Hey Cred Forums

Hey Cred Forums
I'm scared my bf's cheating on me or at least considering it.
Can any femanons or even anons pretending to be femanons talk to him and see if he's still faithful?
If he cheats just post itt please.
His kik is stoney265

what a shit girlfriend lmao

Not your personal army.
If you post tits with a timestamp, however, we might reconsider.

THIS!

tits or gtfo

If you get him to cheat I'll post anything you want.
I wanna be faithful until he isn't though

This is pretty sketchy relationship stuff, just fucking talk to him. Think about what's upsetting you about his behaviour (ie making you think he's cheating) and have a conversation about why it makes you feel bad and ask if he's willing to work on it. You need to try to trust him too after this conversation, instead of playing these stupid games.
Also
>Tits or gtfo

kik: TelaGW and pa1niscupcake

Get them to send nudes and post results.

What's stopping us kiking him and telling him that you're trying to test him?

If you intentionally want someone to tempt your boyfriend into cheating you deserve to be cheated on.

This is very obviously a guy desperate to talk to girls on kik and maybe get some nudes. C'mon people.

And if you're tryna send some nudes anyway, just send em my way. My kik is jsrocknroll and I ain't picky.

I've talked to him a few times but he just kinda laughs when I mention cheating but like...
He immediately changes the subject right afterwards.
Idk what else to try. I really don't want to think he is but it feels like he is...
Nothing I guess...
If you want to I can't stop you...

Yeah that's going to work... Someone he dosent know asking if he's cheating on his gf...

get a friend to try see if he goes for it.

Post your face and timestamp at least.
>unless this is fake

Show me your asshole and you got a deal..or else..

translation: you want to ride some other guy's dick so you want to entrap your bf into cheating first so he'll be the bad guy instead of you.

Cunt

give me your kik

>"Guys, I am such a lonely loser to a point where I have no one to interact with on social media. Please talk to me, guys!"
Start mingling in real life you fool. Don't tryna pretend this and that.

I just him screenshots n a link to this page. Hope he dumps your fat ass u cunt.

I know how you feel.

But I also know that you're a total bitch who should be making some chicken tendies right now!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

How do you feel, user? Do you feel mighty and powerful now?

God, I just wanna suck your fat meaty cock