What's the best part of having a girlfriend?

What's the best part of having a girlfriend?

All the other women paying attention to you all of the sudden.

getting to break her heart at the end of it all.

The part where you get to put your peewee in her vagima

This! Wtf! I'm invisible when single. If I manage to finagle my way into a girl's pants, then they are everywhere.

Getting to escape the feeling of loneliness. Whats worse is when you feel lonely in the relationship.

I've noticed this too. girls I try talking to won't give me the time of day, then when I change my facebook from single to in a relationship they blow up my phone. it's stupid

You're starting to understand women

not having to find out

finding out you no longer love her after years of being together. looking at the kids you had and wondering why. cherish your loneliness, familiarity breeds only contempt, animosity breeds desire.
tl;dr: life sucks, either way.

Tits on tap

Ass

Nothing
Absolutely nothing

Chopping her limbs off and depositing them in different garbage bins around the city after you lose control over her.

Yeah this is what I'm worried about. Been in a relationship for 5 years with the same girl and it's starting to feel very dull

You spend less time on here talking about pussy and more time eating it.

Enjoying being single by comparison after it ends.

She's my best friend that I can talk about anything with. And I get to fuck her

Waking up at 9:00am after going out last night, cooking some crepes with way too much fruits and chocolate. Proceed to smoke a small joint, just to feel good you know. Eat and have morning sex to finally go back to sleep and wake up at 11:30 fresh like a rose !

pic related as f.

Hey, that sounds like my relationship

nice

This, in that order.

watching your money disappear three times as fast, with little or no return.

nothing

she can be your homey and your whore