I have, several times as a matter of fact.

>What's the best thing anyone has ever said about your dick?
Not much has been said about it because I haven't slept with that many people. I have assburgers and I'm pretty self-conscious about it, what has made me have little confidence.

My brother has a smaller than average dick while I have a bigger than average one. However, he get laid around 10x my rate because I'm a skinny beta whereas he's a chad. It be glad to trade places.

mfw 8.5x6.5 inch dick
mfw i'm a kissless virgin

at least i make good cock tributes

>I have to really concentrate to enjoy sex and feel something.
My dick is similar to yours. I'd say it's mostly psychological. I sometimes can't come in pussy, yet I come within minutes with anal, even though a relaxed anus isn't any tighter than a pussy — the biggest difference is mental.
>inb4 you're gay

>I have a really small dick
>After breaking up with me, my ex said that my dick was the worst she'd ever had, barely noticeable and that if I'd ever manage to trick another girl into fucking me, it'd be rape for how bad my dick is.
>Nah, it just makes you confident

I'll never have sex again, I can't even bring myself to pay for a whore because I don't want to dissapoint one.

Mines is about the same size and I've made my gf cum

Then you have yourself a unicorn, I couldn't even get my ex to move, she'd just lay there and complain about how shitty I am, as any other girl would if they wouldn't laugh me out of the room.

Sucks dude, give us a measurement

Well my gf is pretty small so maybe that's one of the reasons and shes been with only one guy so I don't know but use your tongue more man!

4" roughly?

Maybe, I don't have a ruler but here's it with a PS2 controller for scale. Can't get it fully hard as I just masturbated a while ago.

My ex didn't allow me to use my tongue, said I hadn't earned it.

A womans biggest weapon is the fact she can hurt your ego anytime and a really big part of that ego is your sexual performance.
>well th-thanks popculture.
Thats the reason they always say the same shit even if they know you for like 2 minutes.
>you lil dicked piece of shit
>you cant please a woman
>you are a fag

Every men on the face of earth who had shitty breakup and an epic relationship ending argument heard atleast one of these sentences.
Just think about this whenever you have doubts: You can make a woman cum with one lil finger.

Actually you even might be bigger and that sucks not a good gf then. Best thing about bit being huge is that you'll be the starter dick for anal

You're not doing badly for yourself at all.

GF is a bitch.

This

Nah, she didn't even state it during an argument. Just matter-of-factly. She never lied to me before.

I'm sexually worthless, no woman would enjoy me. She stated that her having sex with me was an act of self destruction and charity, no other woman alive will be so kind.

As she said, no woman could cum with me, not just for my small size, but my entire body and personality makes it impossible for a woman to become even slightly aroused. As she explained it's more or less rape if I stand near a woman.

And again, she didn't say this stuff out of anger, she calmly sat me down and explained this to me.

I love these fucking Omegle reactions.

Thats another thing, you can have a huge dick and just start raggin away at some chick but unless you have good aspects in all areas then she's not gonna get much out of it. Grill are so much more emotionally involved in sex.

Kill dat bitch my ex said same things i am good looking have a 19cm cock when sucked right and and im a god at fucking

Tell her her tits look ugly har pussy is wierd and that you only cummed in her because you were fantasising about adold hitler

Oh my mmmf...

>My wife gags everytime.
mind-hacks.wonderhowto.com/how-to/turn-your-gag-reflex-off-with-pressure-points-0160711/

My thoughts exactly. I looked up PS4 controller. That user is like 6.6-7". She can shut the fuck up.

Anyway, I'' going to experimentally beat off with two hands. I never do it in fear of where the cum will go but yolo.

Nah, she was kind and just tried to warn me so I wouldn't emberass myself any further. She's the only person that ever loved me and ever will. Even my parents said they never expected anyone to ever love me and were surprised as hell when my ex came along. They too said I'll die alone.

Yeah, that's pretty much the thing. I am just naturally repulsive and unloveable. I've had a girl dry heave because I was in the same room as her, her friends immediately made me leave.

Ignore that bitch. Evolution developed man for physical warfare and women for psychological terrorism. A woman's word is worth nothing, because they have no actual concept of loyalty, nor truth, just the little lies they keep spinning on their heads.
If they think they can get away, or more concretely, if their subconscious instints tell them, they will engage in complex and convoluted plans to achieve revenge over slight insults. At the same time, when they perceive they cannot win, they accept surrender unconditionally and adapt pretty easily. See how trough history women switched easily from raising in arms with their men to whoring themselves to strangers and conqueror who had just murdered their husbands and sons.

>mfw I have no manly talent, big dick, or muscles, nor social capability
basically I'm everything that a woman hates :(

lucky guy

you're probably not as bad as you think, as long as you're not 200lb overweight you have a shot with a lot of people.

And who the fuck is she? She is the elected representative of womankind or what? She sounds like a truly disgusting human being and she wanted to destroy you with her words and the fact that she were succesful in that act makes her incredibly happy. Believe me.
Just try to forget her and move on. I know its not easy but you have to do it for ur own sake.
As I said you can make a woman cum with a lil pinky finger. Work on your personality, read books, work on your body 30 mins 5 times a week. Just do shit you have done on PE class in elementary school and end the whole session with 20 push ups and 2 different 5x8 sets of weight training. This will make your body amazing. Believe me. This shit is all I do and I have a great body. Women mirin.
Read book out in the open. Enjoy the sun. Get a lil tan.
Do these miniscule things and they will have huge impact on your life.

I have talents, a big dick and a decent body with good looks going for a PhD. Guess what? I'm bad socially. Girls don't fuck me.

>modest 7 inch length
>6 inch girth
>feelsgood.jpg
I always have to go slow or I'll make girls bleed and I've never had a blowjob without some teeth, let alone been deepthroated.
>feelsbad.jpg

Yeah, I need to work on my body mad hard. I'm 214lbs and 5'11", I'm a fat fuck too.

She's the only girl who ever showed me any sort of interest, sadly. I spent my entire high school career being wholly ignored and now, at 28, she's the only person I've ever been with or kissed even.

As I said I need to work on my body big time, and I'm doing so, but it won't get me female attention, I'm just not the person that happens to.

Having a big dick ain't all poppin cherries, son.

I am a 5/10 dumbass with a small dick and really good social skills, I fuck 8's and 9's all the time.
Honestly I wish I could tell you how I do it, but I'm not exactly sure how I do .
I do know I tease women a lot, make fun of them. Try making fun of them, there's no excuse why you can't get laid

What's repulsive is how you talk about yourself and how you let others talk to and about you. Grow a pair, lose weight and hold yourself to a higher standard or else you'll always be the spineless fat fuck you think you are

I tried being more confident, it's hard though. Even my parents stated, more than once, that I'd make them.happier being dead than being alive. I used to assume that was because I lived on their dime but I'd moved out when I was 22 (late, I know) and live off my own dime now and they still say they're emberassed for ever having had me, they said they 100% agree with what my ex had said about me.

I don't know what it is, I try hard and try to measure up to other people but I was just born a waste of meat.

Jesus christ, just distance yourself from toxic shit and work on you for a while

I can say I would not like to have a small cock.

Used to be difficult to find a guy who could really take it. But I find more and more guys want big cocks these days.

Can be annoying if you want to bottom. Guys who say they're top immediately turn into bottoms when they find out you have a big cock.

I have a thing at the moment where I find it difficult to stay hard when I go to put on a condom which sucks.

I fuck my boyfriend raw every day and he is a big slut who loves big cocks and loves to take all my cum. I can fuck him for as long as I want, and he loves it when I pull my cock all the way out and shove it straight back in - feels amazing so it works for me. I can just fuck him however I want without even thinking about hurting him.

Just wish I could stay hard when we're fucking other guys because sometimes I'm tired of having the same ass every day. I'm thinking of going on PrEP so I don't have to use condoms.

The worst is finding a hot muscle daddy bear who says he's a 100% top and wants to fuck me, but then he turns out to have a tiny cock.

>hot muscle daddy bear

That kid is the worst thing to happen to the Internet since boxxy.

I have a 7 and a half incher, women are generally pleased with it. Its not sensitive at all so bjs and hand jobs are almost pointless, and most girls that ive done it with cant fit it all in their throats. and having sex with someone who has only had small ones is a pain, takes so long to get it worked up in there. im not the biggest but it gets the job done

Don't have a big dick bu I'm also really fat so I'm sure if I lost some weight, id have more to work with.

>mfw it doesn't even matter because I fuck regularly and make my girl cum regularly

Mine is big and thick. And i'm a virgin at 28

nah you are haha PWND

None of these girls sound like they have any skills. As much as I yearn for a deepthroat I have no trouble blowing my load from a bj.

Faggot

the guy who another big dicked user answered here

woman made fun of me when I was in school
they cut off my balls with all the bullying

I have a bad sense of humor , and when I make fun of someone it almost escalates to getting jumped
I can't make fun of woman, theyre superior to me
I'M just a submissive piece of shit that has been ruined fully throughout the years
and I start to get sexually aberrated too

I'M really everything that a woman hates

my first girlfriend ever put her hand down my pants to grasp it for the first time, she simply let out a breathy "wow you're big".

Best comments from other girls have ranged from
"you have a really nice cock"
to
"it's perfect"

In short, I've got 99 problems but my dick ain't one.

>mfw

The way you talk about shit is depressing and is making me cringe. I sincerely hope you're not serious.

>but it won't get me female attention, I'm just not the person that happens to.
I am the kind person who gets a lot of female attention. I got this kind of attention since 6th grade. Imagine that women always looking at you. All the time. When you walk from one class to another, when you go to the toilet. When you have a bad hair day or an acne.
Sooner or later the people around you will notice this and this will make a lot of men hate on you. Like mixing shit and stabbing your back whenever they can since you are a 6th grader.
I got so much attention from women I developed social anxieties in my younger years. They just look. Thats it. Rarely they act. Some of them will be passive aggressive because you never pay attention to thier "staring" or they will start mixing shit as soon as you start giving attention to not them but to thier girlfriends. This is the life of an "attractive" introvert. Or I assume I am. I never had the confidence part. I was never sure why they stared at me. I knewd it must be because I am "special" or "better" than the average but why? I dont feel like I am good looking. Whatever.
I was 20 when I had an accident. I break my face in 6 places. I had 2 operations to make me somewhat what I used to be. Since then I feel like an ugly piece of shit. Lot of nerves are destroyed. My face is not symmetric. I think about this every day. It consumes me.
And I still get a lot of female attention. I am 27 and I fucked 3 woman with all these attention I got. I escape in to relationships so I dont feel like I am forced to meet with women.
See? Some of us get the female attention and we still cant do anything with it.
Do as I said. 30mins of PE class exercise with a lil weight training. Do it 5 times a week.
Read outside. Reading is sexy. But dont fucking read those self-help books. Read literature.

I've probably fucked your father.

I have only had one girl deep throat me. It was amazing. All others could only get about 2 inches in. Gurth hurts me more than length.

Definitely not huge.

5"

Have never had complaints, nor praises.

Seems to work well. Current GF "craves" it as she likes to say.

My Advice:
Use a cock ring or a hair tie around your junk and shaft. If you don't got length at least you can get those veins a poppin'

Cmon now...

>8 inches
>big

My wife cums, with no foreplay, in about 3 minutes. She cums multiple times after that before it's my turn. A I have to do is put my dick against her cervix, stop thrusting, and flex my cagle so my cock throbs against it. She shakes like crazy.

but I am
from years to years I'M getting more sick
I'M now at the point that I would go gay just so I can have some intimiate action and feel like I'M loved just a little bit

I am gettin more horny and horny and my mind just cracks into pieces

I tried so many times to reverse that , stopped fapping, started working out , tried to mimick alpha postures

but it all failed cuz my core is corrupted like that
I just hate myself for everytthing

I have to be very careful with my wife. We can only do it doggy, slowly, and only to, like, halfway in before it hurts. Sex is still fun but I can't go wild and a part of me hates that.

Proof that if ur below 7 inches you are basically subhuman. Study are mostly lies and 7 inches to be honest is just barely average.

A year ago i started wearing skinny jeans. I love how the girls are looking, especially when sitting across from me in the train. Even Videotaped some of them looking at my dick, makes me fucking hot

7" is fucking small, most normal men jave at least 9" to 11". Women can't even get aroused by anything under 10"

Thats too bad for even a bait , nigger

Tfw you get commented on girth but not length :(

You joke but the facts are laid directly in this thread and in every dick rate thread ever, you retards. If you think 6 inches is anything more then "acceptable" you are retarded

>can literally see dick cheese in that image
Fucking kill yourself.

[citation needed]
majority of men are around 5-7 inches

>inb4 only 20 of men makes children and survive as the fittest bullshit
stfu

>best thing ever said about my dick?
cute, it was called cute.
i'm not that hung though, around 4 inches, maybe a bit less

Can someone explain to me the psychology behind these posts? Do these people have nothing better to do than pretend to be somehow superior to people they've never met whose opinions should not matter to them? Do they just do this for the reply count? I don't get it.

lol 5 inches... Sorry but just because you used the "most" does not change the fact that its small.

majority of Women are unsatisfied with anything under 7, SEE I can state random shit to.

How am i being superior? Its just the truth, I'm only 6 and a half inches lol and to be honest that's grounds for me to be euthanized.

You guys need to face the facts.

>7 inches with some super serial girth
>favorite quote "if you were any bigger I wouldn't be dating you"
>girlfriend refuses to do anal (even though she apparently likes it) because dick too big
>I've bottomed her out before, caused her to bleed and she damn near cried from it
>she's still gives it a strange look of amazement any time i pull off my pants around her

lets say you like chocolate cake but every time you wanted a piece you had to eat the whole cake, by force if necessary.
you get the picture?

nigger how do you even think that way? Like, if you wanna die, that's cool and all, but don't make it about the size of your member. You've either not been with a woman, or have been with incredibly shallow women. Work with what you have, don't mope about what you don't, and then tell others to feel as bad as you do.

>>can't wear skinny jeans
Why the fuck would you want to?
>>can't go too deep into missus without her cramping and having to stop having sex for a few minutes
I'm not quite that big, a decently thick 7" but I've had to slow down/go easy a few times so that can be a hassle when you're going hard and about to nut
>>can't have anal cause won't fit
Every so often I find one that's either able or willing to do it, or I just find nastier sluts that will do anything lol You can tell when you've got one, they get all wild eyed and ambitious when they can only just fit their hand or lips around it, you'll know when you see it so try one of those
>>can't have missus' nose touch my belly when she succ
Can't do much there, just keep looking around, there's always some size queen that takes it as a personal challenge to try. Even if they can't it's a lot more fun when they're extra eager. Hang in there Cred Forumsro.

Yeah they always seem to get off on feeling it grow in their mouth and enter their throat, seems to get them super horned up lol
feelsgoodman.png

Mate, what was your girlfriend's name?

Pic please. For uh science

*too
At least if you're going to be a 𝓝𝓲𝓰𝓰𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓪𝓰𝓰𝓸𝓽 , write normally

I did not have one
I had none

Hey. What was your girlfriend's name?

No worries. I thought you were this user

Can't say i've ever measured but if i had to guess i'd say a little thicker than those large cans of axe and about the length of the big bottles of old spice body wash.

Best thing? Basically chick i was seeing at the time kept buying my tight jeans and shit and i hate that crap cause i like breathing room so i asked her why does she want me in boyband jeans. "I want everyone to see what i'm taking home and be JEALOUS. You're gonna wear those to the party and you're going to chat up every guy there and make sure they see your shit before i come hang off you." To be fair we were both drunk and high but that tops the charts at how it made me feel.

How has it effected my life? Well if i'm not careful my shit basically drowns in the toilet bowl or is kissing the bowl which leads to crazy UTI's so i gotta hold shit right. Other crap? I can't wear any normal underwear. Briefs have zero space for even my boys let alone my dick all being crushed into diamonds and boxers give jackshit for support. Turns out they actually make shit for people like me called Scrotal Supports. It's like a jock strap but sits nicer and has this soft breathable cup for my boys that even has the right room and tension for support and droop/shrinkage BUT it has a hole for my dick almost like a beer cozy so it can float free and warm without all my shit being crushed or slapping my legs. I can do basketball or running with zero slappage and my balls don't stick to my legs for sitting too long.

>most girls complain that it hurts when I go all the way in
>head is shit

Having a big dick isn't all porn has made it out to be. I would prefer to have an average penis sometimes.

I prefer penis's that are girthy (feels tighter on my vagina, and you can feel all the lumps and veins), but 7-8 inches seems to be about a good length. 9 is okay, 10 is pushing it, 11 is wow, lets be careful, 12 is HOLY FUCKING SHIT that is not gunna go in easy lets take this REAL SLOW. Anything bigger then 12 is kinda overkill, just way too big.

Saskia

Ah, sorry. I thought I knew you. My mistake.

Finding underwear that fits is a nightmare. Most "large" fitting underwear still aren't big enough.

you'd think having a big dick would be awesome with bragging rights but it can feel a bit weird knowing that people know you've got a big dick and have spoke about it before even speaking to you

No problem.

>tfw have 6.5 inch penis
>tfw I cum instantly after penetration
What to do Cred Forums? I have tried every technique ever

Become a trap or sissy?

same thing, except i sometimes even shoot my load during foreplay and i'm around 4 inches. what do indeed?

How the fuck does that fit in a cunt?

we talk about pussies
not your "boypussy"

Im a little bigger than a directv remote.
My gf can't take it all, no one I've been with can. Ive fucked over ten girls and never had my base or balls slathered in pussy juice by the girl's lips.
I can't even use it all, so i don't like it. It's useless.

would like to see your big dong

I don't even precum in foreplay or when getting a bj. It's just when I insert my penis in the vagina, it explodes. I'll probably have to ask my doctor about it.

Kek. I have that remote, it's tiny.

Dude you're average, mine is shorter (about 13 cm) and I can make my gf cum a couple time just with sex, it's all about how you use it and how mush you like and care for each other.
Not sayin bigger is worse, just sayin that you can still give good sex without having a 8 inches dick.

>tfw have to use camera angles with a shitty camera to appear somewhat thicker/longer than I actually am

5.5" length
5.6" girth at the thickest part

Do you jelq? I am trying to figure out how dudes end up with baseball dicks.

I don't think anything is wrong with it, just curious.

Haha not that post but I jelq'd for about 4 months and my dick definitely started looking like an hour glass when it got soft

Mostly just causes tons of pain.

I don't jelq, no. I've heard really bad things about it, that it can mess with the spongy tissues and cause sensitivity damage among other things.

>Questions and experiences with cock ring
does a cockring ruin ur dick? it seems like I cant hold on to 100% erection. I operate around 80% maybe. I gave up on smoking and I think I am in good condidtion overall and I still cant get a 100%erection. It is hard. It is working. But its not rock solid and the head of my penis loses a lot of hardness very fast = I do not enjoy sex as much.
I more and more think about using a cockring but I fear it will fuck up my dick permanently.

you in the wrong thread stumpy

thats a blunt weapon or you are skinny as shit
I wonder if that is true. Ive done jelq about 7 years ago. made my flaccid bigger and my erect got bigger by I dunno half inch maybe. After I stopped the flaccid state shrunk back. Also I dont have strong erections anymore.
Maybe because I am 26 and I have beem a chainsmoker for 7 years + I have done very lil cardio or the jelq fucked up my pen.
Or all the above had some negative effects on my dick.

I feel you bro

My ex used to call me "horseboy" when i was 7.5" and 19 yr

Yeah "cute" isn't a compliment m8

That scale cm or in?

finally someone smaller than me. i would be around sissynipple myself

well, still the best one i've got and why wouldn't it be a compliment?

MODS BAN ALL FAGGOT THREADS

SWING THE BAN HAMMER

END THE FAGGOT INFESTATION

dude. every time i get rejected by a girl after sending a dick pic, she gets angry and tell's me i have a small dick. every time they enjoy my dick, they tell me it's 8-9/10. depends on how good the pic is. don't be afraid of your dick size. if you can make her cum, that's really good to. but the size would be more of a visual pleasure for her. a dick is a dick. she can cum with the help of a finger, so you can make her cum with the help of your dick. all girls tell will tel you that you have a small dick when they are angry at you unless it's so big it would be a obvious lie. it would be like telling your cheating gf with a kind of chubby but not fat body that she is a fat pig. you do it because you know it would make her sad. not because it's true. just learn how to make up for it being smaller and you will be fine on the sex front. don't try dick pics though. you'll fail without a nice looking cock.

mine was larger when I was a teenager, and more hard, im only 24 is this ok?