Be me 18 beta

>be me 18 beta
>meet girl online
> we start dating and actually meet
>lose virginity to her and everything
>fast forward 3 years
> found out she cheated a while back
>we break up

I'm fucking devastated. Won't post her nudes yet maybe when I get more drunk. Its been about a month and she barely talks to me anymore. I know I should move on but I can't. I've been depressed and barely sleep. Any help
b/ros?

Start workout, it helped my a lot.

How so

Also bumping with random pics

And delete her number,block on facebook etc. And try to move on, do something what makes you happy.

this.

working out fills your time, makes it easier to sleep, and makes you feel better about yourself. Keeps your mind off shit and makes you actually accomplish something. gives you a goal to work towards.

getting drunk is fine but a month on you probably need to try another tactic

Still bumping

I want to go but honestly I don't think I have enough motivation to go I barely leave my house

You sound like a whiny faggot. Stop wallowing in it and move on.

/thread

so fucking sick of these threads, this is what Cred Forums is reduced to now is just dickrate threads, girls youve cummed inside and these cunts whining about their first loves.

~NO ONE FUCKIN CARES CUNTFACE MOVE THE FUCK ON!!!

/thread

Calm OP, be first never call yourself beta even more if you had a girlfriend and sex. You are very young and you still has not started the age where you will fuck a lot. Girls during 20' are much hotter and funnier. About the love you feel for that ex, you should know that everyone has wounds that after a time will leave a scar, but that scar will make you help mature and do not suffer for as many dumb things. Come on, go on and enjoy your experience.

Thanks b/ro means alot!

Good luck OP

It never gets easier.

The pain doesnt go away

Time is not your friend

you'll never be the same again

Part of you already died.

Your life only gets worse from here.

CHeers m8

Oh great thanks

Your life must be a hell

Just move on op fuck other bitches they all cheat and break hearts that's why you never fall in love

You're welcome

Oh it is. All because of a chick. And shes still the love of my life
also, you wont ever be able to connect with another girl no matter how good they are to you. You wont ever fuck another girl without thinking of "your" girl.

You wont ever stop thinking of her being fucked by another dude.

THis is why I drink
this is why my life is hell.

welcome to manhood, champ. Cheers again!

/thread

This is what in scared of

Eventually youll find a place in the grey pergatory between horror and pain where you can coast the rest of your life and hold down a job. Maybe keep some friends. But eventually those friends find the one and fall in love and move on. And when that day comes, youre alone agin.

Great I look toward to this. If you live like this whats the point in living?

If you live like this is because you think that the most important thing in life is a ex-girlfriend that you had when you were 18. Grow up and start enjoy other things, because other girls will be part of those other things

This.

Thanks for the advice b/ros!