Sun was shining nicely this afternoon

Post nice photos you took

Rate me?

Take an ass pic that's nice and then it's kiss and hugs time

Albino/10
Meth addict/10
Trying to be Squidward tenticles/10

Albinos don't have brown hair

I'd look a lot worse than that if it was meth.

Huheuheuheuheuhe

even i look good if i show only half of my face op

You're damn cute

insecure half face nigger

>getting defensive on Cred Forums

underage b&, dildo

Arent you that guy who owns the CS:GO gambling/scamming site? If so, why havent you killed yourself?

Can I borrow your drill

/watch?v=kZAwXjidHmM

Nice failure and dubs

Nice double dubs

>nice photos
>implying i don't look like shit

9/10 op
Rate me and my boyfriend

Does your hot ass?

Hello Joel/Ben/Asher/whoever the fuck

my left eyelid droops down because I have ptosis and can't afford the surgery to fix it.

Sometimes it's not bad.

Sometimes I look like that black guy from that one crime show.

Can only see half of your face tho
You look like fun people

I can best some up my reaction to your picture as "I immediately reverse image searched this because there's no way somebody that attractive is posting on Cred Forums."

I-im attractive?

You're on anti-depressants

oh hi friend
i haven't replied to your snapchats lately
soz

Yes, im on mirtazapin

Your eyes gave it away

would cuddle

what sex are you? are you a male?

This is me now, the one with glasses on the picture with my boyfriend, that pic was 2 years ago and now i am stuck in this phase i cannot take serious pics of myself so yeah hehe. You're cute btw!

She's a female you fucking nerd

Love that hair. It looks almost like Yukari in Girls Und Panzer

Nice filter on the pic and tilting your head up like you're superior, you have an ego problem and you're insecure. You also seem like a douchebag

holy overanalyzing batman

Holy you give away who you are with every action you do batman

Can't tell if you're trying too hard or just projecting.

Maybe both.

I'm observing

I'm sorry i was excited before riding wakeboard with my friends and i found my friends weird shades so took this pic and thought it was fun. i also looked more tanned with this filter so i dont care about your opinion. This next pic of me is from my grandmas house, the view is stunning

The fact you're on the Internet trying to see if people like you based off of how you look shows how sad and insecure you are

i love how you try to insult me when i know you are fat

Doing something that a majority of people already do is "sad and insecure"

Projecting user

Or you're just on meds and have an artificially high mood - like plain Jane up there

this is now a leather masters thread

Just because a majority of people do something doesn't make it right, but that's what alot of people think nowadays

This look suits you better tbqh
Also thanks for thinking im cute

I'm not on meds, if i'm on something then it's the love from my boyfriend. That shit makes me happy and overreactive

Being a whiny bitch on Cred Forums doesn't make you right but that hasn't stopped you yet.

Ya you look real happy from your boyfriends love you fucking faggot

Telling the truth about you sad fucks is being a whiny bitch? Nah bro you just think I am

How?

Over dilated, in way too good of a mood for how unhealthy you are

Telling "the truth" and throwing a temper tantrum online trying to be edgy are two completely different things.

You're just being a whiny bitch as you cry about how people look and project your lack of a personality into them.

You sad, sad little angsty teenager.

"It's such a nice day that I'll stand inside by the window."

The truth is if you go online to get confirmation about how "good you look" from other people then you are insecure. The sad part comes from actually seeing you in the pictures. I'm not trying to be edgy or whine, it's to expose these dumbass threads as just insecure people who don't like themselves

He's trying so hard to make it look like this thread actually turned into that gayness.
Then again, posting yourself on Cred Forums to get rated is probably just as gay.

Wondering if other people find you attractive is something literally every person on this planet does you dumb fuck.

And projecting yourself into pictures of people online is pretty damn edgy.

Get some damn friends.

He?

1000000000000000000000% this.

I can agree with this since I used to go on this, what was basically a dating site, 'Tagged' back in high school. I'm awkward as fuck, and had just lost all the weight I had from grade school because of a growth spurt. I felt like shit, and wanted gratification to try and build up self-esteem.

You're defending insecurity by saying other people do it too. You're just a sad weak bitch. I'm not a dumb fuck, I'm telling you how shit is.

You just proved his point by not knowing what the definition of 'self-confidence' is.

You're denying you're edginess, your lack of a personality, and your lack of friends by using your opinions as facts.

You sad fuck.

Ok I'm about to drop a knowledge bomb. If you're depressed, if you're awkward, if you have anxiety, it's because YOU ARE NOT HEALTHY AND OR DO NOT HAVE CONFIDENCE IN YOURSELF. It doesn't matter what other people think of you, it's about what you think of yourself. And if you're fat/pale/weak/ugly then it's a reflection of your life choices and is no one else's fault but your own.

Unhealthy?

You're just mad I'm right

Well i have anxiety because i honk im dying constantly....

You act like "lack of a personality" is a bad thing. Personality is fake. It's your own creation of who you think you are. We are all the same. Energy in an aware physical body.

you look like your dad twinchild

>honk

And now the thread goes silent from contemplating the truth.

Drugs don't fix any of your problems btw, it just makes you high to not care about them

Its good enough for me
This way i can leave my room atleast

You're weak as fuck. Drug addiction is never justified.

You can get up and leave your room whenever you want. You can have healthy relationships with whoever you want. You don't NEED drugs to do it, you just think you do. Because you are weak.

Id rather be weak and somewhat happy than strong and depressed

You wouldn't be depressed if you had the strength to make healthy life choices and be confident in yourself. You're just making excuses to continue your sad lazy drug addicted life.

And you aren't happy man. You're happy because the drugs are making you happy. Stop taking them and you'll feel like absolute shit. But you're going to have to unless you want to be reliant on a drug your while life. You need to make a change. A body in motion stays in motion.

I'm done now, I hope my words will help change some lives.

Lives are not so easily changed unless something really drastic happens. And these druggies can't even function without them. It would take more than just some half-assed truths to get them to change.