S/fur

s/fur

Then I see your bet and raise 50 more.

So anyone remember a game called Potco?

>On 1366p there's not a lot of horizontal space, so I usually have Firefox open in a workspace of its own.
Makes total sense yeah. On the netbook I also do that.

>but that's unlikely since there's already so many gaps in the programs I use
Yah the only gui-program I permanently have open is firefox so for me it makes quite a difference (more characters in a line for the terminals)

Pic related is how I usually use it, but often I have the browser a bit wider when I don't need the terminals to be that big. On the left there are 3 terminals, you can see the edges on the middle one since it's in focus with mouse hovering.

I wish Windows had more minimal text-based programs. Not CLI, but just insanely minimal. Look at how much wasted space Windows Explorer has. I just want a plain-ass rectangle with bitmapped text, that I can click on to open a fucking file.

The closest I've come to that is Notepad++, which thankfully can be configured to be as minimal or bloated as you want.

>I wish Windows had more minimal text-based programs.
True that, but I think right now it's going in the opposite direction. Last Windows I had to use more was 8.1 and everything was soooo huge, like you'd see on a tablet. Insanely huge. That was a while ago though maybe they've regained sanity by now. I don't see people using the touch on their touch-screen laptops either.

dump time

>Hopey
>link2004
Best combo ever. Great artist with one of my favorite characters.

I don't know much about touchscreen usage since I literally don't own any touchscreen devices.

What I can say is that W8 and later look terrible. Like the buttons don't look clickable - They're all flat.

>Win8
>A Microsoft experiment of using same ui for tablets and pc.
Of course it was fukkin large.

>A Microsoft experiment of using same ui for tablets and pc.
So have they seen that it's not gonna happen by now? I mean is W10 usable again?

Win10 is leagues better than 8. It's sleeker than 7, but not quite as good overall.

Kay, then not all is lost. At least they've taken a step back from the 8 bullshit. Even tho I only have to use Windows when I play a game it'd still suck.

And I fucking hope that I'll never have to switch to a job where I am obliged to work with it. I'd be so mad every day.

>it's not gonna happen
Kek, implying our personal opinion actually matters to them.
Actually not implying it is wrong. Change things is the ONLY way to effectively move forward, and Microsoft understands that. For good or for bad.

>I mean is W10 usable again?
Just google the ui. Basically they made some compromises, but metro ui is here to stay.

go to sleep.

It's 1755 and I haven't done anything meaningful yet today.

I should at least work on the collage, perhaps finish it.

>

Later, dude.

I could get Nissin cup noodles for 85 cents but I'm not hungry.

They smell great however.

Only sandwich.